Chapter 13: I'm scared.

Popularity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MISS A:

Miss A was waiting for Suzy at a music festival that they will be performing.

Suzy: Unnie ,annyeong. I'm sorry I'm late.

Min: Anyia, where were you just now?

Suzy: Myeong-dong, had a fan-signing event.

Jia: Go and get dressed first. We should talk after that.

Suzy: About what?

Jia: Just go first.

Suzy: Keurae~


15 minutes later:

                                                                                                                        

Suzy: Okay, I'm done! What's going on? What do we need to talk about?

Min: Unnie,you start.

Fei: Why me?

Jia: Kenyang haee ~ (just do it)

Fei: Suzy-ah. Are you okay?

Suzy: Why? I'm fine.

Jia: Is Kai treating you well?

Suzy: Eo,definitely. Why?

Min: You don't look good nowadays.

Suzy: Anyia,I'm totally fine. Don't worry. Probably I'm just a bit tired today.

Min: It's not just today. Are you sure Kai is not doing anything? Or are you guys in a fight?

Suzy: Anyiaa,we're cool.

Suzy is nervous,her palm is sweating. Should she tell them what's going on? Should she tell them what Kai has been doing to her? Should she?

Min: You know you can tell us everything. Do you want to talk about it?

Suzy: Unnie I'm fine,okay?

Jia: We know you too well ,Suzy -ah . Tell us will you?

 

,why do they know me too well?

 

Suzy: I'm scared.

Min: Why?

Fei: Why are you scared? Did Kai did something bad to you?

Jia: Bo?! Kai is so dead. I'm gonna speak to Tao about this. What did he do?!

Suzy: Unnie! It's not like that. What are you guys talking about?

Jia: Wait,what?

Fei: He's not doing anything bad to you?

Suzy: What?! Anyiaaaa.

Fei: Oh god! Thank goodness!

Suzy: How can you even thought that far? Anyia,Kai is freaking lovely.

Min: I told you,Jia. Kai is not like that.

Jia: I'm just being sensitive.

Fei: Well that's good if he's 'freaking lovely' .

Suzy: But that's the problem.

Fei: Why is that a problem? You're being ridiculous. I'm jealous of you.

Suzy: Because he's being such a loveable kid,I'm scared I will not be able to let him go. He's driving me crazy.

Min: And why would you let him go? You guys just start the relationship,why are you thinking about the end already?

Suzy: I don't know. I'm just scared everytime we went for a date,someone will caught us. And we're not talking about  just anyone here, we're talking about Kai from EXO, who has millions of fans and sasaeng not to forget.

Fei: Suzy-ah,you are in the age of dating. Your guys are both human,both have feelings. Just forgot about the fans and keep in mind that you guys have feelings for each other and just date. Have fun.

Suzy: It's not that easy to forget about the fans. And I feel like it's something that we have to sacrifice since we're the one who picked this as our career.

Jia: If we're an idol,we still are human. We all are going to get married one  day,so do our fans. So don't worry about caught or whatever.

Suzy: This is why I'm always so scared to show my affection especially when I'm outside. I'm also scared when I want to text him since I'm scared people will thought that I'm dating. Sometimes,I even lied about forgetting to text him back while that's the only thing I want to do for my whole life.

Min: Aw,Suzy. I never knew about this,why didn't you tell us before?

Suzy: Haish,this is hard.

Jia: Of course it's hard. What do you expect? Hmm?

Suzy: Kuendae(but), unnie, what do you think JYP will think about this?

Fei: About that ,I'm not sure. He will probably be okay with it.

Suzy: That's another thing I'm scared of. Aigoo~

Jia: But,Suzy. Tao told me something about Kai. That's how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter