Showtime

The Reality of iKON

Donghyuk P.O.V

 And today my group 4NE1 is going to be performing infront of BIG BANG sunbae-nim.
I've missed out on many comebacks this week because of rehearsing.INFINITE and GOT7 came back my two favorite groups, voting of course will be hard since I'm an INSPIRIT and IGOT7.*sigh*The struggles of having my two fave groups coming back on the same day.
 
"Hyukkie are you done putting on your outfit?I need to see what you look like."Yunhyeong this man of mine is always whining, there's no day he doesn't whine.
 
"You better be glad that we're the last ones to use the bathroom Yunnie!"I never knew leggings could be so comfortable!I'll be dancing in those sneaker wedges though.At least Hongseok hyung and I have straps though.Everyone has different styles, mine is silver, Hongseok Hyung has laces and straps, the color is gold, while Jinhwan hyung has laces and black, while Hanbin hyung has laces and straps his are white.
 
"I'm going out now."I looked at my wig and outfit for the last time before going out.
 
"DAEBAK I can't believe your going all out even though you're just performing in front of BIG BANG sunbae-nims."
 
"Me too I wonder what's going to happen after we perform though I feel like there'll be something else behind this too."
 
"You wanna go on a date after you perform?"I excitedly nodded while Yunhyeong had his arm around my shoulder.
 
"Where do you want to go?"
 
"Hmm I don't know what about you?"
 
"You wanna have a movie date?"I then nodded quickly.
 
"Everyone's going to go on a date actually Jinseok is going to a restaurant, Junjin is going on a picnic, while Double B will go bowling."
 
"What about Chanwoo?"
 
"I don't know about him but he's going out of the house too."
 
"Hmm."
 
Hanbin P.O.V
"Let's go guys we need to go right now!"My voice boomed through our new home, instead of having a house we got an apartment since it was more convenient.To avoid saesangs.God they're scary.
 
"Lets go."I heard Jinhwan Hyung say, I opened the door and the 9 of us walked out.Chanwoo being the last person closed the door and made sure it was locked.We all took the stairs since the elevator was slow and because a lot of people live in the apartment building.
 
"Why do you think they made us go all out, like having outfits and wigs hyung?"
 
"I don't know but I'm pretty sure they're going to make us do something weird."
 
"But it's a good thing they made you girls go all out since we men can enjoy this."Kimbab smirked while I just snorted.
 
"."
 
"But it's true Jinnie I mean we men always have flat wallets and-"
 
"Hey look we're here thank god the dorm is only 10 minutes away."Hongseok hyung the greatest savior in the world.
 
"I seriously just want go in right now just to get this over with."I mumbled as we went to the practice room.
 
"I want to watch how you guys will do with those shoes."Jinhyeong said looking at Hongseok's shoes.
 
"Well we're here so we should might as well hurry up and go."As soon as Chanwoo said that we all scurried to go to the practice room.
 
"I'm scared to turn the knob."
 
"Why"
 
"I don't know why but I think it's because they're our seniors."
 
"I'll open the room then."
 
"Thanks Kimbab."
 
"Oh you guys are here."G Dragon sunbae was looking at us through his sunglasses.
 
"The boys can sit anywhere they like while the um ladies can just stand in their positions while I go to play the music."Daesung sunbae stood up to play the music while the four of us stood in the center with a camera facing us.I'm not sure if I was the only one shaking since I'll be the one to start off.
 
"Music start in 3 2 1."T.O.P hyung's voice made us immediately inhale and exhale.
 
The music played and I slowly lost myself with rapping.
 
Hongseok P.O.V
 You can do this Seokkie don't look at Hyrongie or else you'll be stuttering.I only have a few lines but I'm nervous.I'm going to sing next inhale exhale, I sang with the five sunbaes looked at me.Before I knew it my part was done, it wasn't that bad.A few more seconds(or a minute) went by and it was my part again.I confidently sang and smiled.Then when my part was over I had to go back to dancing a few more moments passed by and then the song was over.Taeyang sunbae turned off the camera and turned back to look at us.
 
"We're actually going to use that video for iKON TV you guys also need to perform this in the streets in half an hour too.YG staff will be there to start the music so you guys won't need to worry about the music and stage.We'll practice right now so if you don't mind please hurry and get out of the practice room.You guys worked hard!"Seungri sunbae was surprisingly calm when he said that.
 
We all hurriedly got out of the practice room and Chanwoo being the last one closed the door, we waited for him and soon we heard Seungri sunbae screaming in pain.
 
"AHHH YOU FOUR HYUNGS ARE TERRIBLE AT EXPRESSING YOUR LOVE!"
 
"Seungri ah T.O.P and I are together while Taeyang and Daesung is a couple too.So you need to know that we're AMAZING at expressing our feelings."
 
"Sure, I wish Seunghoon was here he would've pulled me out of this room and make me food."
 
"Aigoo our cute dongsaeng."We all heard Gd sunbae and Daesung sunbae say that while we tried hard not to laugh out loud.
 
"PLEASE SCOLD US MORE PLEASE SCOLD US MORE PLEASE SCOLD US MORE MR.PRESIDENT!"The 9 of us quickly went out of the building laugh hard with people giving us looks.
 
"Oh my gosh I'm dying."We all calmed our selves down and looked at each other.
 
"You guys wanna get ddeokbokki I mean the four of us are going to perform so we might as well eat."
 
"I wanna get bibimbap."Hanbin looked hungry when he said bibimbap.
 
"Let's split in groups for bibimbap and tteokbokki."Double B, Junjin, and Chanwoo went to get bibimbap while Jinhyeong, me and Yundong went to find a pojangmacha.
 
Jinhwan P.O.V
"I guess all of us won't be able to go out today."
 
"Ey hyung there's always a tomorrow."
 
"True."Hanbin and I were outside while we waited for the three inside.
 
"Aish they're taking too long you wanna call the other two to go ahead."Hanbin nodded while I pulled out my phone and held it close to my ear.
 
"Yoboseyo."
 
"Hongseok ah you wanna go ahead?The three are taking long so we were wondering if you wanna go with us to the stage."
 
"We'lll go with you hyung just text me your location and we'll be there."
 
"Arraseo annyeong."I texted him my location while I texted Junhwe that we were going to the stage.We all know where it was at since the YG staff texted all of us.As soon as we knew it Hongseok and Donghyuk we're right beside us.
 
"Kaja hyung."After Donghyuk said that the four of us started to walk to the stage.
 
"At least the stage is 3 minutes away."I mumbled.
 
"Why is everything so close to us like why?"
 
"I don't know but miracles Hambin."
 
"Hyung it's Hanbin."
 
"Eh."
 
"Hey look it's some of the YG staff."Donghyuk we looked where Donghyuk was pointing.
 
"Oi 4NE1 follow us."The four of us obeyed and followed Jae Ki ahjussi.We then entered a mall?What are we doing in a mall?
 
"You guys will be dancing here."A stage with caution do not enter tape was in the middle of the mall.
 
"So we'll be dancing in the middle of the mall?"Hanbin asked nervously shaking I'm pretty sure the rest of us were shaking too.
 
"Yup."
 
"Why is that?"Hongseok asked Jae Ki hyung.
 
"I think it's because malls have a bunch of people.Call the others to come here since you guys shouldn't be separated."
 
Chanwoo P.O.V
"Appa I got text from Umma saying that they're at a mall 3 minutes from where we are."The five of us were at a convenience store eating ice cream actually, I mean after every meal there should be dessert.
 
"Kaja!"
 
"Well you made up your mind quickly."I said running trying to catch up with my appa who was surprisingly fast.
 
"You never know when someone can just steal your girlfriend Chanwoo!"Junhwe hyung yelled behind Appa and I while Jinhyeong hyung had the same pace as Junhwe hyung.
 
"Ow"I bumped into a glass door which turned out to be the entrance of the mall.
 
"Come on they're starting."Yunhyeong hyung pulled me inside the mall to see my Umma rapping and smiling.Much more natural.
 
My umma then winked at the crowed full of mostly men and women recording the 4 them.The crowd roared and Bobby hyung looked VERY jealous, seriously.The other 3 on stage winked at the crowd when they had their parts.Which made the other hyungs jealous. 
 
Well Jealousy is obviously in the air.
 
The music ended and my Umma was throwing hearts(ew), Donghyuk hyung was , Jinhwan hyung was doing aegyo, and Hongseok hyung was blowing kisses.The four of them got off the stage before men flooded toward them.The YG staff quickly requested for the police.The police (and YG staff) gently pushed away the men towards the group.
 
"WOAH THOSE PEOPLE ARE YG STAFF!"
 
"ARE THEY THE NEXT GIRL GROUP!?"
 
"IF THEY ARE I HOPE THEY DO A Y CONCEPT FOR THEIR DEBUT!"
 
A bunch of people crowded the 4 and the guards, the five of us that were watching was quickly brought to a van.The windows were tinted but some people could still see so we all pulled out our face masks and sunglasses.We put them on and pulled on our hoodie too.After what seemed like an hour the four came into the van with fanboys peeking at our van.All of the four got in and our manager started driving towards our dorm.
 
"I'm gonna ask Mr.President if the four of you are going to dress like that again for a concert."All 8 of us nodded at what my appa said while the manager sighed.
 
Author's Note
Recently haven't been uploading due to so much work at my school.But this is supposed to be a happy update.I'll actually finish this story with 20 chapters.I'll update this story more since it's the first story and because it's hard to write two fics at a time.I also logged in a lot for notifications and to read fan fics for inspiration to write again.I think this might be the longest chapter so far, here is a link for iKON's dorm.https://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/1049462