Chapter 18: It's Impossible.

Popularity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min/Fei/Jia: Annyeong!! How are you guys?

Min grabbed Suzy for a hug.

Fei: Suzy,are you okay? You sound terrible when you called us just now. Did something happened?

Suzy: I'm better. Thanks to food.

Min: Hahaha,what does that mean?

IU: Come ,let's sit down first. You guys must be tired. Well,welcome to my apartment,it's pretty small. Sorry!

Miss A: Anyia! It's completely fine!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Min: Bo?!! So he practically cheated on you? That jerk!

IU: No no, Kai probably be cheating on her,but there's a chance of he did not.

Jia: What do you mean?

IU: Suzy found them just hugging each other.

Min/Fei/Jia: Eyy,boya Suzy~

Suzy: Just hugging? It was definitely not just a hug. It was not a friendly hug,I can see it.
Put suzy pic annoyed

IU: Moreover, she hasn't heard his explanation yet.

Min/Fei/Jia: Aish. Boya.

Suzy: But why won't he pushed her away then,huh?

Jia: There must be a reason,can't you hear his explanation first? Aish,you really scared me. I felt like punching Kai just now.

Suzy: Aish,why are you guys backing him up? Girls suppose to backup each other.

Suzy said while pouting.

Min: Its because he might not be cheating and you're just making it into a big deal.

Fei: The hug is definitely wrong. But probably she had a problem,and she need a hug,or they haven't met each other for long.

Jia: Or they have a sunbae-junior kind of relationship.

Suzy: Aish,bulla. The only think I know is it's not a friendly hug. I'm going to sleep.

IU: Ey Suzy-ah, you haven't even ate dinner.

Suzy: I'm not hungry!

Jia: You're not gonna eat? We're going to order some pizza!

Suzy: Aish, I'll be out in a minute.

Min: Ahahaha,boya~

Suzy went inside a small guest room and lay on the bed.

'EXO XOXO playing'

"If you know how much I miss you,haish"

Suzy took her phone and saw the caller ID. It make the butterfly in her stomach went crazy all over again. That is Kai's power,he will be able to make Suzy's heart pound by just a call.

Should I pick it up or not? I miss you,but if I pick it up,that means I've forgive you,isn't it? So how? . The butterfly in her stomach is definitely not helping.

As she doubting ,the ring suddenly stop which make her heart stop as well. She honestly doesn't care anymore if he's dating someone behind her back. She still want him. She just want to go back to the normal days. She wants to act like nothing is going on. Is she being hypocrites? Yes,definitely.

She wants to meet him,she wants Kai to give her some attention. She wants Kai to want her.

When Kai didn't call her continuously like before, she thought Kai must have been bored and decide to stop persuading .

She need to stop thinking about this so she went out and

"Unnie,pass me some pizza."

Others: Hahahaha!

IU: Suzy-ah,we think EXO is gonna be there tomorrow.

Suzy: What do you mean?

Min: The Idol Sports Championship!

Suzy: Haish,chincha ? Weren't they the most busy idol? Why do they need to come to schedule like this??


The Idol Sports Championship Day!

Suzy: Unnie,wait for me!

Suzy was trying to catch up with her members while tying her shoes at the basement parking. She try to run again when she realize the shoes were again untied.

She sigh. All her members are waiting for her already.

"What is wrong with you,dear shoes?"

As soon as she wants to bow down to tie it,Kai suddenly came out of nowhere and squat then tie it for her.

Suzy was speechless. Especially when Kai lift up his head and look at her with that dreamy eyes. She decide to turn around and look at the EXO members who is still getting out from the van one by one while he is still tying.

Suho: Annyeong,Suzy-ah!

Tao: Annyeong!

EXO: *bow down*

Suzy: Annyeong! See you guys later.

She quickly end the conversation because she wants to leave as soon as possible. She doesn't want to make any eye contact or whatever. But then,Kai was practically blocking her way with his body.

Suzy: What do you want? Move. Keurigu, are you crazy? Someone might see us!

Kai: Eo,I'm crazy for you. Be careful. Because you might fall. For me and because of the shoes~ *wink*

                                                     

Suzy wanted to laugh the way Kai's being cheesy. He never been that cheesy,except when he wants something . But of course being egoistic ,Suzy did not laugh or even smile or even say thanks to Kai. She just left,when she heard the EXO members;

EXO: Smooth~~

She secretly smiles.

Jia: Ey,do you like it that bad? Aigoo aigoo.

Suzy: What are you talking about? Keke

Min: You forgive him already,didn't you?

Suzy: I didn't say anything.

                                                                                     

The event finally started. Suzy and Kai palm's were sweating,both were just nervous about how will today work out.

Luckily,both of them are not in the same team which make it easier to not have to interact with each other.

Suzy was trying to avoid Kai as much as possible. And she was being obvious about it. When Kai was obviously looking at her,she will pretend as is she never know him,like they never noticed each other. Despite of all the kissing and dating that they have done.

Kai was the opposite. He was trying his hardest to grab Suzy's attention. He will always stay around Suzy and he will always try to make eye contact with Suzy.And it's not that easy since Suzy was practically dragging IU with her. Sigh ,sigh.

Kai's POV:

'Can't you look at me ? Like for once? '

'Keurigu, why is everyone being a ert today? Why are you guys staring at Suzy? Yah! '

'She's mine! Everybody please stop staring.'

'Only if I can announce that to the world.'

'Look at me,OH GOD! Is it that hard?'

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun: Who are you looking at? Aish ,such a stalker!

Kai: It's fine if I'm the one who stares,because I'm her boyfriend. But the thing is,someone is looking at her.

Chanyeol: Who?

Kai: Anyi,every single time! Literally! At least a person will turn his head and look at Suzy. Does that make sense?

Tao: Why not? Suzy IS pretty.

                                                                                 

Kai glared at Tao.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MC: Miss A,Suzy!

The audience clapped including the obvious fanboy ,Kai and following is his team members.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter