Tapped

Guardians Of Lemorian (EXO fanfic) | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fifteen new Prefects were standing in one line, eyes straight ahead of them. They were given the last instructions before school started for the week again. This will be their first official duty, and Heeseon announced their Posts and Shifts. Gaeil and Eunhye were behind her, both silent. Luhan looked at them. He still haven't spoken a word to them since that morning he realized who they were. He wasn't angry in any way, he was just confused. Clearly, there's more going on here than they ever thought.

Kris fought the urge to close his eyes. He hadn't gotten a wink of sleep over the weekend, because he hated waking up. Now, it's taking a toll on him. Suho noticed this and nudged him when he was dozing off. He was so sleepy, he thought he could sleep while standing up, like a horse. But he knew he wouldn't remain standing. The best case scenario, he would fall to the ground. Worst case scenario: he'd levitate in front all those innocent people. The thought alone kept his eyes open...for about five minutes.

"Oh, and before I forget," Heeseon said after she dismissed them. "We will accept application forms for Guardianship test. We will talk about the details some other time, and we already gave out the forms when you were Badged. Just give it to that girl over there," she motioned for Eunhye. "And every five o'clock in the morning starting tomorrow, we will have Training sessions at the Dojo."

They looked at each other. No one told them about a Dojo, or that they were taking Training Sessions. And all of them asked the same questions: Training for what?

"Okay, you can go now," Eunhye said. "I'll take first Patrol."

They started to leave. Minho put an arm on his new roommate and fellow Prefect, Nam Taehyun. "I wouldn't sign up for that if I were you."

"Why?" Taehyun asked as they walked out of the House.

"The test is not normal, and it is never fair."

"Did you have Guardianship Tests back in your old school?"

Minho nodded. "Yep. And I took the test twice, still no luck. I love my sanity though, so I won't do it again. Ever."

"Why, what was it about?"

Minho scrunched up his face, trying to remember. He tried to remember the test many times, but he couldn't. All he knew was that it was awful. JB, who had taken it with him one time, failed to remember as well.


**************

This teacher's life couldn't be more pathetic, and Ava inwardly rolled her eyes. The lady's alarm went off at five AM, to do what exactly, Ava had no clue. So she turned off the alarm and rolled over to sleep some more. After thirty minutes, it went off again. Cursing, she just sat up on the bed and rubbed sleep off her eyes.

Uh, now that she was a teacher, what should she teach?

There was a knock at the door to Kim Taeyeon's sleeping quarters.

"Unnie, it's Eunhye."

This teacher is friends with that ? Eunhye and Ava had met before, but not in Ava's true form. She had been Tapping on that girl's body to look for the three Scrolls that stupid Kendra dropped just before she was chased out of the school grounds. Now, Ava was not as stupid as Kendra to allow herself to get caught, she left the teacher's body and went back to her original Vessel's.

"Unnie, are you there?" Eunhye asked, still to no answer.

Kim Taeyeon, now herself again, opened her eyes and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter