006

Love 101

 

 

C  H  A  P  T  E  R   6

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Blue coloured font will be Luhan's thought and pink will be Su Min's.

 

Disintegrated.

That's it. That's the word.

My organ is breaking down. God, is that even possible? It started with adrelaline of blood rushing through my body follow by the that unusual heartbeat, I could feel my stomach doing summersault, it's sickening but-, but I like it. Her face was 50 shades of red. She could still remember how he looked into his eyes. It's like Luhan had paralyzed her with his storng gaze. I wondered which animals paralyzed their prey before they eat them...She stood on her legs completely still, because she didn't have any other option. 

They are in the train now. Yes, they are sitting in the train to Seoul. She doesn't want to stay overnight, and Luhan listened to her anyway. 

Gosh. What do I do now? She thinks. After he kindly confessed to her, well it's a confession right? But there's a think, which imply that he was not sure- Gah My mind is a mess now. Anyway, I only told him that I want to go back tonight, and the whole journey to the train station was quiet. Or rather awkward.

 

" I'm serious." He suddenly said.

" It wasn't a joke." I know. I guess. She thought.

" I'm sorr-"

" I like you."  Please no. Don't do this.

I like you."  Why

I really really like you." I'm sorry.

I stayed silent the first 5 minutes before I decided to open my mouth. I turned my head to him. To my avail, he's sleeping. Sigh.

" I'm sorry, but I don't like you. Yes, I do. But I only like you in a friend way. Thanks for liking me, Luhan-ah, but I'm too scared to commit into relationships." I paused." I'm sorr-"

" Shhh, can't you see I'm sleeping?" He opened his eyes and looked into mine. He smiled at me and mouthed me go to sleep. Feeling guilty, I slept that night away.

Don't worry, I'm still gonna like you. I was serious when I told you, I'm not giving up on you. Not this time. 

Because, I'm sure about my feelings.

This time.

 

 

A familiar korean boy band song rang in my mind, stirred me during my sleep. . It's monday. I forced my to get up and look at my phone. 6.30am.

Sigh, 1 more hour to get ready. I checked my social media, I was expecting Sehun or Ah yeon to text me, asking about yesterday, but I get nothing. I didn't think much and proceed to doing my morning routine. 

After bidding goodbye to mum, I walked out from my house and walk in the usual direction. Is it me or today seems to be really off? 

"Ring~~~Ring-" 

" BAEK SU MIN AH" I answered the phone, well it's obvious who's on the side of the phone already.

" Ah yeon."

" Wahhh, omg I'm so sorry for yesterday, I mean really I wanted-"

" Kwaenchana, ah yeon ah."

" Oh, jinjjah? So, how was your date yesterday?" I knew she would tease me. I just realized that she purposely asked Luhan to accompany me. Well, you know what happens next.

" Wae?"

" Wae what?"

" Why did you do that? You could've asked Sehun why him?"  Why.

" Su min ah-"

" I have to go now, see you in school.

 

I wasn't feeling like talking to anybody. I'm not pissed. I'm just frustrated about the confession. I was about to have really good feeling about him, but sigh.

He was the last guy that I expect to like me. I mean..I don't even know what to think now. The thing is, he has this thing that could make my stomach doing weird stuff. 

" Su Min! Over here!"

I paused and scanned the crowded hallway, finally spotting Ah Yeon and others walking toward me. Tao was waving both arms over his head, which was already pretty dramatic given that he's really tall and built like an amazon. It was no wonder he was scouted by basketball coaches here. Beside Tao, Ah yeon looked extra pretite and girly. As usual, everything about her was stylish and vibrant, from the big hair bow holding back her long, straight black hair to her high waisted shorts.

Somehow, I was expecting someone, but I didn't see him. I shrugged the thoughts anyway.

" He's not here."

" Ahh-gosh, what the Sehun, don't scared me like that." He suddenly appeared behind me, bumping my shoulders.

" In case you're searching for him, he's not here." He ignored my reaction and told me about him. There's something fishy going on, how did he know? I didn't get to ask as Ah yeon greeted me already. Gosh, that girl.

" Hey," Her eyes lingering only momentarily on my face before darting off, scanning the crowds for something more interesting. 

" Where's Luhan though?" That sly smile.

" He texted to say that he had early class, so he darted off early to class." All of us drifted over to my locker between the school bulletin board and the water filler. We've got 30 minutes before lessons start, so yeah.

" Oh." Tao pulled up his phone, checked his social media, then dropped it back into his gucci backpack. " So, what's up? Have you guys heard about the opening ceremony for, wait- I fogot what's the name of the event"

" Omg, I heard about it, though. It has got to do with dancing and..." As they chattered about the dancing thingy, I shifted my backpack to my other schoulder and glanced around, hoping to see him. I've decided. I need to tell him.

" So, are you okay? I mean obviously you're not really, but yeah, I'm sorry," She paused and looked at me with her puppy eyes, " for not telling you."

" Yah, did you seriously though I was pissed? Of course not pabo yah, pfft. But just don't do that anymore okay"

" Hmm, can't promis that though heheheheh" She grinned. " But really I'm curious, was everything okay? How do you find him?" Ah yeon has always been an expert in these kind of stuff. 

" He, is actually, uhm, nice. I like it."

" What? I was expecting more than this, something happened doncha? I just want to know, how did you feel?" She knew. She knew something was off. Maybe I should tell her, but not now.

" You know what, forget about it, gosh Ah yeon, I'm fine okay, we walked together," holding hands " ate ice cream" his favourite is chocolate mint " and we went back." And he confessed. " BANG just like that, nothing much." I showed her my neutral face, it's quite hard to convince her though.

" What? Did you really think something gonna happen? Omg-"

" Yah yah ok fine, I don't want to have free lecture about life or reality, gosh shut up baek su min." HAHAHAHA I stucked my tongue out and snickered. Hah. Serve your right. She's annoyed.

" HAHAHAH You're annoyed-hahaahhaaha" And that's how I started off my day, well not really from the start but at least I got something to laugh.

Somehow, I noticed Luhan wasn't with us during lunch or after school.( after the bell rings, they normally gather)

Also, Sehun kept updating me about him.

I mean well okay, I don't really want to know about him, but ugh thank you. Sehun definitely knows something.

 

" Su min ah, walk with me after school? "

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Omg, hi guys. I'm so sorry I didn't write much for this chapter.

I'll try hard and squeeze the juice in my head, to write more. Lmao.

I've got not much idea these days, sigh anyway

YAS TO SEMIN MOMENT IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE!!

Stay tune okay!

 

 

XOXO

pandababyy