Chapter 4

I'll Never Leave You

Mark’s POV

 

I smiled, this was it. This is defiantly something I want to watch, with her at least. I walked back to the sofa and handed her the disc. I heard a small gasp coming from her and chuckled. I swear she's the cutest thing ever. If she was more out going I wouldn’t hesitate to cuddle her but I guess she’s still getting used to it so I’ll wait until she's more comfortable. 

 

 

Your POV

 

I mentally slapped myself. Ugh, Oh Soo Mi, why in the world did you say you would watch a movie with him. I noted down in my head that I should never ever agree to let him choose a movie again if we ever watch one together. I made sure the movie started playing before heading back to the sofa and sitting down next to him. Not too close of course.

 

As the movie went on, I started to get more and more embarrassed. My face was so red from the amount of cute parts that were happening. I could feel Mark looking at me which made it even worse. I looked to the side and I heard him chuckling before turning back to concentrate on the movie.

 

Near the end of the movie, the main characters started kissing. And this was so joke. It was so passionate I felt like I would die if I continued to watch it.

 

 

Mark’s POV

 

As the kiss scene started, Soo Mi grabbed a pillow and hide her face behind it. Aigoo, she's so shy, it’s just a kiss scene, luckily this movie didn’t have had any more weird scenes or else she would have been so red. 

 

The day just ended like that, as the movie finished I didn’t really have much more reasons to stay as it was getting late and there was school tomorrow so we said our good-byes and I left her house.

 

 

Few days after at School

 

Your POV

 

“Oh Soo Mi!” I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I turned around where I saw 5 smiling faces looking at my direction.

 

“Annyeong~” I greeted them back.

 

They all rushed over to me while Ji Sung aimed for a hug first. Aigoo, this Ji Sung kid is so cute and clingy, his future girlfriend is going to be so lucky.

 

“Soo Mi ah~ We’ve been thinking about going to the new theme park that’s open in Seoul. You’ll come with us right?” Dong Hyuk asked in an excited voice.

They all stared at me like it would be the end of the world if I said no. “When are you guys planning to go?” I asked.

 

“Hmmm… This weekend?” Jae Min gave me a cheesy look.

 

“Omo, We should stay in the hotel next to it!” Ji Sung clapped his hands while jumping up and down. 

 

Mark’s POV

 

“That’s a good idea, but isn’t it lonely for Soo Mi? I mean… we’ll probably be sharing a room and she will have another room to herself…” I didn’t want to make Soo Mi feel left out so honestly I don’t think this is a good idea.

 

“Aniya~ I can share a room with noona” Ji Sung said as he tugged on Soo Mi’s shirt.

“Yah! Ji Sung! That sounded so dirty! Plus how can a guy share a room with a girl?” Dong Hyuk screamed back at the younger.

 

“What! She’s a noona, and its not like I wanted to leave her alone anyway…” Ji Sung stuck his tongue back.

 

“Aniya, its okay… I can stay in a room by my self or with Ji Sung, I don’t really mind…”

 

We all looked at her shocked.

 

“W-wha-whatttt?” We all screamed in illusion. Everyone around us stared at us as I gave them back a small smite. 

 

“Yah! You’re a girl and he’s a guy how can a girl be that free and willingly sleep with a guy!?” I couldn’t believe what she said.

 

“It’s not like we’re in the same bed, we’re just in the same room… I don’t have a problem with that.”

“Assah! Noona saranghae, you’re the best, jjang!” Ji Sung said while giving another hug to Soo Mi. I swear if she wasn’t here I would have smacked the daylights out of this kid, how could he just touch Soo Mi so freely?

 

 

Your POV

Everyone starred at Ji Sung and I so i quickly broke the hug and decided to give another answer. 

“You guys should ask your parents first, I’ll ask mine tonight, I’ll give a reply later.”

 

“Mmmm~” They all smiled at me before waving a goodbye.

 

Great. Now it’s only Mark and I. Aigoo what am I going to do? Not that I don’t like his company, I love it but… but it’s so awkward sometimes I don’t know what to do, especially after the incident that happened in my house.

 

 

Later on at night, phone group chat

 

Ji Sung: Hyungs and Noona, I asked my parents and they said yes!

 

Mark: Good :) It’s a yes from my parents too.

 

Dong Hyuk: Jeeez~ Why is it so hard to persuade my parents…

 

Jae Min: Does that mean you can’t go? :( But without hyukkie I don’t wanna go~

 

Dong Hyuk: BAHAHAHA I know you love me Jae Min… but… :(

 

Jae Min: Hyukkie ah!! You seriously can’t? ㅠ.ㅠ

Dong Hyuk: You’re so easily tricked dude. I CAN!


Jae Min: Omo! Yassss I’m in then~ <3

 

I was reading all their messages while laughing at crazy, I didn’t even have the time to reply yet. Jae Min and Dong Hyuk are not separable, and by that I mean they can’t even stand one day without seeing each other.

 

Mark: Jeno?

 

Jeno: Ne?

 

Mark: Can you come?

 

Jeno: Mhmm~

 

There was something weird about this Jeno guy. I don’t get why he’s so shy. I mean I guess everyone can be shy but his shyness is really usual?

 

Jae Min: Yas! That’s everyone then!

 

Ji Sung: YAH! HOW COULD YOU FORGET NOONA!

Mark: YAH! HOW COULD YOU FORGET SOO MI!

 

Ji Sung and Mark immediately replied exactly together after Jae Min’s message.

 

Ji Sung: Nooooona~ Don’t be sad! You have me, Jae Min forgot you but I still remember you.

 

Aigooo~ I almost died from laughing. How can these boys make a conversation this interesting?

 

Jeno: Soo Mi ah~ You’re not mad are you?

 

Mark: Yah! Jae Min, this is your fault! Soo Mi doesn’t even want to reply now.

 

Dong Hyuk: Why are you blaming Jae Min on this when she wasn’t replying in the first place?

 

I suddenly got a call from Mark. My heart started to beat a lot faster. Should I answer or should I not? I didn’t know what to do. By the time I wanted to answer, the call ended but it wasn’t long after until I got another one.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Soo Mi ah! Are you okay? What happened? Did something happen? Did you get hurt? Are you okay? You didn’t hurt yourself right?”

 

1000 questions were being asked at the same time and I wasn’t even sure of which ones to reply first. 

 

“Oh Soo Mi!”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Are you okay??”

 

“Yea… I’m fine…”

 

“Then why weren’t you replying. You scared the life out of me!”

 

“Mianhae, it was fun looking at your silly conversations, I didn’t get a time to reply”

 

“Aigoo! Next time at least reply when we message your name! You really got me worried. I mean what if something happened? And you’re always home alone since your parents are late from work…”

 

“Mianhae, I promise I’ll answer next time. I’m fine. Really. I was just laughing at the chat.”

 

Seeing that Mark didn’t reply me, it got a little awkward.

 

“Hehe, I-i’m so weird, I laugh at the dumbest things ever…”

 

Almost instantly he replied “No! You’re not weird at all… I like how your you… and your difference”

 

“U-um haha… I guess so, I guess I talk to you guys through the chat then”

 

“Oki arrasseo” I could almost see him smile by the way he replied.

 

When I cut the call I hugged my phone and smiled, just thinking about the way Mark said he liked my weirdness made me happy. Of course I knew he didn’t mean it that way but it’s okay, it still made me happy enough.

 

Mentally slapping myself after realising that I was fingerling and smiling over nothing I decided to reply in the group chat.

 

Soo Mi: It’s okay, I wasn’t mad~ Dong Hyuk just don’t forget me again ㅠㅠ

 

Dong Hyuk: Mianhae~

 

Soo Mi: Aniya I was just joking, no need to be sorry ^^

Mark: So Soo Mi can you go?

 

Soo Mi: Yup~ I didn’t atchully ask but I’m sure they’ll let me…

 

Ji Sung: Aniyo noona, you must ask your parents first, what if they really don’t?

 

Soo Mi: They are barely at home anyway and their so busy I don’t think they will bother replying about me going with you guys.

 

 

Mark’s POV

Reading Soo Mi’s last message I realised why she was alway so lonely and why she didn’t ask for help when she was being bullied by her ‘best friend’. I hope that these guys would become like a family for her because she never really had people she could rely on.

 

Mark: Soo Mi ah~ I think you should still call them or send them a message or something. It’s bad if you leave without telling them…

 

Jeno: Yea, Mark hyung’s right…

 

Ji Sung: Noona hwaiting!
 

Soo Mi: It’s not like their not gonna let me, they are… I don’t think they even care?

 

Mark: Soo Mi ah…

 

Soo Mi: Ah~ Arrasseo, arrasseo, I’m only asking them once tho, if they don’t reply then I can’t help it but leave without permission…

 

It didn’t take long until Soo Mi replied.

 

Soo Mi: Um…

 

Ji Sung: WAE NOONA YOU CAN’T GO?

Soo Mi: Aniya! I told you I can go, it’s just that my parents didn’t pick up… hehe

 

Mark: Awww, well at least you tried. Maybe you should try tell them in the morning or night or sometime you see them before the trip. 

 

Soo Mi: Oki ^^ Arrasseo… I’ll try tell them before we leave… When is it tho?

 

Jae Min: This Saturday and Sunday. We’re staying one night there right guys?

 

Dong Hyuk: Yep! Whatever you guys choose to do, I’m in the same room as Jae Min!

 

Jae Min: Yah! Hyukkie don’t make it sound like we’re gay or something.

 

Dong Hyuk: Mian~

 

Mark: Guys, are you sure that we should stay their for one night? I mean Soo Mi…

 

Soo Mi: Aniyo, I’m really fine. I don’t mind sharing any room…

 

Jeno: Why not have your own room?

 

Soo Mi: Because that way you’ll have to get 3 rooms and it costs more…

 

Mark: But it’s not a good idea to…

 

Soo Mi: I’m really fine, I trust all of you anyway. Well maybe not Jae Min and Dong Hyuk because they can do really stupid things sometimes…

 

Ji Sung: GOOD ONE NOONA!

Dong Hyuk: Yah! Oh Soo Mi!

 

Jae Min: Hyukkie, don’t deny it, we are kinda stupid you know~

Dong Hyuk: Okay whatever Jae Min says <3

 

Mark: I’ve never seen people who are so obsessed with each other before O.o

 

Ji Sung: I know right. Why am I even friends with these hyungs?

 

Soo Mi: It’s okay Ji Sung, you can be the normal one :)

 

I don’t think Soo Mi is ever going to realise my feelings because she only worries and jokes to Ji Sung. I feel like I’m the one who got her into our group of friends yet Ji Sung’s always being so close to her I’m nothing.

 

Mark: Guys, stop getting off topic and we let’s decide before christmas shall we?

 

Jeno: Mhmm, Mark hyung’s right.

 

Soo Mi: I’m really okay with anything tbh… Really…

 

Dong Hyuk: Oh my god, stop arguing ㅠ.ㅠ

 

Jae Min: How about let’s just get one big room and share shall we? It’s better for all of us and since we are best friends, doesn’t even matter. It’s okay right?

 

Soo Mi: Mm~ I like that idea, it’s good so no ones left out.

 

Right. Soo Mi doesn’t like it when people are left out. I need to make sure she doesn’t feel isolated or it’s no different from before.

 

Mark: Fine. If Soo Mi is really okay with it then fine but the moment you guys make a mess and start making a fuss or if anything ANYTHING goes wrong you guys will get kicked out of the room and you’ll sleep outside.

 

Dong Hyuk: Okok, jeezzz we’ll be fine~ ;)

 

Jae Min: Why are you so protective over Soo Mi anyway? O.o

 

Mark: What, I'm not over protective… I’m just worried

 

Dong Hyuk: Can someone please give me a smirk face? ;)



<< Author's Note >>

Okay first of all I'm so so so sorry for not updating. I got sick so many times in the past 3 weeks it's just starting to get stupid, but luckily I got better and I was able to write this chapter today :)

I hope you guys enjoy it. It's not a really good chapter tho, it's more of what they are planning and talking about for the next chapter. I'm hoping that the next chapter will have many cute parts so look forward to it ;) 

Kamsa ^^ Enjoy!