Chapter 8: Should we?

Popularity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO IN THEIR WAITING ROOM AFTER SUZY LEFT:

Baekhyun: Daebak~ Suzy was in our waiting room just now. She met us~! 

Chanyeol: HA HA,keuraee~~ Suzy is now uri chingu(our friend)

Sehun: YEHET~OHHORAT~

Lay: You guys like her that much?

Chen: Kerommm~(ofc) Do weggurae(whats wrong with you?) You don't like her?

Lay: Well,she is pretty,keke

                                                                         

Sehun:Keuraeee ,hyung(that's right) Kai,there's another fanboy here.

Kai just entered EXO waiting room from sending Suzy.

Kai: What can I do? Everybody like her -.-

Chanyeol: Miss A is performing! Shut up evrybody!Yahaha~

During Miss A performance,everyone just sit in silence and pay attention to the TV inside the waiting room. 

EXO: YIPPEUDA~

EXO:OMONAA

After Miss A finish the performance,Suho decided to break the silence that they even barely had in their group.

Suho: Btw guys!The opening just now was DAEBAK. Do you realise how all the idols were staring at Suzy,hahahahaha. I noticed all their eyes stick to Suzy.

Chanyeol: When she walk out of the door,the others were like 'WAHHH'. *reenact the scene*

Sehun: OH,BAJA BAJA (thats right)! Puhahaha~

Baekhyun: Ahh,kendae(but) chincha yippeuda (so pretty).

Kai: Ketchi? How dare they look at her like that*sarcasm*

Xiumin: We all are looking at her too,aren't we.

Kai: I'm the only allowed to watch her like that.

Chanyeol:Yah! She's not  your girlfriend. Aish chincha~

                                 

Kai:Well not yet,I'm still thinking about it.

Sehun: tsk~

Baekhyun:Kendae(but)I was curious about something when Suzy was here. What did you do just now? She suddenly greet you like that. *to D.O*

D.O: Anyiaa,I was ,tsk,you know. Um,you know,I was kind of focusing ,ACCIDENTLY focusing looking at her when suddenly the eye contact happened. Kenyang gurae..

Chanyeol: But he,said hyung was cuteee~ This is not fair. I want to hear that too.

Kai: Hyung,how can you do this to me. You image is suppose to act manly T_T She said you were cute. She haven't even said that to me,hyunggg

Baekhyun: You happy,D.O?

D.O:

                                                                    

EXO: HAHAHAHA

Kai: YAHHHHHH!

MISS A:

They are back from the stage,sweating like hell. They went to the waiting room then Suzy get ready to change and become the MC once again.

The Gayo Daejun are finally over and it's time to announce the winner. All the MCs went to the center of the stage and getting ready to end the ceremony. The chairman of KBS was invited to go up the stage to give a speech also announcing the winner of Song Of The Year award.

Chairman: EXO 'Growl'!

Kai:Hyung,let me just stand beside Suzy,hyung! Do you hear me,hyung? *to chanyeol*

Xiumin: Let's go to the front first!

Suzy: Congratulations!

Lee Hwi Jae: Congratulations to EXO~

All the EXO members went to the front and stand beside Suzy and other MCs.

Kai is frustrated he can't stand beside Suzy .He doesn't want to look super obvious that he wanted to stand beside Suzy but he still want to. And he was more frustrated when he saw Xiumin was the one who stand beside her because Xiumin was the one he told about his wish to stand beside Suzy. 'I SHOULD HAVE STAYED BEHIND UMIN-HYUNG'.

Suho: We are thankful to our bla bla bla~(sorry,too lazy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter