A glimpse of heaven and hell

To love a noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SBS GAYO 2012

 

"Hyung are you okay?" I hear the concern on Tao's voice as he saw the state I'm in.

 

"Oh, yeol, did you just shower?" Kris hyung teased me, he knew something that I dont.

 

I feel the cold sweat broke my fore head when the MC suddenly announced the guest for tonights year end awards.

 

OMG!!

 

 

 

 

OMG!!

 

 

I saw the smiles that broke on the lips of my members.

 

For the passed 3 years, my members had been teasing me about being a blackjack and a hardcore daraling.

 

It's already a known fact in our dorm that I adore Dara-noona so much that I even publicly announce that I want to marry her someday.

 

My members still laugh at me about it.

 

There's also a time when I fought with my members about it.

 

 

Specially with Baekhyun.

 

Since he's a sone while I'm a blackjack its already uneventiful that we will fight about.

 

I even receive a warning when I somehow insult my sunbae (SNSD) because of my frustration. 

 

 

 

Flashback

"I dont really understand why you are so fixated with them yeol. I mean I know for a girl group they were cool, but they are so hard to approach. There's a bunch of prettier and younger idols than them." Baekhyun.

 

You dont what you are saying.

 

"Look at them, without their designer clothes and make up I bet they will just be like the rest." Baekhyun continued.

 

Seeing my darken expression Kris-hyung was alarmed.

 

"Baek, stop. Just let him do what he want." Kris said with a warning in his voice.

 

"Oh common, what are the chances that Sandara-sunbaenim will like him? With that pretty face I bet she already dated a lot of idols. Even fans ship her in a regular basis. Its not like she's that pretty. Yoona is even prettier than her and other SNSD noona. I bet-" Baekhyun was interrupted.

 

"Really? Have you seen them without make up? Unlike you're goddesses they were all natural! And really? You refer sandara noona with a bunch of fakes? Well newsfash, your so called 'goddesses' have under gone knife while mine was wait.... let me think... never... Make up? Designer clothes? I've seen them a bunch of time not wearing any make up and wearing just sweats. And they were not unapproachable... they were shy and don't know how to interact with others since they are only close to bigbangs which made other idols afraid to approach them. They are not awkward most of idols are just cowards to approach them. " I immediately walked away after my rant. I never noticed a certain fan was there to witness our exchange.

 

 

Later that night there was a rumor circulating on online portals that I had call SNSD plastic and fake. To the extent that some exagerated what I have said.

 

 

The rumor excalated and the I was called to the President's office.  

 

I admitted I was at fault and that I have spoken without even thinking what I was saying.

 

It was a relief that the he let me slide and just warn me not to do it again. 

 

SM then released clarifying that the rumor is not true.

 

It took months before it completely died down.

 

It also took us a few weeks to reconcile (Baekhyun and me).

 

I was surprised when he had confessed to me that he had been courting Taeyeon for 3 months already and due to his insecurity he lashed out on me. 

 

Since then, we had been closer than anyone else in the group.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter