Issues?

Violent in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two were in a taxi holding hands, the scene was dead silent. All they could think about is what thier parents wanted and why they'll call at almost the same time giving them the same location to be at.

The taxi finally arrived outside of the house. They didn't know why but they both felt nerves like there was some kind of bad vibes going to happen. Hyoyeon took her key out of her purse and opened the door, not wanting to make her arrival obvious. They both made thier wy to the lving room where they could see all thier parents discussing something. What was wierd is that they had papers.

Greeting thier parents, they looked at eachother nervously before taking their seets.

"Where were you guys then"

Mark was about to answer the question that Hyoyeons mum stated but Hyoyeon spoke first.

"I was just going to go to tiffany's house to get a couple off stuff but then bumped into mark at the busstop, he said he was going somewhere with his friends too"

Hyoyeon said trying to not sound guilty. Mark looked at her as if he was asking her *Why did you lie* by eye contact. Hyoyeon just gave him a quick smile to say don't worry.

"Okay, since we're all here... Mr and Mrs Tuan would you like to do they honours?" 

Hyoyeons dad asked with a big smile on his face. Hyoyeon and Mark was as confused as ever. What honours was there to do, they thought.

"Mark, Hyoyeon... while we were away we thought it was a good idea to get you both an arranged marriage. Not marrying eachother but we found two lovely people that we think will get a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter