001

Love 101

 

C H A P T E R  1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I've always heard people around me say being a teenager is fun. Maybe not the moodswings but all in all, the friends you gained and maybe loss along the journey, most of all your first love. People say it's normal to experience puppy love in your high school life, some might think being in a relationship is just a joke, some take it seriously, I guess that's why they call it first love. Love is a foreign word to me. People usually expereinced their first relationship during their highschool life but maybe not me.

I don't like being in a relationship, not a fan. But of course I don't despised them yet.Yet. I guess it's just my own problem, but I won't bother with that right now. I thanked God for the weather today, it's a bit chilly so I could find a reason to wear a baggy sweater and leggings. Trying to hurry along since mum asked me to buy some stuff at the groceries store. My mind was so occupied I unintenially knocked a stranger.

" Hey watch your steps, I don't know you eyes grew at your "

Rude.

" Well I'm sorry but I would be really appreciate if you don't get so mouthy, ahjusshi " I turned around and I saw a handsome guy maybe 2 years older than me but oh well that doesn't matter, if you're rude to Baek Su Min, you're dead. Impolite is such a huge turn off for me.

" Woah feisty, you're the one who knocked me first so who's sorry now?"

" I said I'm sorry, but you should at least have a big heart to forgive people instead of insulting me and being rude, shame on your handsome face" I snapped back without thinking I've made the BIGGEST mistake in my entire life. Okay that's a little bit of exagaration. 

" Ooh, now someone just praised someone huh? I'm sorry I'm with someone now, see you later." Holy moly I just realized I told him he's handsome. God kill me already. 17 years of my life I've always been the girl who people called conservative. Even among my friends, they never heard me praise any guys even if they are good looking, keep it to myself is what I do. I don't know what's wrong with me, pretty sure my cheeks are as red as tomato at the moment, I was about to give a better comeback when that ahjushhi had left me, and I noticed there's a scent. He smells like honey, but it's not strong and it gives off a gentleman vibe. Wow how ironic.

" OH MY GOD! I'm thinking about his smell now, damn what's wrong with me" I walked to the section I wanted and picked some stuff, I hope this is our first and last encounter was what I thought before I paid the bills and walked home.

Monday came. I wasn't particularly happy for today. Summer's over so it's back to school. Of course I'm excited to meet my friends but I just don't show it you see.

" Mum I'm going, love you!" I kissed her forehead without even waiting for her reply I dashed outside and walked to the nearest bus stop. For once I'm really happy because I don't see much students in the bus and I get the seat all by myself. Selfish much? Heh. I heaved a sigh of relief when I sat down at my favourites spot which was far back at the corner of the bus, where I wouldn't get spotted easily.

After I reached a place called school, I put on my earphones to distract any other incoming noises and walk to my locker to meet my dear friends. It was so peaceful until I knocked a guy AGAIN. Gosh I should really get rid off my deep thoughts these days. I'm sure my books went flying down the floor already.

" Well we meet again" Okay now I'm hallucinating his voice. I decided to ignore that voice and the person I knocked until someone poked my arm. I spunned around and saw that familiar face that I wished not to see them ever. I literally gasped, unbelivevable. Cursing myself I closed my mouth and decided not to answer him, we're not even friends.

" Someone is being arro-" I was about to talked back when he was cut off by a familiar voice.

" Gosh Su Min ah, what are you doing here? We are waiting for you and- OH MY GOSH SU MIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS GUY" Way to go to embarass your friend Tao.

I'm so sure this news had already spread among my friends already. One, two, thre-

" BAEK SU MIN YOU BETTER COME HERE RIGHT NOW AND EXPLAIN I MEAN ITS OKAY IF YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND BUT YOU SHOUlD TELL US EH" 

" SU MIN HE'S SO HOT I NEVER KNEW YOU GOT A TASTE"

" SU MI--"

Before my friends went into their hyper mode I cut them off, gosh I'm so gonna kill that panda. Calming myself I answered them one by one.

" Ah Yeon ah, I don't have a boyfriend, didn't I told you I don't need one?" 

" Eunji, I'm not gonna aswer yours" I sent her a smirk.

" Ji Eun, I'm sorry for cutting you off" Before I laughed like a dying seal. They were speechless I thought it was funny.

" HAHAHAHAHHAHA OH MAI GOSH GUYS CALM YO MAN HAVEN'T I TOLD YOU GUYS I'M NOT INTERESTED HAHAHAHHA" And I continued laughing at them, my stomach pain.

" Way to go Su , and I thought you have yourself a boyfriend already." Ah Yeon replied in a not very friendly tone, I guess I pissed her off. But I know why, they all suspected I was a lesbian the first time we met when they talked about boys, and I was literally the outsider there and they got really surprised when I haven't even had my first kiss yet. I told them it was no biggie. They almost inspected me the whole week they were so worried I might have interest for girls. They gave up and got used to me anyway. But still they still want me to have a boyfriend at least before graduation, I mean have a little fun. No was all I said. Studies first was all I said.

" AWWW GIRLS You guys won't be angry at me now don't you, the time will come okay? Anyway where's the boys I haven't seen them since you guys dragged me here, the backyard" Trying to change the topic, deep inside I still feel that the time won't come, let's hope so. Relationships are confusing and the best way is to avoid them.

" Fine " Ji Eun replied and bring us to the locker before the bell rings.

" Oh GOSH SU MIN I'VE MISSED YOU" Baekhyun bear hugged me the moment I saw them. I'm really close with the boys that's why I thought these are nothing. Suho, Kai and Sehun are already standing there waving at me, I couldn't even wave back, but I sent a smile to them.

" Bacon you gotta stop doing this, it's getting annoying you know" I speaked in a teasing tone before earning another hug from tall guy Tao.

I pushed him aside and smacked his head so hard, it might get damaged but oh well serve him right.

" YOU EFFING PANDA AND YOU BIG MOUTH" Of course I wasn't being serious I still love him. We don't want our little friend to die in the palm of my hand don't we?

" Ahh ahh yah BAEK SU MIN yo-, oh wait how do you know that Luhan guy huh? I don't remember gege tell me anything about her girlf- OUCH Su Min you gotta stop hitting people dude" Tao whined obvously not satisfied by my action. So Luhan is his name huh? Not interested.

" IM NOT HIS FREAKING GIRLFRIEND DAMN WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, I don't know him and I don't even want to know him, he's just some weird ahjusshi that bumped into me 10 minutes 55 seconds ago!" I heaved a sigh for the umpteenth time. Worry not I'm not angry.

And then Kai decided to in after such a long time of silence.

" Why do you sound like you knew him and what's with the name you called him and why are you acting so weird when Tao brought up his name" Kai is definitely the smartass here, he sure got a point. And now everyone is looking at me as if I killed a person, maybe not that serious.

" Uhh-" God I've never love Him so much, the bell decided to ring signalling the lesson is beginning, with that I decided it's time to run.

" YAH Su Min I'll find you after lunch and you better prepare you answer peasants" That was what I heard from Tao before I headed to my class. I shaked my head and I turned behind to look at them when I realized not all of the boys are there yet, and I waved to Sehun and Suho and of course my girls, I'll ask Tao for their whereabouts later, that was what I thought. Then it occurs to me that how does Tao know ahjusshi's name though, it's okay I'll ask him. 

BEEP

I opened up my message in my phone.

I'm not done yet HAHAHA anyway lunch at usual place, the boys want us to join them so yeah, bye, love you ^^

Ah Yeon. I can't help but to smile I sure love her very much. Since I've no time to reply I exited into my homescreen and lock my phone and tossed them into my pocket. 

" Hey, can you help me?"

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________