Chapter 5

I'll Never Leave You

 

Your POV

 

It was the next day, the day where we would go to the theme park. I packed up a small suitcase for the things I would need during the trip and the night. I made sure that my glasses was in my daily bag just in case. I usually wear my contacts now because… you know… Mark.

 

As I walked out the door, surprisingly someone who I didn’t even think of or expect was waiting for me. I looked at him in confusion.

“M-mark… What are you doing here?”

 

“Oh! Hey~ You’re leaving now?”

 

“Mhmm…”

 

“A-ah well you-u see, I didn’t want to let you go lonely… so I decided to come and we can go together?”

 

That was very thoughtful of him, but why? I mean it’s not like he’s trying to protect me or anything right? Then it hit me.

 

“But isn’t it closer to go from your house than from my house?”

 

“U-uh it is? Hahaha… I dunno, my feet brought me here?” He sounded really nervous and like he was hiding something.

 

“Why did you come here? It takes more time, I dunno, isn’t it annyoing?” 

 

“Not really… I just didn’t want you to go alone… like what if something happened?”

 

That made my whole face heat up. I know I was thinking too much but I couldn’t help it, the way he said it just made it seem that way.

 

*Cough Cough* “I guess we should go… or we will be late”

 

“Yea… Sure” I replied.

 

He walked next to me and took the luggage out of my hand. Mark started to pull it along with his as he walked forward. I chased up behind him…

 

“M-mark ah~ I can do it, it isn’t heavy….”

“It’s alright, didn’t you know that the boy’s supposed to be carrying the stuff and not the girl?”

“But…”

 

“No, I’m carrying it today” He stuck his tongue out at me.

 

 

Theme Park

 

By the time Mark and I arrived at the entrance, the other guys were already there.

 

“Noona!!” Ji Sung greeted me with his usual hugs.

 

“Yah! How come you two came together” Dong Hyuk gave us a smirking face.

 

“Why can’t we?” Mark questioned.

 

“Awwwwwwwwwwww” Dong Hyuk looked at Jae Min. Dong Hyuk whispered something in Jae Min’s hears causing him to fanboy.

 

Being the oldest hyung Mark decided to lead on the group. “We should checkin to the hotel first so we can drop off our things~”

 

We all nodded their heads in agreement and headed to the hotel next to the theme park. 

 

When we arrived we went up to the counter to a lady behind the desk. Mark and Jae Min did the checking in while the rest of us sat quietly behind them. There was something that really annoyed me about that women. She seemed like she was in her late 20’s, her hair was tied into a bun like most of the other ladies behind the counter and her dress was pulled up causing it to reveal most of her skinny legs. Oh, and her personality, it almost seemed like she was tiring to flirt with Mark and Jae Min. Although Jae Min did look quite annoyed at the lady, Mark seemed to be laughing at her jokes causing her to flirt more.

 

Maybe it was quite obvious that I was annoyed because Jeno asked me if I was okay. I just gave him a simple nod because I wasn’t in the mood to do anything right now.

 

We all walked into the room causing our jaws to drop right down to the floor. This place was beautiful, no it was beyond beautiful. Everything was laid out perfectly in it’s place, things were perfectly made to fit with each other.

 

“OH MY GOD. THIS PLACE IS HEAVENNNNNN” Dong Hyuk screamed and started to run around the room, causing a chair to fall over.

 

“Can I just live here? Please?! I’ll never get sick of this place~” Jae Min said so loud I’m pretty sure next door could here us.

 

“This place is so clean that I bet non of our houses will ever be” Ji Sung started copying the other hyungs.

“It won’t be for very long~” I joked at them causing all of us to laugh.

 

“Guys don’t make the place messy! We just got in here~” Mark being the oldest one trying to calm the dongsaengs down.

 

When the guys finally calmed down and stopped running around the room, we started to unpack some of our stuff. When we were all ready, we left the hotel and headed for the theme park.

 

We went on a few rides and roller coasters boosting our energy a little. I didn’t really like roller coasters but I had to admit that going with the guys made it a lot more enjoyable. I made sure I didn't sit with Mark in any of the rides because I was still annoyed at him. As if the lady at the reception wasn’t enough flirting, he kept an eye on girls everywhere. The guys being the guys were trying to go ‘girl scouting’ to find pretty and cute girls around the theme park. I know I didn’t have the right to be mad at Mark but I just didn’t know what else I could do.

 

We found a restaurant inside the theme park to recharge our energy. Mark pointed to the empty seat next to him so that I would sit next to him but I didn’t. I quickly sat in between Jeno and Ji Sung receiving a sigh from him.

 

 

Mark’s POV

 

*Sigh* Seriously, what’s up with Soo Mi. She’s be ignoring me all this time and now isn’t even willing to sit next to me. Did I do something wrong? I know she isn’t the type to get mad easily so I must have done something to make her mad.

 

I could tell that she was cold since she was shivering and sneezing a lot. Sometimes she doesn’t even realise what she’s doing, I told her to sit next to me because it was facing the sun and she wouldn’t get to cold, knowing that she can get sick really easily.

 

I reached for my bag to take out a jacket but before I could had it to her, Jeno took off his jacket and put it over her shoulders. She muttered thanks and looked at me, I shot her a worried look and was about to ask her if she was okay but she looked away and continued talking to the other guys.

 

We finished Lunch and decided to take a little rest to digest before resuming to rides. Taking a walk around the park we found ourself right in front of the ‘Haunted House’.

 

“GUYS! WE NEED TO DO THIS!” Ji Sung screamed in excitment.

 

“Oooooooooh its a spooooooooky houseee~ BOO!” Jae Min said while trying to scare Dong Hyuk.

 

“Let’s go, Let’s go, Let’s go, pleaseeeeeee~” Ji Sung pulled Jeno and my arms.

 

“Uh-You guys go… I don’t like that kind of stuff…” Soo Mi said as she looked at Ji Sung.

 

“Noona! It’s not that scary, plus you have us four guys to protect you, give it a try!” Ji Sung tried to convince Soo Mi.

 

“Aniya, really… I’m scared of that kind of stuff. You guys go, I’ll wait for you here”

 

I spoke up. “You guys go play, I’ll stay here with Soo Mi”

 

Soo Mi gave me a weird look before turning to the others. “I’ll go with you guys then~”

 

She’s definitely mad at me or something, she’s so angry at me that she’d rather do something she doesn’t like that stay with me. I started to get really worried. Was she really that mad at me?

 

 

In the haunted house

 

I caught up the pace and mad sure to walk beside Soo Mi the whole time. I knew she was scared. She’s doesn’t like fast things and get’s startled really easily, that’s kind of why it took me so long for her to let me know about her. But yet again, even if she was scared, she isn’t the type to show it on her face and tell others.

 

There were a feel small jumps from her here and there when some ghosts suddenly popped up. I could tell she was starting to really hate this. Even though it was really dark, I could sense that she was on the edge of crying. The fact that she kept clinging on to my arm and tugging on it gave me enough signs. The other guys seemed to be enjoying them selves to notice. Suddenly a white mummy appeared out of no were and started to chase us. The guys all ran for their lives while Soo Mi froze and held on to me. The person who dressed as the mummy realised what had happened and left back to his hiding spot to scare the other people. Soo Mi wouldn’t move. For a moment I wasn’t even sure wether she was breathing or not. I looked down at her.

 

“Soo Mi ah… are you okay?”

 

She shook her head.

 

I saw a small exit by the side and lead her towards it. It was one of those exits for people who wanted to leave through out the middle of the journey. She kept her head down the whole time even when we were outside. I found a small bench and sat us down. I didn’t know whether this would make it worse or better but I did it anyway. I hugged her. She kept her face close to my chest   so I could feel her breathing again.

 

“It’s okay now, you can cry if you need to, just don’t keep anything in”

 

I hugged her tighter while she let out a few sobs. When she finally calmed down a little, I let go of her and she kept her head down looking at her feet.

 

“I told you I would stay with you outside, why did you insist on doing something that you didn’t want to do?”

“Because I didn’t want to stay with you” She coldly replied. I won’t lie, her words did hurt. But I could tell she didn’t mean it because she sent me an an apologetic look after.

 

“If that was the reason then why didn’t you tell me that straight in the face instead making yourself go through so much hassle?”

 

She sighed. “Because t-that’s not really the reason…”

 

“Then what’s the reason?”

 

“I-i just didn’t want to…” she trialed off 

 

It took her a while to get the right words but she eventually started speaking again.

 

“I didn’t want to make you miss out just because of me.” I swear I saw her cheeks go pink when she said that.

 

“Aren’t you mad at me tho…? Why are you suddenly caring about me so much?”

 

“I-i’m not caring for you!” she lied, “I just… As much as I hate you and as much as you make me mad, I don’t want to make you left out cause of me!” She said letting her hair cover her face and walked off.

 

“Ayyyyy~ Don’t be mad~ Soo Mi ah~” I shot up and followed her.

 

“I-i’m not mad.” She stopped walking and looked at me.

 

“You just said you were”

 

She looked like she was lost for words. I couldn’t help it but think how cute she was. I didn’t even realise that I pulled her into a hug until she pushed me away.

 

“Soo Mi ah~ Mianhae, to whatever I did. Actually to everything, Mianhae.”

 

She didn’t give me a reply so I decided to speak instead. “What did I do to make you mad anyway?”

 

It was the worst time for the guys to appear but apparently they finished the ‘Haunted House’ and they did.

 

“Wait~ How come you guys are first?” Jeno asked.

 

“Pffff, you guys were enjoying so much you didn’t even notice that we went ahead of you?” I joked.

 

I could see a smile appear of Soo Mi’s face when I had completely made up a random excuse. At least she smiled. I almost thought I would die without seeing her smile or talk to me again.

 

Your POV

 

At Night Back In the Hotel

 

When we arrived back at the hotel, everything went by fast. It was one in and one out for the shower and they quickly went to bed. They had offered for me to use the shower first but I decided to go last. Since I was the last out, by the time I finished i the shower all of them were asleep, at least I think they were. I sighed. I was tired but I didn’t really want to go to bed yet, there were things lingering in my mind that I just couldn’t stop thinking about. I walked towards the balcony and opened the door, carefully not to make a sound incase I woke up one of the boys. I let my arms sit on the rail while I leaned forward looking at the night sky.

 

It wasn’t long until I felt someone approach next to me. I turned to look at him, as soon as I saw who it was my heart started to beat faster. He did the same thing as me, resting his arms on the rail. It was quite for a few minutes. I really wanted to talk but I didn’t know what to say or how to start the conversation so I waited for him to start. It took him quite a while but eventually it came.

 

“Soo Mi ah… Can I ask you something?”

 

I looked at him confused, but I nodded my head a little.

 

I had almost thought he didn’t see my nod my head because he reply to me. 

 

“D-do you l-like anyone…?”

 

I froze for a moment. What? Why on earth was he asking that question, at such a time, when I don’t even know myself? I didn’t know how to answer. I couldn’t turn my self to face him, I just continued to look ahead.

 

“I-is that person someone I know…?”

 

His words were careful I could tell, but at this moment I just honestly didn’t know how to reply. I didn’t know my own heart either. I was just about to say something when he said his words before I could.

 

“Is it Jeno?” 

 

I turned to face him while my eyes almost popped out of their sockets. How in the world…

 

“I guess it is him then…”

 

 

<< Authors Note >>

I'm so sorry for not updating this story for such a long time, but Chapter 5 is finally here!
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I hate to break it to you but this story is coming to it's end soon. I'm working on the last chapter now and I will upload it very soon, I promise I won't delay it for too long again!

Enjoy!