007

Love 101

 

 

C  H  A  P  T  E  R   7

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm walking side by side with Sehun. I had to say yes, I mean I don't have any better reasons to say no to that latter. 

 

 

 

"Are you really that oblivion or you're acting dumb?" I was drowning in my thoughts until I heard Sehun's voice. Disbelief spread across my face. I'm not sure if he's thinking what I'm thinking, but if it is, he really knew something.

"You..you knew Luhan more than what you told me the other day, don't you?" Please, say no. 

" I'm sorry, Su-" He raised his hand to touch my shoulder but I flinched.

" Don't."

" I..I hate it when you say sorry, I know it's not your fault, but I can't help to get mad at you. I know you'll have your reasons to not tell me everything. But...you should've told me something, just anything. Right now, I feel like I was being played. Just, leave me alone. I wanna go home." That was all I said before my eyes was blurred by my tears. 

With a heavy heart, my right leg take a step back, and walked away from him. But he was fast. He grabbed my wrist, ever so gently, as if I was a piece of torn leave.

" You said it's not my fault, so don't stay mad at me. Ask me. Have I ever kept secrets from you?" I silent.

 

" Just once, listen to me. Listen to what I'm going to say. Oh?" 

I only looked at him. He is so tall. Not that I never realised that, it's just seeing him trying to make up this whole thing makes me think I'm a selfish . Maybe, I really am. 

Yeah.

 

" Sehun ahhh, thanks, for walking me home." 

" Also, mianhae.." I know what chu thinking. Yep, WE MADE UP. I know right. What the ?

We're now in front of my house, to think that I was gonna walk alone today, hah. 

" Ani!! Yah, are you kidding? We're BFF, nothing can pull us apart. You know that too. Keurigo, I always got your back. Arasso?"

" Emmm!!" I smiled at him, making my eyes into a shape of a half moon. That's how grateful I am to him. I waved both of my hands at him, vigorously, to be precise, indicating he should leave now.

I was about to go in, and he shouted," That offer, think about it again!" I turned around, slowly his shadow disappear into the night.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

OKAY SO BEFORE ANYONE KILLS ME BECAUSE I WENT MIA LET ME SAY SORRY FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE FOREVER OH MY GOD this chapter is honestly very very obviously very short and I'll be honest that I do not have any idea floating in my mind right now. Also I've determined to finish a story by the end of this year which lead to the next question. IS IT OKAY FOR ME TO DELETE THIS ONE AND TURN OVER A NEW LEAF??? I mean I've no motivation to write this story anymore, i don't know why. But I promised if you guys, the one who're still subscribed to me, my loyal followers, for eternity, hahahah okay, I'll seriously write a proper story and consistently updating them, but I'll get busy at times. Don't worry about that, i've set something in my mind, so I'll put in 200% effort in it. What do you say?