More People??

Guardians Of Lemorian (EXO fanfic) | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow! Oppa! That's so cool."

The plates were hovering ten feet away from the ground and Luhan's hands were up. He was controlling them.

"If you're that strong, try lifting the couch," his sister challenged him. She was the only one who knew what he was capable of.  He didn't know how to put down the plates and he struggled to do so. It was only three feet from the table when the door to the kitchen swung open.

"Stop that!" It was his mother and she frantically took the plate midair and threw them on the floor. She pulled Luhan by the arm and dragged him to his room. "Swear to me never to do that again!" she yelled at him."But why? We were just having fun."

 

"Swear to me or I'll ship you off to your grandmother--"

Present-day Luhan's eyes opened and he sat upright from his bed. He had a weird dream of him being a kid. It had been a long time since he had any dream about his past life back in their own planet, and he was sweating cold bullets. He rubbed sleep off his eyes and tried to remember how his sister looked like. He somehow felt it was important. There must be a reason why he dreamed about it. Years taught Luhan that there was no such thing as coincidence.

"We should head for the Mess Hall." Sehun pulled Luhan back to the present. Noticing his brother was a bit out of it, Sehun felt his forehead. "Are you okay, Hyung?"

"Can you still remember our times in our planet?"

"I dream about them sometimes. More so these days, why?"

"Nothing." He stood up. He knew he wasn't the only one. "I'll just take a quick shower then we'll go."


**********

D.O. grabbed a tray and fell in line. Chen did so, too.

"Looks like we're really going to go through this Prefect test, huh?" he said to D.O. who was taking a whiff of the pancakes. "I kinda liked the House."

"Me, too. The kitchen was big."

The line moved and D.O. took a step forward. His tray almost toppled over as he lost his balance when his foot got stuck on a crack on the floor.

"What the heck?" Chen said.

The color on D.O.'s face vanished. The crack wasn't there before. It was D.o.'s fault, and Chen seem to understand the situation. He nudged D.O. to move and turned to the person next to him.

It was that girl from their cooking class with D.O.

"Be careful, there's a crack on the floor here," he told her. His fingers were crossed, wishing that she would assume the crack was already there.

Her eyes were wide and Chen worried for a moment that she saw D.O.'s foot create the mini-crater. But then she bowed her head after nodding, with a small "Thank you," that he almost didn't hear if not for his good hearing.

The two EXO hurried to their seats. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were already eating, while the others were still in line. Chanyeol was the first one to notice something was wrong. "What happened?" he asked D.O. who seemed to worry about something.

"I was a bit frustrated with the food," D.O. explained. "And I sorta tapped my foot a little bit, and then the floor just cracked. I didn't mean for it to be as hard as that. I'm worried someone saw it."

Baekhyun looked around them, and decided the other students were too busy with their own business to have seen what D.O. did. "I don't think anyone did," he assured his brother.

Kai, Suho, Xiumin and Lay came to the table at the same time, soon followed by Kris and Luhan. To Baekhyun, Luhan seemed to be thinking about something. He'd been spacing out the whole morning.

"Are you okay, hyung?" he asked as Luhan sat beside him.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Luhan answered. "I just had a weird dream, is all."

"What are they doing?" Chen asked Suho, talking about Tao and Sehun who were talking to two girls in the line.


***************


"I thought you cook your own food," Sehun asked a familiar girl he saw on the line.

Gaeil turned to him and almost choked on the milk she already drank. She put down the milk carton and Sehun started to laugh. His thumb went to her upper lip and she realized there was milk on her lips. Why didn't she See that?

"She eats breakfast with me sometimes," Heejin, the girl with her replied for her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter