The soon to be Wife/Husband

Violent in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Anyeonghaseyo, My name is Hyuna. Nice to meet you Mrs and Mr Tuan." She bowed then walked over to her seat near Mark. Hyoyeon stared at Hyuna, she was due to get annoyed any minute.

"Anyeonghaseo, i'm Kai. Nice to meet you."

Kia took a seat next to Hyoyeon winking at her while he sat. Hyoyeon looked away trying to avoid any eye contact,she could tell it was going to be one of the longest day of her life. 

Hyoyeon's mother seemed to fall in love with Kai at first sight. 'Ne, that's the boy my little princess will marry' she thought to herslef not noticing she was staring and making the situation a whole lot more awkward.

The parents started to talk while they were waiting for food. The teenagers on the other hand kept silent until Hyuna spoke up. 

"So, do you two know eachother"

Hyoyeon felt tention heating just by those few words. She just sat there staring and giving Hyuna a dirty look.

"Ne, she's my girlfriend"

Mark said loud enough for everyone to hear. Hyuna and her parents were shocked by this sudden response. Mark's dad hit him on the head.

"Not girlfriend as in dating Mr and Mrs Kim, They're just close friends" 

Marks father said before giving him a glare that meant 'Don't say anything stupid'

Mark shook his head "I mean as in dating" he said before brushing Hyuna's hand off of his leg.

"Is this true Hyoyeon?" 

Kai's mother asked looking confused. Hyoyeon only no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter