|| decisions #teaser ||

||VOX|| | SM Entertainment | Story Started
kara.png
Decisions
if i could, i would. but this time a decision has to be made. ↓

[9:52am. December 2, 2014]

Youngmin cast his eyes over the piles, hands not unclasping from their position at the edge of the table.
"Who is this one?" Youngmin questioned, pushing photos away from a single on in the centre and focusing on it.
"Yoo Inhyo. She is one of the eldest in the female trainee group." Sangwoo commented, looking intently at his sajangnim's face as he looked over the standard photo of her.

"She looks like a fighter." Was all he said, though silently asking for more details of her.

"She's been a trainee for five years now. She isn't the best in most fields, except perhaps variety, even though she specializes in both vocal and dancing. At most she'd be a lead dancer." Byunghoon stated, looking down at the pile of papers in his lap, reading off some information about the girl. "Though many female instructors say she does well in a leadership role, and is fairly good at coming up with things on the spot." He continued, pushing the girl's photo forward.

"Put her in the possible candidates for leader." Youngmin directed, waving the headshot away.

"However Kwangsook has said that though she is probably the best candidate there is another. The other being Kim Miyoung whom solely specializes in dancing but has talent in acting instead. Both have about the same skills sets though." Minwoo continued for Byunghoon; nearly cutting off Youngmin's words and earning another shouting session from the man who was merely sitting and glaring at the bald man.

"Then put them both in a seperate pile and we'll discuss them later." Youngmin said tautly, getting agitated at the thoughts of a massive selection to go through, how much time it would take up. But he knew it was for a good reason. To get him back to the top.

Hojun moved the piled of rappers and vocalists to one side, and the further spreading out the dance candidates.
"Okay lets just work on who is the best and who is the most skilled." Hojun suggested, not waiting for a nod of confirmation. "Byunghoon who are the best dancers?" Going ahead and asking the male with the files to continue talking about each individual candidate.

"Right. Okay the best dancers and therefore the best candidates for main dancer would be these five." Byunhoon stated after a quick peek at the sheets in his hands, pushing forward the five that he had suggested. "Kim Saeun, Han Semi, Yoo Serine, Jung Eunwoon and Lee Suri."

Youngmin nodded, his lips pressing into a thin line as he looked over each picture.

"Now all of them are dancing machines and have good control, though Lee Suri and Yoo Serine are the only ones with previous dance experience, making them the top students of the class. Suri has taken ballet, jazz, hip-hop and contemporary, whereas Serine only took general dance." Minwoo rattled off, pointing to each girl in turn.

"Put both Serine and Suri into the possible pile. I wanted the strongest and most skilled, not just the ones who are good. And Han Semi isn't to be put into the catergory for debut until the issues with her cousin has long been forgotten." Youngmin ordered venomously still angry with the Chinese male for making his company plummet.

The group of trainers shared looks, feeling pity for the young girl who was unknowingly facing the wrath of the CEO because of the choices of her cousin.

"Now here are the rappers, only four to choose from in te top class. Choo Seulhee, Wang Mei-Xing, Yoon Jiae and Lee Haru. Both Jiae and Seulhee have similar rapping styles, and Mei-Xing is a particular rythmic orientated rapper and is great at freestyling, whereas Haru is much better at going fast if she knows the lyrics well; but both are good dancers." Byunghoon listed off, pointing at the girls on the table.

"Eunji has stated that it would be better to choose out a vocalist or two, the atch the rapper to the style of the singer." Minwoo pointed out, putting his finger on the page of suggestions that Sangwoo was holding.

Youngmin didn't say much, waving them to continue onto the vocalists, disinterest clear on his face.

"Well all that Sungmi has suggested was Jung Daelin, who is currently the best in her top class. The rest, Sungmi believes could do with much more improvement and don't nearly have the vocal range and control that Daelin does. But she also believes that may have something to do with her extra vocal lessons with TVXQ's Changmin." Byunghoon commented slowly, as if he was surprised at the fact there was but a single recommendation for the position. "She has a vocal range from high to low notes that rivals the better singers in SM and other companies. But while she isn't the best dancer, however what she lacks in skill she makes up in passion."

"You're kidding. Miss Skeptical approves of someone." Minwoo frowned, picking up the headshot and examining it.

"Nope. Though for an all-rounder, the instructors have suggested either Jung GeumMi or Akiyama Yuuko. Both are fairly proficient in singing, dancing and rapping. No real difference, except one is Japanese and the other is a former WM Entertainment American trainee." Sangwoo told the group leisurely, moving them onto the next set of people.

"Yuuko is more mild-mannered, far more quieter, speaks fluent Japanese and is conversational in Korean and English. She prefers singing, but holds equal skill in dancing and rap. Whereas GeumMi is louder, and more confident, holds skill in song writing, fluent in Korean and conversational in English. She prefers rap over singing and dancing." Minwoo listed off, both equal in what they could do.

"Put both the all-rounders in the possible pile and Daelin into the chosen pile. Now hurry up. I don't want to be here all day with you animals." Youngmin almost snarled, his voice clearly agitated and annoyed with how long this was taking.

The comment infuriated Minwoo, who had to be held back by Sangwoo and told that this would not take too much longer, while Byunghoon moved everything around on the table, not replying to the comment from his sajangnim.

"Now finally the rappers."

"Put both Haru and Mei-Xing in the possible pile and then we'll choose from there." Minwoo directed, pushing the two headshots to the growing pile and then discarding of the remaining photos. "Jiae and Seulhee aren't perhaps the best for the vocalists style of singing."

That put any final comments to rest about who were more suitable for rapping in the group.

"Now its merely choosing whom is better for the group. Sajangnim?" Byunghoon questioned, leaving the final decisions to the man himself.
Keera's Note

Oh~~
So close to the revealing of our dear members. So its the first real (official teaser), with fun human beings besides the cool  instructors. The first real teaser of a member will come next (hint: its the Dracula plotline.)