002

Love 101

 

 

C H A P T E R  2

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm not sure if the rumbling in my tummy was really hunger or there's a frog in it, I wanted say the latter but I still choose to go to the cafeteria to meet my dear friends. I walked at a slow pace and waited for other students to pile in before I saw a swarm of girls screamed on top of their lungs like it depends on their life, just kidding, not really scream but you know those sounds where girls saw their idol and like, umm ok, it's called screaming. Our school doesn't really have specific name for every categories. If it makes sense. There's the club members, kingka, queenka, or just simply the basketball club where all those hotties are, no I didn't call them it's how the students call them, I guess? But unfortunately, there's actually a few fandom for them. Especially the kingkas and queenkas, basically we have decent amount of fans here.

Even my boys have fans, I think it's because they are good looking so I assumed some thirsty fans created a fandom for them. I don't know what they call the fandom and I don't even want to know. I guess they(the boys) just have these similarities and they somehow just clicked and eventually they hang out together.

I walked to my usual place and I could saw my girls are already there waiting for me and Tao eye-daggered me, still want for the answer. I can't help but to chuckle and sent him a mehrong. Suddenly, something came in my mind.

" Tao, I'm curious, how did you know that Luhan name? You sound like you knew him?" I ran to him and immediately asked him about the guy. I guess curiousity really kills the cat, huh?

" Gurl, you could've asked me if you're interested, why asked this panda. Tsk" And yah was all I heard from Tao, obviously the tone of his voice clearly dissproved by how someone cut his words all of a sudden. 

I knew it.

Luhan.

I took a deep breathe, trying to control my mouth. I turned around and I was taken aback by how close our distance are. Like the bridge of his nose could touch mine if he closes the distance. I wanted to move, but it was useless, it's like something was holding back and all I could do was staring at his hazel eyes. 

" Woaahh woaahh, no way, Luhan, you don't touch my girl, not now" With that, Sehun pull me from Luhan and grabbed gently by my arm. I was startled by his action, I'm sure I'm still thinking about something. What was that? I decide to shrug it off.

" Slow down, I'm not planning anyway" He smirked at me.

Asswipe.

Hearing the way he responded, I decided to zip up my mouth and settle myself down beside Sehun.( Since he dragged me to his side earlier) However, I couldnn't help but to think who is Luhan. Literally. Why does everyone seems to know him, like I'm the one who's left out. Her eyebrows were pulled back, causing her forehead to form lines. 

Sehun noticed the confused face on her face.

" Luhan is a transfer student, Su Min-ah. He's one year older than you,but he's in the same class with that Xiumin guy. You remember him? The one who's in the soccer club, anyway yeah he exceled in his studies the teacher let him jumped grade. And we knew Luhan awhile ago during summer break, I don't think I left anything out. Hehe" 

" So, basically he's like 18, but he's 19?" Ah Yeon suddenly in.

" Bingo, pretty girl" Luhan answered her before Sehun, he is holding a tray probably just got back from queieng, with Tao, the annoying panda.

He( Luhan )turned to me, his lips lifted up a little bit, obviously wanted to send him his infamous smirk but I was taken aback when he suddenly grinned really widely to me, causing his eyelides to meet each other. I'm surprised. I was surprised. Not that I'm going to admit that. 

" So, I don't think we started off really well, mind intro?" Surprised by his sudden genlteman-ness, I quickly nodded and shrugged off the weird things I feel in my stomach. As if there's roller coaster inside my trachea, down to the stomach and it doesn't really stop there, the roller coaster keeps turning and turning, making me stuttered, it's like having a lump in my throat, preventing me from talking properly.

" Woah, hahahahha chill Su Min, Luhan's not gonna eat you, speaking of the devil, what did he mean by not starting off properly, as far as I concerned, you guys just met earlier, you know unless you guys did some-OUCH YAH" I smacked Tao's head again wishing his brain would really damage this time. He just don't use his brain sometimes I think he probably has none.

" Ahh you se-" I haven't told anyone about this, even Ah Yeon, I mean look if I were to tell her the truth, I had to tell her the truth, include the part where I unintentionally admitted that Luhan is gorgeously-devishly handsome alright. And oh boy, she's gonna teased me for the rest of  my life, you wouldn't want to know.

" Oh we met at the supermarket yesterday, and it's obvious that she was in her wonderland and she knocked into me, and we argued and she admitted that I'm handsome. The end." 

Jaw-dropped.

He talked so fast I couldn't react and he even mentioned about that. Uhhhhh-

" HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHHAHA" Tao and Ah Yeon laughed the loudest, their laughter roared in the cafeteria, everyone eye-daggered us, telling us to shut up.

" Luhan you gotta be kidding me. HAHAAHA  Su min no, yes Su min- hAHAHAHAHA, she told you you're hands-AHHAAHAHAHAH Tao did you hear that ahahahahaa"

" You gotta stop imagining stuff, I know you're obssess with yourself but he, no she- HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAH seriously gosh This is gonna be joke of the century HAHHAHAHAHA-"

" I'm saying the truth, you can ask her." Luhan cut him off with no mercy, he is obviously the innocent one, he doesn't even know why they were laughing.

And now the table was filled with silence, shocked by how serious Luhan's expression are. I glanced Sehun, and I see confusion in his eyes, begging me to explain. Tao and Ah Yeon was looking at me, obviously anticipating what would my reaction be. I'm lucky there's not much people on our table. I figured Suho and Kai are at the student council, helping students. Ji Eun and Eun Ji are probably studying for their extra subjects.

" You see, uhh, it's kinds just happened andashdsgjsd " I was basically muttering to myself as I trying to explain the situation.

" Gosh, Su Min! We couldn't even hear what you were saying! Just say yes or no? Did you tell him he's handsome? " Said Ah Yeon the impatient one.

"Uhhh, errrr," I was nervous. Gosh. I was fidgeting my fingers. I could feel blood rush running hrough my body, I feel my cheeks are burning.

" Su Min~~~~~"

" Just the spill the beans alrea-"

" YES IT'S A ING YES ALRIGHT"

I don't know why did I do that. Why did I raised my voice. Why am I feeling like this. Feeling all ed up. Feeling hopeless, thinking why it's hard for me to admit this whole thing. Why is it I am born to be like this. Why, my heart never beats for any guy. It's like I'm different from others. I could feel my eyes are stingin. Hanging my head really lowly, I stood up,clumsily, and ran out from the cafeteria. 

 

Feeling guilty.

 

I'm pretty sure the bell rang quite awhile ago. Looking at the view in front of me, waves of guilt snucked up, again. I feel guilty raising my voice at my friends. I feel guilty for skipping my classes. All sort of thoughts were running through my head. It hurts me somehow. I tends to overthink, that's why Ah Yeon really care for me, like ing much.

" "

" Hell yeah" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around.

" Don't do that anymore"

" Do what?" Obviously, surprised by his presence and also not really understand what he's trying to say.

" Don't run away just like that, don't make me worry, don't make everyone worry." He's perspirating, listening by the way he talked, he looked like he's been running all the time, searching for me.

I could feel my eyes stinging, again. Same goes to my noes. Fresh new tears came out from my eyes, replacing the old ones. I was sobbing. I'm sure my face is a mess right now. I look into his eyes, it was unreadable. And I have no intentions to find it out anyway. He comes close to me, facing his chest, knowing that if I look into his eyes, I would just embarass myself even more. He closed the gap between us, his hands finding his way to my waist whispering it's okay.

" Sehun "

Still feeling guilty. It was only Monday.