New student

Violent in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*alarm goes off* 

Hyoyeon woke up and banged her arm against the table picking up the alarm and throwing it across the room. She got out off bed and made her way to the bathroom with her school clothes in one hand and her tooth brush in the other. She got dressed and made her way down the stairs and into the kitchen where her mother was making breakfast.

"Hyoyeon ahhh"

Hyoyeon opened as her mum put a toast inside. 

"Annyeong Omma"

Hyoyeon said walking towards the front door. While walking to school she caught up with Tiffany, Yuri and Sunny who were messing around with each others hair. 

"Yah! Hyoyeon is early today" 

They all looked suprised. It was their first time seeing hyoyeon on time for school, usually she'll come in when the teacher tells them to start the first lesson.

"Wae?" 

Yuri asked as hyoyeon walked up towards them.

"Wae, I'm not aloud to be on time for school?"

Hyoyeon said glancing at Yuri. They all made their way inside off school putting thier stuff in thier lockers. Everyone made way so that they can pass, seeing that everyone is scared off hyoyeon, they went into the class and sat at thier desk.

The head teacher came in (jyp) announcing that they had a new student for the United States that was going to join the class called Mark Tuan. Everyone looked excited but hyoyeon, well let's just say she looked the opposite. 

 As the new student wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter