kidnapped?

Violent in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was pitch black in the room again. She had spent a whole day in the room yesterday and didn't want to be in there anymore. It was frightening and she couldn't help but to feel hepless for herself. As much as she screamed for help, nobody came. The only time she was with someone is when bringing her food but even then she had no idea who the person exactly was. Not a word, nor a movement could be heared from the room or outside the room. It was almost as if she was in space. 

The door opened slightly revealing a man with a mask. It startled Hyoyeon at first but then she couldn't feel anything but anger as he made his way towards her. The more steps he took forwards, the more she moved further back into the bed.

"Ya..Yah wh-who are you? Why am i here? What did i do to deserve this?"

Unanswered questions filled the rooms atmosphere until finally the very bottom of the bed sank in as the masked man sat and stared at her.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you.."

The voice was not recognised Hyoyeon but she could tell he also didn't want to be here. She heard it in his voice. He was... angry... not angry at her but he was angry.

"Who are you, Why am i here?"

Hyoyeon never saw the day that she was going to be kidnapped. She thought maybe she was too much of an straight forward person for all that.

"Questions can be answered later. The only thing you should know is that your staying in here until boss has all his plans so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter