Just leave it

Violent in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Mark stood up so that they were close to each other and staring into one and another's eyes.

"Or what"

From that one question hyoyeon got fustraited with mark immediately. Tiffany got up out of her seat and tried to stop the argument before the teacher came in. 

"Guys, no need to fight over a desk. Hyoyeon, just let him sit there for today there's no other seats for him to go to"

Hyoyeon looked always and sat down looking more angrier than ever. Mark done the same and for the rest off the day both off would give each other dirty looks.

Today was Friday and after today was holiday so hyoyeon didn't actually want to get into a fight, she just wanted the day to go as planned.

It was finally the end off the day and all hyoyeon wanted to do was to sleep. On her way home she bumped into mark. It was the worst mistake she has ever done. All she wanted to do was sleep but I guess she had to have a little game of fight the new boy first.

"Yah your actually starting to get me annoyed "

Hyoyeon said with an angry expression.

" jeongmal, what a coincidence because I feel the same"

Hyoyeon looked at him up and down and just stared at him like she really wanted to kick him where the sun don't shine.

"I like you we should hang out one day" hyoyeon said sarcastically.

"Yeah maybe we should" mark said glaring at her.

"Babo" 

Hyoyeon said as she walked away. Mark Smiled to himsel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter