CHAPTER FIVE - THE DATE.

#01 - Photoshoot of LOVE
Writer
 
After the both of them reached home, narshah went over to sam's room. While jonghyun went in to his room to talk to key. Taemin and minho who witnessed everything that happened in the park while they were jogging earlier, grabbed onew to his room and interrogated him.

Note : Taemin and minho were out earlier than them for their jog, they saw the couple and decided to sneak and eavesdrop on them, that's how they witness the whole thing but they arrived home few minutes later than them.

Narshah

I went in to samantha's room and saw a blood shot her.
 
" Are you okay ? " I asked hugging her.
" yeah, i'm alright. Where did you go ? "
" Oh, onew and i went out to the park " I nervously told her
" Hehe, Do you know that he likes you ? I'm being totally serious here, last night, i caught him taking glances of you like almost the whole time! " She laughed.
 
Tsk tsk, she said she was being serious but ended up laughing. oh, the irony.
 
" Ya right ! If it really is, i'll chop off my head and let you sit as a stool ! " I replied her our common " line ".
" Tsk, i'm not lying ! Besides, i don't know how many times you had to like chop off your head already ! "
 
That's kinda true, samantha's like a fortune teller, she can tell you when a couple's gonna break up and it's always spot on. I remember there was this once, we met this guy, it was our first meeting. Sam told me that he has a thing for me, i chose to ignore her nonsense but true enough, that guy came and confess the next day.
 
" But hey, we're talking about you now! " I changed the subject.
" Whatever, aren't we suppose to be heading for filming anyway ? " She looked at her watch.
 
" No, not anymore. Since onew had a bruise, their manager called it off. "
" Oh good, let's go out then! " she leaped out from the bed and started flipping her lugguage.
 
" Erm, do you wanna go out with the guys ? Because onew and i are having dinner tonight ..  " I nervously said.
" Woohoo! See what did i tell you? Come on, give me your head now! No wait after your date, but you should should drop the idea of me hanging out with them especially that kim kibum. Pfft! " She rolled her eyes with mild anger.
 
" My dear girl, i'm sure he didn't mean it. Why don't you give him a chance ? I mean, he's really not bad. "
" Sure, when the pigs starts to fly, when the sun starts to rise from the opposite direction then. " She chuckled.
 
 Taemin&Minho&Onew
 
" Hyung, we saw you and noona !! " Taemin enthusiastically shouted.
" Shh, keep it down! Do you want everyone to know ?! " I shoved him down and shushed him.
" Hyung, charandha! I didn't know you'll act that fast " Minho said cheekily.
 
" We didn't do anything but we're going for dinner tonight. " I brighted up.
" Good! Did you prepare anything ?! " Taemin asked curiously.
 
" Well, i was planning to call the flower shop and maybe get her chocolates. But she doesn't look like she likes that kind of stuff though "
 
The three of us run deeply in thoughts.
 
 " Ah ! Noona looked like she likes cake !! " Taemin cheered at his own idea
" Yeah, you should get and decorate it yourself. "
" Would a necklace be good ? " I unconfidently ask
" YES! That's the best idea! " the both shouted in unison.
 
I started to call the florist shop and ordered 99 roses and one diamond star necklace.
 
Key
 
I stayed in hyung's room after she ran for hers. Jonghyun hyung came in shortly after, he didn't say anything instead he kept wriggling his eyebrows up and down smiling sheepishly.
 
" Waeyo ?! " I shouted at him, annoyed.
" Do you like samantha ? " He finally opened his mouth
" No! " I shouted dramatically and narrowed my eyebrows at him.
 
 What on earth gave him that idea ?! He looked at me with extreme disbelief.
 
" You're the one who said you like her yesterday! " I strongly reminded him.
" Yes i did say that but i said it because i treat her as a dongsaeng! "
 
Just i wanted to continue, narshah knocked on the door.
 
" Oh narshah! Hello, do you need anything ? " I smiled.
 
Narshah
 
My purpose for going ni to jonghyun's room was this, i want to see key's reaction if i were to tell jonghyun that samantha likes him.
 
Heh heh heh, my idea is so so good ~
 
Samantha
 
I went out shortly after narshah left the room. Surprisingly, there isn't any sign of her anywhere. I brushed it off when i heard noises coming from onew's room. I knocked on the door and went in as offered.
 
" Hello samantha! Are you alright ? " Onew smiled.
 
 I nodded and smiled sheepishly at him.
 
" Noona noona! come sit with me!! " Taemin pulled me and sat me beside him. How cute!
" Onew , do you like narshah ? hehe! " I sheepishly asked.
 
  His eyes widened and his face blushed with embarrassment.
 
" Erm, why ? " He nervously asked.
 
" Heh nothing, i just want to tell you that i caught you looking at her several times yesterday plus i'm very spot on in being able to tell if a guy likes a girl. " I smirk proudly.
 
" Yeah i do, but does she ? " He confessed.
 
" Of course! She doesn't like you as an idol, instead she really likes you as a person. Have fun on your date tonight alright! I really hope that you both will get together since you both look so compatible. " I patted his shoulder.
 
" Thank you! Oh, i ordered 99 roses and a diamond star necklace, is it alright ? " He scratched his head.
 
" Of course! It's really a good idea. I'll help you doll her up later alright ? Hehe! Hwaiting! " I cheered him on and left the room after saying goodbye to them
 
I felt like a retarded having strong mood swings ~
Oh well anyway, i made my way to the living room and watched tv with taemin.
 
Narshah
 
" Jonghyun oppa, i've got something to tell you. " I tried hard not to laugh
" Hello! oh, what is it ? " He curiously asked.
" Samantha likes you, a whole lot. " I confessed.
 
Key's face went all blank and stunned, classic! If only sam can witness this scene, it'll be hilarious. When key wasn't looking, i signalled to jonghyun that it was a test. Thankfully, he was actually smart enough to get my hint and acted along.
 
" Oh really ? I kind of liked her too, well ever since i saw her yesterday. "
 
Key's face was really glowing with anger.
 
" Oh great! Then can you take her out later ? She's dying to leave the house but i'm having a date with onew. " I pleaded.
 
" Sure, i'd love to! " He cheerfully replied.
 
Sucessful! ~
 
I went out of the room and saw sammy watching television with taemin. Hehe, that cute little thing! I went in to my room and started ransacking my lugguage to find a perfect outfit for dinner later.
 
Key&Jonghyun
 
I looked at my yeobo who is fuming with anger and jealousy.
 
" Kibum ah, gwenchana ? " I played dumb.
 
He glared at me with his almighty death glare.
 
" Ahh, is it about sam ? " I asked with confidence.
" No! I just don't like you going out with her " He yelled.
" Why not ? " I pouted.
" Because.. " HAH! He's lost for words.
" Yeah ? "
" Fine go whatever you want! I don't care. " He stomped off.
 
Narshah
 
  There was a knock on the door, it's onew.
" Hello! Yeah ? " I smiled.
" I'll just go out for abit and we'll meet at home then head out for dinner alright ? " He smiled widely.
" Alright then! " I waved to him.
 
Onew
 
  After informing narshah, i went to grab samantha sitting on the couch.
 
" Sam, i need help! Can you come with me and pick the stuff up please ? " I pleaded softly.
" Hyung, noona! can i please come ? " Taemin agyeo-ed.
" Alright you can come but please keep it low. So, sam ? " I pleaded again.
" Hahaha yeah sure! Let me go change first then. "
" No, she's inside she'll get suspicious! You look fine like that, let's go " I pulled taemin and sam off the couch.
 
  We drove off to our destination within a swift 45 minutes.
 
" Ma'am, i am here to collect the 99 roses i ordered earlier please. " I told the saleslady when we entered.
 
 She went to get the roses from the refrigerator and handed it over.
" Change to pink, she likes pink, no scratch that, she's a pink fanatic. " Sam ordered.
 
I followed her instructions and had the roses changed to pink, 99 pink roses. After the packaging and payment, we made our way to the next destination, for the collection of the diamond star necklace.
 
" Sir, i am here to collect the diamond star necklace, please. "
 
  The sir took the necklace out and handed it to us.
" Hmm, i think it's abit too old. Pick another one " Sam instructed.
 
I see some similarities between key and her.
 
Taemin and i including sam started searching for another suitable necklace.
 
" Ah! this is nice. Don't you think ? " She pointed a heartshaped diamond necklace.
 
" Sir, can i see that ? " I requested.
" Sure, this lady here has a good eyesight. This necklace just arrived a few minutes ago and its directly imported from paris. " The salesperson explained.
 
" Wow! Noona has really good taste. " Taemin clapped.
" Wrap it up for me please, thank you. "
 
  We left the shop after the salesperson handed me the stuff.
" Oppa, what are you trying to do actually ? " Samantha asked.
" I booked a restaurant at the town area. Why ? "
" Wanna hear a suggestion ? " Sam cheekily suggested.
 
I nodded and urged her to continue.
 
" Well, we've always talked about this since young.. Her dream date would be at the beach. So you can try it out, since it's night time, it'll really be romantic. Ah! Best is that you can cook yourself and maybe lit up one big heartshape candles and tie 100 of pink and white balloons. " She cheered at her suggestion.
 
" Hyung, noona's suggestion seems nice! you should try it since there's still lots of time. " Taemin second.
" But there's no where for me to cook. " I frowned.
 
" Heh heh, now its time for the maknae to come in handy! Hyung, noona.. drive us to MyLittleWhiteRestaurant plea