Hospital

Violent in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three deep breathes, it took three deep breaths to come back to realarity. Hyoyeon was laying on a hospital bed staring blankly into space. She was confused, she had no idea what happened the other night. it was almost like a drama she had watched around several times only this time it was real. This wasn't the Hyoyeon that she was used to being, This wasn't the Hyoyeon that anyone was used to seeing. She took a few blinks then looked to her right hand side where Tiffany was sleeping.

" yah, il-eona "

Rubbing her eyes, Tiffany got and smiled at Hyoyeon.

"YOUR AWAKE!" she screamed as if it was going to be the end of the world.

"Obviously im awake, its not like i overdoes myself on alcohol"

Hyoyeon said sarcastically while cutting her eyes. They both laughed for awhile then looked at each other.

"I'm glad your back, what happened to your anyways?? The doctor said you drank to much and couldn't handle it. He also said something else but i couldn't quite hear what he said"

Tiffany explained while taking out two sandwiches from her bag.

"I'm not sure myself, he's probably right... i felt kinda dizzy"

Bringing out the sandwiches of her bag, Tiffany gave Hyoyeon one and they ate in silence...

"Mark came"

Tiffany said breaking the silence. Hyoyeon didn't know what to say so she just played innocent.

"What did that idiot want?..."

"Don't try play innocent with me hyoyeon, you know why he's here"

Tiffany said smiling

"What do you mean 'play innocent"

Hyoyeon knew she could never lie to Tiffany, it was like she can read her like a book. They've known each other for so long, Hyoyeon could never hide her feelings from Tiffany.

"Fine, he was meant to be staying at my house until our parents came back from wherever they went. I didn't like him at all, no i hated him but it was just his sudden touches... i think im falling for his love..."

Hyoyeon said not helping but to feel a bit relieved

"What sudden touches, have you already kissed?"

Tiffany asked suspiciously

All Hyoyeon done was nodded and stare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter