9

Letter to the Editor

 

Two more days until another long chapter! But for now, the continues.....

How do you like it so far?
 

(also, I was wondering if anyone would be interested if I wrote another fanfic! I have a lot of plot ideas so if you have a ship that you want to see in action don't hesitate to ask or leave suggestions!)

 

thank you for reading!!

 

 

/////////

 

One week until they came. Until the camera crews swarmed the island and infected it with their poison. 

That was 7 days. 168 hours. 10,080 minutes. But Jongdae was counting the seconds. 1,2,3... He glanced at Junmyeon, who looked handsome doing nothing. Chen hadn't taken him adventuring, although Suho never gave up on asking. 6,7... Xiumin was on the couch too, spaced out. 12,13,14... There had been a heat wave, and because of the lack of airconditioning throughout most of the village, people had begun to gather at the Zhang house, where there was one AC machine that ran on a generator. But then there was too much body heat so the boys had gone back to Jongdae's house where they could sprawl out comfortably. 26, 27... They would've gone to the beach, but there had been a shark warning earlier that morning. 

"There's always sharks in the water," Jongdae protested. 

"Do not go in with the city boys," his father had told him, which suited Junmyeon just fine because he hadn't found the water very alluring since it had nearly drowned him. 

40,41,4-

"Let's go out," Junmyeon said, though he remained spread out on the floor with his shirt lifted up. Someone groaned. 

"Where?" Jongdae asked grumpily, because the heat made him irritable and his counting had been interrupted. "It's too hot."

"We could-"

"I swear to god, if you say 'the waterfall' one more ing time I'm going to take you there and throw you off of it."

"But it's not a bad idea. There're no sharks, it'll be shady and the water is probably cool."

Jongdae, despite the fact that his energy was dripping from his face in tiny beads of sweat, hopped off of the couch and threw himself on top of Suho.

"Shut up! Shut up, shut up, shut up," he said, covering Suho's mouth with his hand. Suho was fighting back though, laughing and flailing his body around beneath Jongdae's weight. Jongdae easily caught his arms held them down, his knees on either side of the boy's waist. 

"This feels familiar," Suho teased, reminding Jongdae of the mouth to mouth resuscitation from a few days prior. 

"I'm going to kill you!"

Xiumin, jealously being an emotion he had gotten accustomed to, was laughing so hard that his eyes were getting wet. Baekhyun, who's laugh was the most obnoxious out of the five, was filling the room with noise. Even Lay was giggling and clapping. 

Jongdae was getting tired of trying to pin Suho down and he relaxed his grip on the boy's wrists. Taking advantage of the moment, Suho grabbed onto Chen's shoulders and flipped him over. The spectators in the room went completely wild. 

"I didn't even think that was possible!" Lay shouted. 

Jongdae, amidst all of the hollering, had gone silent. Suho was on top of him, panting, his face sweaty, but he was smiling still. There were pieces of hair sticking to his forehead, and the way that his lips were parted because of his heavy breathing, the way that his chest was rising and retracting dramatically, made it hard for Jongdae to push against the hands that were pressing his shoulder's down. Jongdae could feel the heat eminating off of Suho's body and getting trapped between them, especially at their hips, which were nearly touching. 

"You have to take me now," Suho said dominantly, seizing the small window of opportunity that his victory allowed, "You don't have a choice."

"Fine," Jongdae agreed quietly. "Please get off of me."

"What was that?" Suho asked, pretending not to hear. It gave him unmeasurable pleasure to see Jongdae defeated.

"Please get off of me."

The glint in Jongdae's eyes returned and Suho let him get up without any more struggle. He wiped his forehead with the back of his hand, his heart slowing down gradually, as long as he didn't look at Suho. He's making me weak, Jongdae thought, I haven't forgotten my original intention. Maybe if I pretend to like him, I can catch him off guard, and destroy him. His thoughts were interrupted again by Suho pulling on his arm. 

"You should be happy that I'm taking you at all. So don't rush me," Jongdae said. Suho couldn't take him as seriously as he had before, not after he had gotten Jongdae under him, held him there with all of his strength, looked into those eyes that were slowly submitted themselves without realizing.