Broken leg

Violent in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gwenchana"

Hyoyeon didn't know what do. She was shocked that it actually hit him. She didn't actually aim it at him, she was hoping that it would the wall or something.  She ran to him and saw that he was bleeding on his forehead, he also looked unconscious. He wasnt moving at all. She ran into her bathroom to get a dramped cloth. She ran back into the room and pat the cloths on marks head. After doing that she tried shaking him to see if he was awake but he didnt open his eye so she started to panic. She remembered seeing something on tv where the man done mouth to mouth to the lady because she also looked unconscious. She had no choice but to do that to him because if his mum comes back then she'll get into big trouble by both parents. Just as she was about to place onto his, he pulled her against him and forcefully kissed her. She pinned him on the floor before standing up. She ran out of the room but he caught up to her when she was at the top of the stairs. They both grabbed eachother by the neck and stared into one and anothers eye. Suddenly the bell rang, hyoyeon ran down the first three steps of the stairs but then she tripped over her own legs and fell. In pain she growled whilst gripping onto her right leg. Mark ran towards her in shock.

"Gwenchana?" 

The door bell kept ringing and he just remembered that her mum said that there was going to be a delivery coming soon. He ran to the then opened it.

" please sign you name here and here please"

Mark didnt know whether sign hyoyeon's name or her mothers. He took the pen from the man and started to write. After taking the delivery he ran straight back to where hyoyeon was and picked her up bridal style before bringing her to the ANE. 

When they got there, Mark ran straight to a doctor and placed her on a bed. He was told to stay outside for a while so that they can see what the matter was with her leg and try mending it. 

When they were finished Mark went into the room with two drinks and handed one over to Hyoyeon not noticing that she had a plaster cast on her leg. As she reached out for the drink, Mark grabbed her arm tightly before twisting it.

"It's obvious that you like me, no need to pretend" 

Hyoyeon looked at Mark before pulling him towards her.

"You see this cast on my leg? Even though it was me who caused it, I could still lie and say  it was you. I aint pretending, I hate you with all my guts and I could easily ruin your life..."

Mark sat back in the seat that he was sitting in and smiled

"Araso, I guess if you hate me that much then ill be making my own way home then"

Hyoyeon grabbed onto his arm before saying

"Araso, I dont hate you that much I just dislike you"

Mark smiled before calling a taxi and bringing over the crutches so that hyoyeon couls get up and move around. They made thier way outside and in the taxi. The journey home was quiet. They finally got back to Hyoyeons house but there was still no sight off thier mothers. As Hyoyeon took out her phone from her pocket, she saw a text message from her mum saying 

* Hyoyeon its your birthday next week but because I had something prepared on your birthday, I brought stuff for you for a party tomorrow. Everythings in the kitchen, you and mark decorate the house nicely for the party. Invite as many friends as you want. Oh and the delivery that ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter