Popularity: Sequel!

Popularity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI GUYS! Miss me?Welcome back to all of us haha! I'll talk more in the end so you guys can enjoy this right away,so ENJOY BABIES <3

Like always,                                                   VOTE FOR THIS STORY

 

 

"Why are you so close with her in this picture?!"

 

"Why are you smiling?! Are you that happy?"

 

Kai's smile stop. He feels the need to.

He wanted to joke around with the photoshoot's picture that recently came out. He didn't know that she will actually be jealous about it, because she never did. But, this time it managed to.

 

Is that a win for him or not?

 

It's been a while since they met each other and Kai decides to start their meeting session with his pictures with his EX. She never really get jealous but they look kinda good together it's killing her.

 

Dang it.

 

"How are you?" He's trying to distract her by creating conversation and by shoving his phone inside his pocket.

 

His voice was deep and calming. Unfortunately, it couldn't make Suzy's heart calm enough.

 

"Give it to me!" she tried to reach for his phone. Kai was fast enough to grab her hand and interlock them together with his- so that she couldn't do anything.

 

"I said give it!" Wow, Kai is amazed. Suzy have the strength, maybe more than most of the EXO members.

 

He finally let her go and in that split of second he hit her head gently. 

 

"I said how are you? We haven't seen each other for a while." He smirks. So happy to finally meet his love after days. No need to mention about him missing her because he always does. 

 

She lost. Lost in the fight. In words. Everything. His smirk wins everything. Including her heart. She probably just realized that the one in front of her is actually the person she has been missing the whole time. She was too focused in the pictures, she forgotten. Forgotten that she came, surprising him at his photoshoot just to see him. She was drowned in his brown hazel eyes. 

 

"So you have been missing me,hm?" his deepest voice is out. That voice is magic. For Suzy. It feels secretive, y- like she's the only one that will be able to hear that special voice.

 

He grabbed her neck, pushing her face up using his fingers until their eyes met each other. Both are deeply hypnotized with each other's eyes. 

 

He landed his lips on hers matching everything. They moved in sync. It was perfect, the kiss. The moment was also perfect. It's been a while they actually had a beautiful kiss. A kiss that only them know what it means. Only them know how much it fills with love. 

 

Their foreheads meet, feeling secure in each other's arm. Felt warm and loved.

 

"Erk ehem."

 

"Oh, sor-.. Hunnie." Old habits are hard to forget.

 

Her smile caught Sehun's attention. It was bright, shining like a sun in his darkness.

 

"Yah, Oh Sehun. What are you doing here?"

 

Realizing her boyfriend was beside her wakes him up. 

 

"Ha ha, sorry. The photographer is looking for you." He don't know if it's a sincere laugh.

 

"Ah, okay! Then, can you take care of Suzy? I'll be right back." He pecked Suzy's cheek before leaving the room.

 

After Kai left, it was very quiet. Both of them didn't know what to talk about. 

 

"So.."  "So.."

 

He was playing with his jeans pocket as he felt anxious- for what you ask? He doesn't know.

 

"Go ahead." He wanted to the gentleman.

 

"Hahaha, it's nothing. We used to have a lot to talk about."

 

"I know. What actually happened to us? Haha(!)"

 

She smiled. Not knowing what to reply to that question. No one knows what happened between them. The sparks or easier said, the feelings they both had for each other simply just gone. Without anyone trying to actually work that feelings.

 

That's what Suzy thought.

 

Sehun was having a breakdown when Suzy left. She didn't actually left the school, she left their relationship. Or is it friendship? He did try to work his feelings with Suzy, every single time. But that every single time, a call will suddenly come, or she had somewhere to go or he had somewhere to go. Years just pass like that until they both debut, until both of them are one of the top stars.

 

"You want to go for a walk? I can show you the studio."

 

"Yeah, as if you know this whole studio." Suzy being sarcastic.

 

But it was true. It's also his first time.

 

"Well, then let's venture it together."

 

They walk and walk. Talk and talk.

 

'Why did she ever let go of this girl?'

 

Sehun thought of that a lot at that specific moment. It's wrong to do so and he felt wrong. But he can't help it.

 

"Here you guys are! I've been looking for you guys everywhere." Kai popped up.

 

"The room so stuffy so I brought her out here."

 

"Didn't you bring some food just now? I'm hungry." Suzy's eyes change it's direction.

 

"Yeah." She started to walk near Kai and hold his hand- not wanting to let it hang. 

 

"Hunnie, you can join if you want!"

 

"No. It's fine. You guys have fun! I'll go back to the members."

 

Kai pulled Suzy's hand after listening to Sehun's answer. The way he looked at her, the way he treated her is different than he treats other girls. 

 

'She must still be special to him.'

 

 

"What did you bring?"

 

"Chicken!"

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"The winner for the Song of The Year Award is..."

 

Drum rolls in the background.

 

"EXO!"

 

"Congratulations,congratulations!"

 

Both of the MC's mouth never stop congratulating them.

 

Let's be honest here. They do kind of expected that award these past years but for this year it was shocking enough that they managed to get it. First, is of course because Kai got caught with the dating scandal. But people received it better that they thought. Second, with Tao leaving EXO may be a possible reason of thousands fans left the fandom. Thirdly, it was a great competition. Between all their seniors, they won.

 

'Of course, EXO-L.'

 

All of them humbly went up to the stage, receiving the award.

 

"Nae. Firstly, I wanted to say thank you very much to our fans, EXO-L! Thank you!"

 

Suho stopped while all of them trying hard- showing a heart symbol with their body parts.

 

"We will repay you by working harder and showing better image in the future. We would also like to thank all of our family, parents, friends. The SM staffs, our seniors and juniors! Also with the never ending support from everyone! Thank you!"

 

Suho passed the microphone to Lay for a Chinese speech. 

 

After a brief speech from Lay, the two MC's - Shin Dong Yup and Yoo Jae Suk came nearer to have a short brief 'interview'.

 

Yoo Jae Suk started by "Suzy? Where is Suzy?"

 

All of the EXO members finally understand the situation and they couldn't help but laugh and tease the red Kai.

 

The auditorium became quiet, waiting for Suzy to lift her arm.

 

"Y-yes. I'm here." She stood up from her seat, gaining applauses and whistles from the audience. 

 

She didn't want to stand up, but literally everyone was looking at her, giving her the 'hope' eyes plus with the Miss A pushing her to stand up, so she did. Great. Now she can't hide her red face. All the attention was on her but her attention was 100% on Kai. Looking at him, believing him.

 

It's not enough to tease them so Shin Dong Yup went to Kai.

 

"Do you want to say anything?"

 

"Nae?(!) N-no,no. There's nothing I want to say."

 

"Ey, come on. Say a few words. Um..who did you think about when you managed to receive this award?"

 

"Eo..eo.. I thought a lot..-about my fans and my family. Um..also all my beloved people, including the members."

 

"So.. Suzy is involved in the beloved people category is it?"

 

Oh. .

 

Everyone burst in laughter. Including Kai himself. He was just so embarrassed while other people laughed because of his cuteness.

 

"Okay. Let's stop. We might receive thousands of hate comments tomorrow, Dong Yup-shi."

 

"Ah, yes yes. I want to apologize to EXO's fans. Well anyway, congratulations to EXO. And also thanks to Suzy."

 

She finished her laugh before bowing and sitting down with the reddest face ever.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

". . ."

 

He didn't realize how fast he drove, all he know is he's late. 

 

Too late until he was being replaced. No used of running just now. His place is taken. 

 

"Jongin-ah." Suzy stood up followed by the bastard- finally realizing that Kai was there, beside them.

 

He wanted to ran. He don't want to see any of this or faced any of them at that moment. His face was red, clenching his fist,keeping his anger inside him. He turn his back because he knew he won't be able to control himself in anger. 

 

"Jongin-ah. I-I.. accidentally read your message while you were sleeping. I don't want her to wait..and you were sleeping deeply so I don't want to-"

 

'That's it.'

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter