Morning After

Growing Up

Just in case anyone was confused about who's related to who

Luhan and Sehun

Kris, Tao, and Lay

Ravi, N and Leo

Hongbin, Ken, and Hyuk

Xiumin and Baekhyun

Chen and Chanyeol

Jongin and Kyungsoo

~~~~~~

Kyungsoo woke up to laughing and chatting children. He looked to his left to see a sleeping Chanyeol, snuggling close to him. He blushed lightly and poked at Chanyeol’s face. “Wake up.”  

 

Kyungsoo continued until Chanyeol finally woke up. He sleepily looked at Kyungsoo and smiled. “Good morning.”

 

Kyungsoo smiled back before someone pounced on him. “Good morning Kyungsoo!”

 

It turned out to be Jaehwan. He was much too energized so early in the morning. It seemed everyone else was as well.

 

Kyungsoo pushed Jaehwan off and walked into the kitchen to see the older boys eating a very sugary breakfast and being couple-y. Luhan was currently feeding Minseok cookies while Jongin sat on the counter with his legs wrapped around Joonmyun’s waist, and Hongbin and Wonsik were in the corner kissing. It was a sight Kyungsoo wasn’t expecting.

 

“Hyungs, please stop, there are children out there,” Kyungsoo spoke up. Jongin quickly hopped off the counter and offered Kyungsoo breakfast.

 

“You are a child,” Jongin replied.

 

“Yeah, I don’t wanna see it,” Kyungsoo countered. Jongin laughed lightly and went back to Joonmyun. Kyungsoo began eating the cereal and cookies Jongin has placed in front of him. “Wait, where is Kris and Jongdae?”

 

“Good question, somewhere here,” Luhan answered.

 

Chanyeol entered the kitchen and sat by Kyungsoo. He instantly perked up at the sight of food. Kyungsoo noticed Chanyeol staring and offered him one of the cookies, to which Chanyeol opened his mouth and Kyungsoo fed him.

 

“Wow Kyungsoo, I don’t wanna see that,” Jongin mocked.

 

“Shut up Hyung,” Kyungsoo continued as Jongin . He fed Chanyeol once more and when he looked up he saw Luhan and Joonmyun giving him a look.

 

“What?” Kyungsoo asked with a confused expression. Luhan chuckled and shrugged and Joonmyun just smiled before turning back to Jongin.

 

“I saw what you did last night,” Sehun announced, walking into the kitchen yawning. All eyes drifted to the boy, filled with confusion.

 

“Saw what who did?” Minseok asked from beside Luhan.

 

“I swear I thought they were all asleep,” Hongbin said suddenly, holding his hands up in surrender.

 

“Not you. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol,” Sehun rolled his eyes. He pulled a chair next to the counter and stood on it. He reached up and opened the cupboard, grabbing the box of cereal and jumping from the chair to the floor.

 

“What did we do?” Chanyeol asked, slightly scared as to what the boy would say.

 

“I saw you kiss,” He replied, pouring himself a large bowl of cereal. He left it on the counter as he opened the fridge to get the milk. Kyungsoo’s already large eyes widened and his cheeks flushed red along with Chanyeol’s. Jongin’s eyes also grew in size as he looked upon his younger brother.

 

“Damn son, I didn’t get my first kiss until I was 15,” Luhan said with a slight smirk. He reached over and high-fived both of the younger boys. Sehun pulled his bowl close to his friends and sat eating with a smirk.

 

“So are two a thing now?” Sehun asked, mouth full of cereal.

 

“Aren’t they too young to be a thing,” Jongin said with a look of disapproval directed at Sehun. The boy shrugged when he caught the elder’s glance and turned back to his friends. Kyungsoo shrugged and looked at Chanyeol for help.

 

“Are we a thing?” He asked the other boy. Chanyeol looked at him with a smile.

 

“I mean if you want to be,” He replied. Kyungsoo nodded and held out his hand to Chanyeol. He took it instantly and smiled at his ‘boyfriend’.

 

“I guess we are a thing,” Kyungsoo stated to the group. Sehun nodded and patted both on the back.

 

“Congratulations.” He nodded. He looked up toward the door and Kyungsoo followed his gaze. From their place, they could see Zitao and Sanghyuk on the floor. Sanghyuk was curled up like a kitten next to Zitao, who had one hand under his head and the other sprawled out to his side. Both had blankets bunched up around them.

 

Sehun had liked Zitao for a long time now. Kyungsoo had picked up on it a little while after they all became friends. Zitao on the other hand, had not. But Kyungsoo could tell that Zitao liked Sehun, he just didn't know how long.

 

“So are you going to get together with you-know-who,” Chanyeol asked his friend. Luhan looked upon his little brother with amusement, as far as he knew, Sehun didn’t like anyone. Sehun blushed a little bit and looked back into the living room.

 

“I want to,” He said with a small smile.

 

“What are you waiting for squirt?” Minseok asked the boy with a smile. Sehun looked back at him and smiled back. Minseok knew, he always seemed to anyway. Sometimes he wondered why the man was with his idiot of a brother. With a nod, Sehun went back to his cereal and Luhan looked back and forth between his boyfriend and his brother. Something was up, but it was hard to tell with those two, always having silent conversations with one another.

 

“What’d you say, Minseok?” Luhan asked

 

“Nothin,” Minseok smirked and Luhan frowned.

 

Sehun walked to the mess of blanket on the floor and found Zitao cuddled in one of them, he smiled as he looked at Zitao.

 

“Zitao, are you awake?” Sehun asked quietly.

 

“Yes,” Zitao answered, eyes drooping. “Where did Sanghyuk go? He was warm.”

 

“I’m not sure,” Sehun smiled. “I’ll warm you up though.”

 

“C’mere then,” Zitao stretched his arms out, awaiting the warmth Sehun had offered. Sehun moved into the blanket and Zitao wrapped his arms around him. They stayed like this for a while before Sehun finally spoke up.

 

“Zitao?” Sehun looked up to see the boy asleep again.

 

~~~~

"It's just stressing me out" Jongdae said.

 

"I know, but if you want to pursue music, you could always come with me," Kris replied. "Joonmyun already comes with me and there's others too."

 

"I might, but I'd have to drop out," Jongdae explained. He raked his hand through his hair and sighed. Kris exhaled in pity before pulling his boyfriend to him, embracing him with his long arms. “I don’t know because if I do drop out, then Jongin and Minseok will find out and you guys would rather that not happen.”

 

“But if it’s what you want, I think it’s time to tell them,” Kris said into Jongdae hair. Jongdae huffed in annoyance. This was a difficult position he was in. Joonmyun definitely did not want Jongin to learn about it, and Kris sure as hell didn’t Minseok and Luhan to know about it either. Hongbin and Wonsik knew, Wonsik also went with Joonmyun and Kris.

 

“I’ll think about it,” Jongdae said, finally wrapping his arms around Kris’s torso. He took a deep breath and inhaled a mix of the woods and freshly done laundry; Kris’s signature scent. It calmed his slightly to know that if he did it, his boyfriend would have his back.


“Okay,” Was all Kris said as he held Jongdae. He knew Jongdae was having an inner battle. He wanted to sing, but he’d have to give up a lot.