Couple

The Reality of iKON

B.I P.O.V

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"Hongseok screamed.Oh no THERE'S A BURGLAR!!!Hongseok ran out of his and Jinhyeong's room smiling.
 
"What happened Hongseok?"I asked scanning my eyes behind him just in case.
 
"JINHYEONG CONFESSED TO ME."
 
"SERIOUSLY YOU RUINED MY CUDDLING AND WATCHING TIME WITH BOBBY!!!
But CONGRATS I mean WE COULD GO SHOPPING RIGHT NOW but we just went shopping yesterday."Jinhyeong came out of his and Hongseok's room with Jinhwan following a few moments after.
 
"Have a fun time taking care of a diva bro."Bobby said.
 
"I know right I'm an amazing diva and NO ONE can over power my divaness."Honseok said.
 
"Oh BISH you going down I'm a much more AMAZING diva than you."Jinhwan said.
 
"Girl you can't out diva me I'm an ultimate diva."Hongseok said.
 
"You two BISHES can't out diva each other because Key sunbae of SHINee is an ultimate one following Sungjong Sunbae of INFINITE."Chanwoo said yelling from his room.
 
"JUNG CHANWOO WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!!!"I yelled.
 
"SORRY MOM!!!"Chanwoo yelled back kids these days you know tsk tsk tsk.
 
"Hongseok hyung I'm sorry if this offends you but you look like Myungyeol's love child."I said but who can resist the Myungyeol couple their PERFEKT for each other.
 
"Awww thanks Hanbinnie someone has finally noticed it."said and smiled we were about to hug each other when.
 
"Yah Hongseok you can't hug anyone else but me."Jinhyeong said loud and clear.
 
"Can we go on date then?"Hongseok said and did aegyo to Jinhyeong,works like magic when you do aegyo to your boyfriend.
 
"Em okay lets go to your favorite café hyung we're going out!"Jinhyeong said with an arm around Hongseok's waist.The two then went out and walked to Hongseok's favorite café.
 
"Yah Hanbin."Jinhwan said and elbowed me. 
 
"What is it?"I said with curiosity.
 
"Do you think Jinhyeong can hold himself for Hongseok cause the way he looks at him is just that face you know."Jinhwan said with wide eyes and worry for Hongseok.
 
"Hmm maybe lets create a funeral for Hongseok then since boys these days are you know,Hongseok may you rest in peace."I said looking up at the sky with Jinhwan.
 
"Poor Seokkie he'll have to experience the pain at an early time."Jinhwan said we both then started fake crying.
 
"Wut are you two talking about?"Junhoe said man he wakes up late I mean who wakes up at 10:00 am for an idol WHO? But he and Jinhwan are the look alike couple since Junhoe looks like Insoo from myname and since Jinhwan looks like Kim Hye Sung.There I go again with look alikes.
 
"Oh Junhoe your awake lets eat breakfast."Jinhwan said dragging Junhoe to the dinner room.I then walked to Bobby and started to cuddle and watch running man with him.Later on u could hear Yunhyeong and Donghyuk fighting over which lip balm product is better.
 
Jinhyeong P.O.V
Hongseok and I then went to his favorite café with me paying.I got an espresso and he got a melon bubble milk tea.
 
"Jinhyeong can we go grocery shopping we don't have much food left in the house."Hongseok asked me with a cute face.Man I think I need to go to the bathroom.
 
"Sure we can go grocery shopping but can I try your drink it looks good."I said while he was drinking his drink he then nodded with a smile and gulped down his drink and nodded.I then leaned over and kissed his lips.
 
"It's sweet too sweet"I said as I leaned back in my seat.Hongseok looked dazed so I slightly chuckled.
 
"Yah pay attention to me or else I'll kiss you again."
 
"O-Okay lets go now w-we need to grow grocery shopping."he said stuttering with a pink blush.I then stood up and took his hand in mine and went out of the café.
 
"You stole my first kiss hyeongie."Hongseok mumbled as he looked down but I could hear very clearly what he had said.
 
"That's great then cause in the future we'll get married with you wearing a dress-."
 
"I'M GOING TO WEAR A DRESS!"Hongseok yelled with surprise.
 
"Of course you are you have nothing against it right?"I said and we stopped walking.
 
"Of course I do I'm a guy."He said with a pout.
 
"I thought you were a diva."
 
"Well I am but-"
 
"I'll give you a big stuffed Cookie Monster."
 
"Okay I'll wear a dress but I'm going to pick it."
 
"Cute"I then kissed him again and started walking again.
 
"Yah we're in public"Hongseok said with a deep blush.
 
"Who cares I'm letting the world know your mine."
 
"Hmph."
 
Author P.O.V 
Does anyone watch NO.MERCY Cuz I ship #Joonhee on deokspatch episode 1 THEY ARE CUTE.Next chapter will have much more words subscribe,upvote and comment BYE~