|| together forever? #teaser ||

||VOX|| | SM Entertainment | Story Started
kara.png
Together FOREVER
i'm not a superhero. even i have promises that i can't keep... ↓

[8:23pm. December 8, 2014]

The room wasn't exactly quiet, not with two girls laughing hard at each other. It was usually a quiet night when they weren't here, usually leaving to grab food or going to grab smoothies. But not quite tonight, instead they were sitting and playing with a bag of accessories they had found in  one of the storage rooms thay had snuck into when they were exploring the building.

"Aha~ Domin you look so funny!" Domin's bestfriend laughed loudly, pointing weakly at the funny glasses and costume she had pulled out of the bag and put on, albeit it being a little dusty and definitely old.

"You look weirder Gummy. I can only be beautful!" Domin snickered, the laughter in the room slowly dying down as both the girl collapsed onto their backs from their sitting positions. The tears that had formed from their laughter slowly threatening to leak.

"I know, but you're only as beautiful as I am." Geummi shook her head, leaning to the side to look at the other girl, removing her costume bits and throwing them off to the side. "You know when we debut together, everyone will fight over who is the visual. You or me." She continued, reaching her hands up to the ceiling lights.

"And they'll all say me!" Domin shouted, not caring who heard her, not even the instructors, well as long as they weren't kicked out. Though both were sure they didn't care anymore, particularly concerning them. It wasn't like it hadn't happened a thousand times before.

"No they'll all say me." She argued with her bestfriend, grinning as she flopped over to her side, the cool wooden floor nice on the bare skin of her arm after all the training she had done. "But it doesn't matter, as long as we debut together."

"Yeah, because we are completely awesome, beautiful, funny and amazing." Domin listed, also turning to the side to face Geummi, using her arms to make a pillow under her after having taken and thrown the costume off onto the floor. "And we can do anything."

"Are we listing all the good things about me now?" Geummi laughed, causing her best friend to sigh playfully, but also grinning widely back at her.

"Only if you list all the goof things about me." She said in a singsong voice, causing Geummi to stick her tongue out at the short-haired girl before letting out a yawn.

"Maybe tomorrow. Its nice just lying here, no instructors..." Geummi shook her head, closing her eyes and just lying there, tired from spending the whole day up and training. She danced until her legs were on fire, sung and rapped until felt like collapsing, all to earn herself a spot in the higher ranks of the companies trainees.

"You make it sound like a romantic drama Gummy." Domin snickered, scrunching up her face at the thought of them in the main roles of a drama together, the words echoing off the walls.

"With you? You wish you could Domin." She disagreed jokingly, the room collapsing in a nice silenc. Not an awkward one that you could see everyone squirming in their spots because they didn't know how to break the silence and stop the awkwardness in the air.

'Knock, knock.'

Both girls' eyes snapped open, turning to the door in an unmatchable synchronicity, as if they were twins out of every good horror film.

"Come in!" Domin called, making sure whoever was standing on the other side of the door could hear them, but Geummi knew that the whole building could probably hear them.

The door clicked as it opened, a male instructor entering. Hojun, the male variety instructor entered, standing in the door looking at both the girls, tapping his foot with impatience.

"Are one of you Jung Geummi?" He said quickly, quirking his eyebrows at them. Geummi and Dojun shared looks before Geummi nodded at the man in front of her. "Good. Kim Youngmin wishes to see you now, so if you would follow me and I'll take you to his office." He continued, gesturing for her to get up and follow him.

Geummi's eyes widened, she'd heard of the man and only ever seen him in the news or at the ability assessments every month, but had never talked to him. He had an aura of a dragon that was waiting for you to come near to him before biting you.

Geummi wasn't afraid, but there was always those little houghts running through her head,
'what if he wants to terminate my contract.'
'have I done something wrong?'


She doubted it, because if that were the case then both her and Domin would have been called to his office instead of just her; but even with that she couldn't help but question why she was wanted, but would rather have to wait until she heard it from the mouth of her sajangnim to confirm whatever was happening. So instead she just kept quiet and followed the older man to the lair of the dragon and waited to see why she had been called.
Keera's Note

Congratulations to PokerFacedDeer for the creation of Jung Geummi, the epicentre of the Romeo & Juliet plotline.