Up & Down

The Reality of iKON

Smh, it's been four months since I updated, I have a reason though.

_____

 Hongseok, Jinhyeong, and the iKON members were all in the practice room. They were dancing to EXID's Up & Down, with Hongseok teaching them dance. 

"Hyung, how many more times do we have to do this? I just wanna go home and play my games." Chanwoo said panting.

"You pig, this is the reaon why you should listen to me and your dad. You barely even haveany energy in ya." Hanbin said, he wasn't panting though, they only went over the dance 5 times.

"Ya so lets go over the this the last time, since a certain person is whining.Plus you guys have it, just need to fix some minor mistakes." Hongseok played the song again. The group danced getting it perfect this time surprisingly.

"Wow you guys actually did it perfectly this time, that's surprising." Hongseok said then nodded in approval.

"LETS GET FOOD NOW!" Bobby yelled, everyone followed except for Jinhwan. He was being carried by Junhwe since he was sleepy.

_____

 The nine of them were all eating ice cream and burgers. All of them were stargazing, because it was too cramped inside the convience storethey were outside feeling the summer night weather.

"You know I feel like being emotional right now, because in movies they always have a seen like this where everyone starts talking about their life." Junhwe said still stargazing.

"We can never be going deep into life, we're too crazy to do that." Junhwe nodded at what Donghyuk said, Chanwoo had an idea.

"We should blast dumb and dumber and run to the dorm." Bobby made him give him a high five while Hanbin just rolled his eyes at them.

"You guys are gonna make us get in trouble and get caught by the paparazzi." The husband and the son pouted at this, they were all wearing black and had caps and masks on, they weren't recognizable. They looked like a gang.

_____

The nine of the were running chanting Dumb and Dumber. All of their phones were on playing the song.The only reason why Hanbin agreed was because he apparently didn't want to look left out. All of them knew that was a lie though.

Junhwe on the other hand was suffering. Jinhwan was on his back sleeping, his body kept on bumping his while he was running.

"I FEEL LIKE IM TRAINING FOR THE ARMY DAMN YOU KIM JINHWAN!" The others started dying and clutching at their stomachs while Junhwe had a pained look on his face. Yunhyeong and Donghyuk started mocking him by singing Up and Down.

"Is that EXO, ahhh!!!" Fangirls started chasing them while they just ran faster.

"WE ARENT EXO BUT IKON YOU CRAZY PEOPLE!" Hanbin yelled in dialect.

"AH THEY'RE CATCHING UP!" Bobby yelled in English.

"OPPAR SIGN MY ARM!"

"OPPAR TAKE A SELFIE WITH ME PLEASE!"

"OPPAR LET ME HAVE SOME OF YOUR HAIR!"

"OPPAR NOTICE ME!"

"OPPAR!"

"oPPaR!"

"JESUS CHRIST WE SHOULD TAKE THE STAIRS!" Jinhyeong yelled, the sound of footsteps echoed. The nine of them soon reached their dorm, with Hongseok holding the door. He went ahead earlier and unlocked the door.

"HURRY UP YOU TURTLES, THEY AREN'T THAT FAR BEHIND YOU!" They were probably going to get in trouble for being loud but who cares. There's cameras, they would understand once they see the footage. But anyway, the sevenof them ran in, Hongseok slammed the door shut. The fangirls were still there screaming and fangirling asking them to open the door and let them in.

"Are we gonna have to sleep on this since they won't go away?"

"Think so Bin." All of them looked at the door.

______

Chanwoo carried the trash bag, making sure to put on a mask since he was going outside. He had a black hoodie and cap on already so he was ok. Chanwoo opened the door.

"OPPAR!" A fangirl jumped up, other fangirls appeared.

"MOTHERFACKER!" Chanwoo threw the trash at them and closed the door.

When he closed the door (More like he slammed it.) He accidentally slammed a girl's finger with it making her cry, he wasn't sorry though.

"KIM CHANWOO WHAT DID YOU DO?" Hanbin yelled, he just woke up, Chanwoo was hiding behind the couch.

"mOM THERE ARE FANGIRLS OUTSIDE, I WAS GOING TO THROW AWAY THE TRASH BEFORE ONE OF THEM POPPED OUT OF NOWHERE. I THREW THE TRASH BAG AT THEM AND PROBABLY BROKE A FANGIRL'S FINGER!" Hanbin looked at the door then at Chanwoo,he gave the younger a thumbs up.

"Nice."

"YOU'RE GOING TO PAY EXO, YOU BROKE MY FINGER, I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL I GET REVENGE!"

_____

"Yeah, there's some saesangs outside, about 10 of them are here. They were here since last night, yes, ok, thank you. Ye the police is coming now, all we need to do now is tell CEO." Hongseok said looking at the others who were shaking their heads.

"I already called the police I'm not gonna do it."

"Fine I'll call him then." Yunhyeong put the phone on speaker mode while the others just stared at him with wide eyes.

"Hello."

"Hello boss, it's me Yunhyeong."

"What's up Yunhyeong why are you calling?"

"Well you see some saesangs chased us last night, Chanwoo was going to take out the trash but one of them just suddenly appeared. He threw the trash at them and accidentally broke a fan's finger."

"Do they know it's you guys though?"

"No sir."

"Well that's ok, I'm gonna go back to work, bye." Yunhyeong glared at the others who didn't have the guts to call him.

"This was so easy, I still can't believe you guys were scared.

_____

The next day

"DID YOU THINK I FORGOT ABOUT YOU GUYS!? YOU NEED TO COME OUT HERE AND FACE ME RIGHT NOW!" The fan was ouside and banging on their door. All of them hid behind the couch while Jinhyeong sighed.

"Guess it's my turn." Jinhyeong took his phone out and called the police.

"Yeah, um we have a saesang fan outside again, and she wants to kills us and have a fight. Please save us soon, I think our door is gonna break any single moment. Yeah thanks." 

"IM STILL HERE, COME OUTSIDE PLEASE OPPAR. I JUST WANT TO TALK AND DO SOMETHING, GRANT YOUR FAN'S DREAM PLEASE! YOU BETTER COME OUT RIGHT NOW, I HAD A STEADY RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU, WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME WITH OUR BABY!?"

"BETCH WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, ALL OF US ARE GAY AF I THINK!"

A/N: So I guess I'm kinda back, very big sorry to KpopJujuBee. I was actually gonna post this but my brain was very tired of writing, I decided to post this just now instead because I wanted to remind you guys about the questions actually. I'm not that sad about some people unsubscribing, because really my writing style back then was terrible, plus I started to not like this story. Since it was kinda unnoticed in my opinion, please comment your questions. The next chapter will be the last one! ^^