Chapter 23:Chasing You.

Popularity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                                                                   VOTE IF YOU ENJOY THIS STORY!   'Walk away,Kai. Don't turn back. You're done.'   'But,aish'   Kai stopped at the corridor and look back. Praying that he will see Suzy begging him not to leave.    'Why did I say that?'   "I've done my part. I never gave up,I kept my promise. But you didn't,you never believed in us,in me,in yourself or in our relationship. You back out. You. Now,I'll do what you want me to. Leaving."   Kai start to walk again back to his car.   'Nope. It's time for you to be the bad guy. She'll search for you.'   He smirks trying to assure himself that it will happen.   'It will,right?'    He ran his fingers through his hair and start driving.     SUZY:   Suzy was in her room,having a day to just rest. No schedule,no nothing. She has woke up about a half hour ago but she is still procrastinating on the bed.    'So much of working out,huh?'   She smirks then throw her phone while tucking herself to bed,again. She was laying with her body facing the big window that show the beautiful city of Seoul. She was daydreaming. Of Kai,of course. Not that she didn't have anything else to think about but Kai was the only thing that popped first in her mind,so no choice. Maybe.    The moment when he came here a few days ago. It was still fresh in her memory. How Kai's face was when he was leaving. Like he was so determined to leave her. And he did.   For the past few days,all Suzy was waiting for is not a casting call but a simple text message from him. From the guy who used to constantly send her a morning text,or asked if she had her lunch. Constantly taking care of her. Never give up,not even a day. Pretending like everything is okay. When Kai said that he will leave for real,she thought that the next day she will still receive a morning text just like he always do. She was looking forward to it,but nothing came. Maybe she's too used of Kai always being beside her but when he's not there,it just felt different. She felt empty.   'TING'   That long-waited sound was finally here. It wakes her up. It makes this lazy- Suzy suddenly sit down from the comfy bed,touching everywhere to search for her phone.   "Oh God"   "Where is it??"   Oh! She finally found it. She took a deep breath, not looking at the screen and putting the phone on her chest. Praying.   'Please,please! Oh god! Why am I so nervous?'   She was grinning while closing her eyes,bringing the phone in front of her and 1,2,3! Open!   As soon as she saw it,she flopped. She slouch her back on the bed poster. Couldn't express her annoyance to anyone. She ran her fingers through her messy hair and trying to take a deep breath.   "I'm okay..I'm oka- this bastard! Where is he?!"                                                                                      "Deep breath."   Ergh. She can't. Procrastinating on her bed won't fix anything. Expressing the annoyance by cursing is not gonna help. She stand up and head to the kitchen. She took her freshly made coffee and some cereal for her breakfast then went to the living room. She turn on the television to distract her mind.    But guess who's on it? 7 billion people in this world but the television just decided to be mean to her. It was EXO. With their cute little advertisement.    "Ergh!"   Was about to take breakfast but lying down on the sofa in dilemma instead. Was the television trying to show some clue? Being the stubborn Suzy,will she finally bow down to what Kai wanted all this while?   'I'm so confused, I don't know what to do. Do I stop or continue?'   EXO:   Kai: Sehun,hold my phone. Don't let me near it.   Kai couldn't trust himself.   Sehun: Okay!   Without any objections,he followed what Kai wants. He wanted to help Kai in his mission. But from afar,Kai was the one who was looking at his phone like a father letting go of his daughter to college.   "Nope,can't. Give me back the phone.    "No."   "Let me just,once. One simple text."   He pleaded already walking his way to his phone. But being Sehun,nu-uh! Not that easy. He raised it up high using his height as an advantage. Kai is not that short anyway,so he have some chance to take it away and probably make the biggest mistake in his life. So Sehun decide to throw it to Chanyeol who is,of course always ready when it comes to teasing. Let's not forget Baekhyun,Chen and Tao here. These five should all be in the beagle line.   "Yahaa~ come and get it!"   "Yah! I got no time for this. Give it to me now."   They're already making a lot of noise at the studio which bring the sudden anger of the 'older' members. Mostly the leader. Trying to keep all the 9 members behave every single day is not an easy job.   "Guys! Stop."   His forewarn is out.   "Chanyeol! I'm passing this to you!"   "Arasseo!"   Who cares if the phone fell down? They're too busy with teasing. And they all afford to buy another one anyway. So let's focus on the teasing,yeah?   "Heads up!"   Kai who's being super patient today are starting to heat up. Prove of him being patient? He did not text or call Suzy for a few days now. Second,he still take this as joking around,and this doesn't happen everyday.    "Sehun,take this!"   Enough is enough.   Kai grabbed Sehun by his collar and snatched his phone in seconds with that furious face of his. Dang. Everyone stopped talking. You can even hear the ants walking,literally. Everyone was surprised with the sudden 'piss' Kai.   "Arasseo."   Sehun voice barely came out, probably effect of the shock. Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Tao and Chen also sit down quietly beside Suho trying to not get the long nag from 'mom'.   Kai left using the back door,surprising the members with a loud bang. He felt sorry and a bit amount of embarrassment.   "Oh no,we're in trouble"   The five unofficial beagles were scratching their head. Suho was just glaring at them,trying to calm himself down.   "I'm always the one who will be the victim."   "You started it."   "You should have just stop after the first pass."   "Why did you j..-"   "Shut up."   They all sat in silence,trying to avoid eye contact with D.O who suddenly look piss off as well. Xiumin who suddenly unplugged his earphones too.   "What are you guys still doing here?"   All of them stand up right when they heard the leader's warning.The five slowly walk heading to Kai.   "Jongin is so sensitive when it comes to Suzy."   Kai's POV:   "Huh."   He sat down on the railing of the stairs. Trying to calm himself down and doubting wether to text Suzy or not. He let out another deep sigh. He know it's not the members who he should be piss with but it's not easy to control himself from texting Suzy. Although he knew Suzy never replied but at least he know Suzy read it. She will right? He felt bad to the members now especially Sehun. Grabbing his collars must have shocked him. And they were all just trying to help him. The clacking sound of the door woke him from his thoughts. He saw s who had their serious face on which is so rare. He couldn't help but smiled. Their face is just too funny to handle.   "Why are you smiling?"   The smile change into a smirk.   "Sorry."   Kai waved his hand.   "Don't be. I should. Thank you guys for helping."   "Aren't you gonna text her?"   "Of course not."   "Cham~ then what's the point of apologizing?"   "Let's go in! It's cold."   They all walk back to where all the members are.   "Someone's birthday coming soon? What do you want?" Chanyeol broke the silence around the members. All eyes are on Kai,waiting for his answers. The members prefer each other to straight up be honest with what they want for their birthday. It's way to trouble for their mind. "Try and guess",Kai smirk.    "Eyy,just tell us."   "Then it's not fun," Kai continued.   "Hint! Hint!"   "The answer is very straight forward."   "Chanyeol! Chicken!"    "Teng!"   "Baekhyun! Skin whitening products!"   "HAHAHAHAHAH "   All of them were laughing,clapping their hands. Indeed,Baekhyun is such a mood maker in their team.   "Lay!...."he look at Xiumin with the eyes 'if it's okay to say this?'. Xiumin just nodded even though he didn't understand what is Lay trying to signal.   "Lay..-..Suzy?"   Silence.   "Cheong-dam!(correct),"Kai screamed.   "Eyy boya~!"   "Cringe!"     MISS A:    Suzy: Unnie,I'm here!   Min/Fei/Jia: Eo,anyyeong~ it's been a while.   Suzy: Ketchi? I miss you guys.   Miss A are all gathered at a training room,practicing for an upcoming performance in Beijing. It's been a week after Kai came and Suzy haven't told anybody about it yet.   Suzy: Jongin came last week.   All eyes are on Suzy.   Fei: Bo? Are you serious?   They all are sitting down in a circle after done their practice for the day.   Min: I'm amazed.He hasn't give up yet,is he?   Jia can't understand Suzy at all,she always support her decision but this time is just..she just can't understand her. Everyone can tell that Suzy still love Kai with all her heart even though without Suzy telling them. When she told them about she wanted to end things with Kai, she just said they were just not suitable with each other. It's that obvious until sometimes she will secretly see videos of Kai in the van. She would read their old texts. Isn't that so freaking obvious? But being respectful with her decision, she just need to go with the flow.    Jia: Aren't you moved? Like,at all? Even once?   Suzy stare blankly at her shoes,trying to avoid the question. Of course she is moved. When Kai called her out of nowhere, when Kai still texting her,asking how her day was. But being persistent,she never reply or receive his calls.   Fei: You actually still in love him,aren't you?   Fei has the same opinion as Jia. Like,she can't understand Suzy at all. She doesn't need to end things with Kai,of course getting caught is not fun but people will forget it when time pass. She just need an answer to the question even though she was pretty sure with what Suzy's answer will be.    Suzy: Bo? A-anyio. I'm just-just telling you guys.   . Did she just show her feelings. Why did she even start this conversa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter