|| saviours #teaser ||

||VOX|| | SM Entertainment | Story Started
kara.png
Saviours
swe weren't people, not to him. We were toys in the hand of a power hungry child. This was a game all to himself and we were the pawns. ↓

[11:01am. December 2, 2014]

Okay, lets start with the selection.” Sangwoo began, leaning on the table and gesturing for Byunghoon to spread the pictures around. “You said five, now we just have to think of who is the most suited.” He finished, adjusting himself in the chair, using the table as leverage.

“Daelin has already been chosen, so we won’t need a main vocalist. Just a few leads and back-ups.” Minwoo pointed out, waving his hands languidly. “Currently the only ones in the possible pile are Lee Haru, Wang Mei-Xing, Jung GeumMi, Akiyama Yuuko, Lee Suri, Yoo Serine, Yoo Inhyo and Kim Miyoung. So you’d have to choose four out of eight candidates.”

Youngmin adjusted himself in his chair, picking up the photo of Mei-Xing and tossing it to one side. “I have had enough of Chinese people this year, not this time. I don’t care how talented she is.” Youngmin snarled, distaste strong in his features as he thought of the past year.

“Now there are only seven.”

Byunghoon shared a look with Sangwoo and Minwoo, Hojun spacing out in the corner tapping his feet inaudibly.

“Well in that case Haru is the main rapper in the group.” Sangwoo muttered, pulling the photo out of the possible pile and placing it next to Daelin’s.

“Now for the main dancer, the only candidates are Lee Suri; whom has talent in acting, martial arts and multiple forms of dance; and Yoo Serine; whom has exceptional talent in variety and dance.” Byunghoon told Youngmin, pushing two photos forward out of the single line. The room almost held its breath as he let out a deep sigh, annoyance sparking in his eyes.

“Which is more talented. I don’t care about their personality, or their looks. Which one can be put in anything and not embarrass the company?” Youngmin sneered, fists curling as he narrowed his eyes. Hadn’t he told them a thousand times before that this group was only for the most talented trainees? This was his savior, the one that would have him swimming in money.

“Well then, you could have just said Suri. It’s a rather simple name after all.” Minwoo mocked, his nose crinkling. Byunghoon placing a hand on his shoulder, eyeing Youngmin closely ready for him to explode at any point.

“The Triple Threat. Akiyama Yuuko; a more docile and quiet person, whom prefers singing and has talent in piano and composing; or Jung GeumMi; the louder and more confident one, whom prefers rapping and has talent writing lyrics, composing as well as guitar.” Byunghoon listed, looking up from his paper to see Youngmin’s reaction.

It was merely a huff and a look that said everything. ‘Are you kidding me. I said the most talented!’, was all that Byunghoon could see running through his features, pushing Yuuko to one side and GeumMi to the chosen pile.

“And finally the possible leaders.” Sangwoo all but sung. He was glad to nearly be free of the menace that was his sajangnim.

“Her.” Youngmin wasted no time in pointing the one he wanted out. “She looks fierce, willing to fight to keep them on the top. Put her in the group.”

Hojun shared a look of impatience with Sangwoo, before both looking down at the headshot of Inhyo, the one who completed the team.

“Now get out. I’ve had enough of you animals today. I’ll deal with everything else so you buffoons don’t need to worry your little heads about it.” Youngmin mocked, running a hand through his hair and glared at them in annoyance.

The four collecting the discarded materials, all but the chosen members whom were handed to Eunmi for the final preparations, and leaving with long strides down the bustling corridor.

Author's Note

Integer vel lorem quam. Aenean vulputate, nisl a fringilla auctor, nibh orci tempor erat, eget vulputate metus erat sit amet nisl. Sed eu pharetra diam, at sodales quam. Quisque at urna scelerisque, condimentum dolor accumsan, mollis nisl. Integer vulputate eu erat et egestas. Nullam imperdiet mollis nisi, id consequat nulla vestibulum et. Maecenas fermentum justo sit amet risus tempor congue. Donec vestibulum ante non dapibus venenatis. Pellentesque consectetur eget nisi id mattis. Curabitur tincidunt luctus lectus et bibendum. Morbi eleifend sem velit, ac tempus nulla semper et. Vivamus vehicula orci et ipsum semper, sit amet scelerisque dolor laoreet. Donec consequat mauris ut lorem placerat porta. Praesent laoreet ac lorem eget adipiscing.