Chapter 22: Fine,I'll leave.

Popularity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                   VOTE UP FOR THIS STORY IF YOU ENJOY IT!

 

EXO Dorm:

As he slowly walk up to his dorm he was still trying to digest everything.

"That's it?"

"So we're not together anymore?"

"I can't meet her anymore?"

"I can't call her or text her anymore?"

He chuckles sarcastically. He just couldn't believe it,after all those promise. After months being together ,it only took 10 minutes to end. He was trying so hard to not cry. He was trying to get it together. He know he'll  be able to forget her. He also knows that he is in denial. Who is he kidding?

As soon as he closed the door of his dorm he could see s was staring straight at him from the living room.

Baekhyun: So? How did it goes?

All of them try to smile and pretend like nothing happened.

Little did Kai know that all of them were already aware of the situation that hit Kai like a truck. They just couldn't hold the curiosity till they decide to call Jia themselves. Of course they were shock with Suzy's sudden decision,but they unfortunately can't do anything. They all felt worse since he just go through a bad phase.

Kai couldn't held his tears anymore when he saw the other member's face so he just burst out crying covered by his hat at the front door.

All the other EXO members ran to him and try to tough him up. Try to console him but they knew no one is able to do that except Suzy herself. They were hugging him,patting him on his back. They couldn't blame Kai for crying over a relationship because for once,he is really in love. You can see from his eyes that he's happy,but now the sparks in his eyes are gone.

After few minutes of kneeling down he start to feel the pain.

"Hyung,my waist. Help me stand up."

He pleaded while trying to swallow the tears. Lay and Tao help him to stand up and bring him to the sofa. They all gathered around.

D.O: Do kwenchana?

Kai was sweating as he was trying to bear the pain.

Suho: Yah,is it hurting a lot? Do you want to go to the hospital?

Kai:Anyio. I'm fine. I just need to rest,maybe I'm just exhausted. Can someone help me to the bed?

Sehun: I'll do it.

Sehun slowly lift Kai up and help him to his bed.

Tao: He doesn't look okay. Are you sure we didn't need to bring him to the hospital?

Chanyeol: Let's stay up for a few hours and watch him for a while.

Xiumin: Keurae,let's do that.
 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


The Next Day:

Lay: Are you okay? Can you stand up?

Kai: Eo.

Lay: What do you need? I'll take it for you.

Kai: Anyio,I want to go to the toilet.

Lay: I'll help you.

Kai: No,I can do it by myself.

Lay: Anyia. I'll help you. I'll wait outside. If you're done you can call me.

Kai: Em.

                                                                                                          ************

Suho: Will you be okay today?

Kai: Yeah.

Chanyeol: If you need anything just tell us. Keurigu,your eyes. It's swollen.

Kai: Em,I cried too much....keundae,y-you guys knew what happened didn't you?

Everyone was trying to avoid eye contact with Kai.

Kai: How did you guys know?

Chen: Jia told us. Well practically we call her.

Kai: Keurae. It's over between us.

Kai chuckles sarcastically then lower his head. Chanyeol who sat next to Kai was giving a massage to Kai's neck to decrease the tension.

Suho: Kwenchana. You'll find other girl.

Kai: But I don't want other girl.

Kai said straight forwardly.

                                                                                                      

Chanyeol: Cha,cha! Let's talk about something else!

Chanyeol was trying to spread some positivity through such a negative morning.


MISS A:

Miss A was on their way to Myeong-Dong to shoot for a CF. Suzy's eyes were swollen after crying the whole night. It was quiet in the van since other Miss A members were not sure of what to say to Suzy or even consoling her.

Jia: Suzy. Are you okay?

Finally Jia break the silence. All the attention now is move to Suzy.

Suzy: Em.

Fei: Listen. We did something last night.

Suzy: What?

You can feel the sadness in her words. She was staring out the window,she just doesn't have the mood.

Fei: EXO called us last night...-and ask about you and Kai. So we told them about it. Are you okay with that?

Suzy was shocked but she just answered coolly.

Suzy: They're going to find out anyways.

"They must have hate me now",she thought.

Min,Jia and Fei made eye contact with each other.

"Should we tell her?,"Min whisper to Jia.

"She's going to find out eventually."

Jia: Suzy-ah.

Silence.

"Should we tell her?"Jia whisper to Fei.

"About what?," Suzy interfere. She pretends like she doesn't care but she is actually dying out of curiosity.

Fei: Um. We found out Kai was admitted to the hospital when we were in Beijing.

Suzy's heart stopped. She was speechless. She wants to ask tons of questions but it doesn't seem to come out.

Jia: It's his waist. It's getting worse.

Now she knows what Kai was struggling with when she was gone. Now she understand what Kai was talking about. Kai did tell her about his waist injury,but Suzy thought it was just an injury that will be gone with time. She didn't know it was serious.

"Where were you all this while? You didn't pick up my calls or reply to my texts. Where were you when I'm tired? When I'm in pain? When I want to give up?"

She felt bad,she felt guilty. What kind of girlfriend doesn't know her boyfriend was admitted to the hospital? She wants to hug Kai so bad and tell him it's okay,everything's going to be alright. But who is she now to do that? You're nothing more than just a stranger thanks to your stupid dec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter