Fate

To love a noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date: January 2013

Place: EXO dorm

 

"You talk to him." I heard Luhan hyung said.

 

"No, you talk to him hyung.. Please.." Tao while using his puppy eyes.

 

 

"Stop that! Your making me cringe. Besides I'm cuter than you so that doesn't affect me. Ive been desensitize eversince I look at my face in the mirror every day. Your the maknae so you listen to me." Luhan said with a hint of ultimatum. 

 

"But hyung... I don't know how to approach him. Cant you feel the dark aura he's emiting?!! Where is Baekhyun hyung when you need him." Tao said while pouting.

 

 

"He's on a date with Taeyeon-shii. Besides they barely date, its pitiful if we take those from him.. You do it and thats final.." Luhan while walking away.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung!!!" Tao shouted while crying like a tragic heroine.

 

 

 

"Shut up!! I'm chinese, I dont speak Korean so your reasons are invalid." Luhan said while totally leaving him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tao was dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

"But we just talk in Korean!!! Yaahh!!! Deeeeeeeer hyung!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Few hours later

 

I heard a knock on my door. 

 "Hyung?" It was Tao's voice.

 

 

 

"Hyung?????" He knocked my door louder.

 

 

 

 

 

I still didn't reply.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung!!!!? Please dont die!! Please!! Hyung!!?" Tao shouted desperately while pounding my door.

 

 

I forceful open the door.

 

I was about yo scold him but  upon seeing his pitiful posture...

 

 

It almost makes me smile but I fought the urge to do so.

 

 

"Aish! I'm not going to die okay?! I just want to have some rest. So go now and forget what Luhan hyung made you to do. I bet they are betting on you now." I explained to him. Poor maknae.... 

 

Luhan and Kris always makes bet and pranks to the maknaes since they were naive and guillible.

 

I was actually one of their victims.

 

 

 

Upon sinking this information he immediately got up and run towards the kitchen.

 

 

"Yaaaah!!! Luhan hyung." I heard Tao shouted followed by Kris and Luhan hyungs laughter.

 

I face palm on them as if they were just beside me.

 

 

 

Tsskkk. They really havent matured despite their age.

 

 

I sigh... I need some peace and quiet..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Han River

I usually comes here once a month hoping to catch a glimpse of her.

 

 

 

 

But sadly for the passed 3 years, I havent even seen her shadow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I continued looking at the horizon before me.

 

 

 

And sigh again...

 

 

 

 

I just I'll never have my chance even to just confess to her.

 

 

I just want to express what I had been carrying in my chest eversince I first met her.

 

 

 

 

 

I feel my chest getting heavy which makes me sigh more..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay?" That voice....

 

 

 

 

"Hey, mister???" That's the voice that had been haunting me for years.

 

 

It feels like deja vu..

 

 

It was like a repeat on how we met 3 years ago..

 

 

Going with the flow. I replied with what I replied to her last time.

 

 

"Didn't your parents told you not to talk to strangers little girl?" I said mockingly as if I cant feel my heart racing out from my chest.

 

 

 "Yah! I can talk to who ever I want. Tssk this rascal!? Who are you calling little girl. I'm noona to you, pay respect to your elders." She  kept ranting but despite that I find her so cute. 

 

 

"Why do I feel this happened before?" Dara noona said curiously.

 

 

My heart sunk upon hearing it.

 

 

She doesn't remember me??

 

 

 

"Aigoo.. look at you..hahaha..I'm just joking on you kid. You're the problematic kid I met here 3 years ago right?" She look at me waiting for confirmation.

 

 

 I just nod my head.

 

 

Im afraid to embarass myself more.

 

Despite my silence she  still keep talking and talking.

 

 

 

"How did become this tall?! Before you were just this tall." I saw her stretch her limbs to describe how tall I was before. "Did you and Sanghyun drink a drum of milk to do this. Tsssk..tsssk..  I should start with my daily dose of milk."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter