Fin

The Reality of iKON

“Hello, it’s the last chapter of The Reality of iKON, even though there aren’t that many questions. Jinhyeong and I will host the last chapter even, kinda.” Hongseok said looking at cue cards. iKON was sitting down while Jinhyeong and Hongseok skimmed through the cards.

 

“Ok first set of questions, from Mamaandme123,

Chanwoo-ah would you date any of my Bangtan Boys?

Jinhyeong are you a princess?

Hanbin how did you reward Jiwon for the SMTM win?

Jinhwan - oppa do you know how much my friend loves you?

‘ Jinhyeong cleared his throat and slightly loosened the collar of his shirt.

 

“Well I wouldn’t say that I’m a princess but Hongseok here,” Jinhyeong pointed to the man next to him who was doing a pose, “ is definitely a princess.”

 

Chanwoo had a hand on his chin, he was thinking about the question that was given to him.

 

“Well if I had to date someone from that group, it’d either have to be Jin sunbae or Jungkook sunbae. Jin can cook well and seems really nice, Jungkook is close to me age wise and he kinda looks like me too.” Hanbin blushed furiously at the question though, Jiwon was smirking looking at him.

 

“W-well um, we went out for dinner and went back to the dorm and uh slept. Yeah we just-”

 

“You and dad slept loudly, I heard groans, moans, screams-” Hanbin threw a pillow at Chanwoo’s face which made his son shut up.

 

“And no I didn’t know how about she loved me because my love for her I guess was more than hers.” Everyone snickered at the cheesiness, especially Junhwe, Jinhwan just smiled.

 

Hongseok held his cue cards up, from blingblingcutelocky,

Chanwoo can you tell us the weirdest moment in ikon? Like weird because everyone was doing their couple stuff and your just sitting there watching tv.

Hanbin do you feel that you disregard your son a little? like you spend more time with bobby than chanwoo?

Yunhyeong if you had to date someone else to save donghyuk would you do it?

 

Chanwoo thought for a long time before he smirked at a memory.

 

“Well, once I was just playing video games, but then guess what? I heard a bunch of moans, groans, screams, and yelps coming from everyone’s-” Chanwoo shut up when everyone threw a pillow at the poor boy.

 

“Well actually I try to spend time with Chanwoo, but Bobby is really needy and clingy. Chanwoo though is one of those children who don’t mind his parents a lot nowadays. So basically, they’re both at fault for an uneven amount of my affection that they get.” Bpbby pouted at the leader, which the leader paid no mind to, Donghyuk at the other hand was pouting and had his arms crossed at the question.


 

“Of course I would, Donghyuk’s safety is number one to me. I mean, I could probably fake my dating with that person. Donghyuk and I would probably just talk to each other and pretend to be buddies.” Yunhyeong smiled brightly while Donghyuk glared at him.

 

“Last question,” Jinhyeong said before he looked at Hongseok’s cue cards that had the question. ‘ how do you all take care of chanwoo and did you all treasure him like whenever he was sad or cry eventhough u all would like to ignore him bcuz u know he don't like people seeing he crying but at last u still give him some supportive word ?‘ Chanwoo smiled and straightened his from.

 

“I’m popular.”

 

“Well many of you know that me and Bobby take care of him like our son. The rest of us treat him like that too, or like a younger brother really. Yes, we did actually just pat his back and say something like, ‘Everything’s gonna be fine this gonna pass and going to be the past.’ After we do that we leave to let him sort out his thoughts.” All the members stood up and formed a straight line.

 

“THANKS FOR READING THIS FIC!” All of them shouted and waved bye.

 

A/N:So this is now complete, I hope you guys enjoyed the story, tbh kinda feel like deleting this since it was crap lol.