Glad to know you

To love a noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year: 2009

Place: Han River

 

 

You the know the feeling when you dont worth anything at all?

That despite all the hard work and time you invested in. They still did not acknowledge you, even just for your effort?

I've never imagine it will be this hard.

I'm losing hope.

It's like trap in darkness and I dont even know where or how to switch on the light.

I feel so small.

I dont really know what to do anymore.

 

I look up in the sky wishing for a falling star.

Tssk. What am I thinking? 

 

I feel pathetic.

 

It's like I'm wishing for a miracles or happy ever after.

You can only find those nonsense on fairytales.

 

I sigh again.

 

I can feel all my frustration and fatigue in every part of my body.

 

 

I sigh again. I can't count how many times I sigh today, if I put it on recorded I can be put on guiness world of record.

 

 

 

 

Actually...

 

I want to cry, shout and express all my feelings and frustration but I'm afraid to do so.

Because once I start doing those, I might not able to stop.

 

 

I sigh again. Finding comfort in silence

 

 

 

"Are you okay?" I feel startled of the sudden intrusion by a stranger and immediately covered my face with my mask.

 

I search around area wanting to know who disturb me.

 

"Yah!! I'm right here! This rascal. Aigoo." I turned to my left and found a petite little girl.

 

"Didn't your parents told you to not talk to strangers little girl?" 

 

"I can talk to whoever I want. Tssk this rascal. Who are you calling little girl? Pay respect to your elders.-" The girl keep ranting. "I'm noona too you, I'm already 24 years old." Upon hearing it I can't contain my shock. This petite little girl is 24 years old. I began looking at her from head to foot. Nope, its impossible! With her small frame and get up she looks like a newly graduated elementary school kid.

 

"Oh, really? Where's your proof? You look like you just freshly graduated from grade school." I teasingly told her. I saw the tip of her ears turned pink from embarrashment. How cute.

 

 

All of the sudden, she remove the mask that covers half of her face. 
 

 

 

"Yaaah! You rascal! Who are you calling a kid!?" Upon seeing her face I froze from my spot. 

 

 

"OMG! Sunbaenim! I'm very sorry." I said while doing a 90 degree bow. Due to my embarassment I can feel my face turn pink. Never in my life I would expect this to happen! I mean who would expect to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter