Teaser

To love a noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year: 2012

 

Three years had already passed since that faithful night.

With just a span of 3 years a lot of things have changed.

 

While I'm just an idol  who just recently debuted from a boy group named EXO, their group on the other hand kept winning daesang awards, breaking records no other girl group had done and making a name not just in Korea but all over world. 

 

 

In just a span of 3 years, I can feel our gap widening exponentially.

 

 

While our group are just beginning to be known as a rookie idol boy group in korea, them on the other was already in the top-tier, and been seen as one of the best artist in the music industry.

 

 

 

She's also been hailed as one of most prettiest idol on kpop, no not one, but the most beautiful I believe. 

 

 

She had been winning polls after polls, endorsing beauty products and even a very well known foreign make up artist like Bobbi Brown acknowledges her beauty.

 

 

 

The moment their MV fire was released 3 years ago, a lot of idols, actors, mcs and etc were entranced by her beauty.

 

 

Every boy aging from 10-50 years old had her as an ideal girl.

 

 

A lot of known idols, actors and even athletes had already confessed to her publicly. 

 

I cant even count them using both my hands and feet.

 

Some of them are even from overseas!

 

How can I compete with that?!

 

 

 

I was actually thankful that she has a dating ban.

 

Since it gives me hope that she's still not committed to someone else.

 

But aside from that, my biggest fear so far is for a certain rumor that had been circulating lately to come true.

 

 

 

 

Eversince G dragon sunbaenim and noona had a collaboration of his song 'hello', a lot of kpop fans have been speculating for them to be a couple. Their skinship and chemistry together made a lot of fans believe that their is something to both of them. 

 

 

Some even ship them and called their pairing as daragon/nyongdal.

 

 

 

 

But those rumors were never been confirmed but als

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter