005

Love 101

 

C H A P T E R   5

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This is crazy. No wait this whole thing is crazy. He's crazy. I'm crazy enough to believe him that it was a very near place. 

" Busan"

" Yep, it's busan baby!" He replied as if he won a lottery or something. Smh. I do not now what to do with him anymore. But there's something that is different, him. At that moment, he looks like the happiest man in the world. The twinkling in his eyes, they way he smiled, her gaze softened. She was staring at him as if he was the only guy she had ever saw, that slowly, little did she know, there's gonna be a plot twist in her life later on.

" Waah, falling for me already?" He made that amusing look and smirked at me. Then his voice rang into my ear.

" Seriously, do guys always do that?" I put my hand on my waist, wondering.

" Which one?"

" There's a lot? Waaah" I sarcastically asked him, not to mention I gave him a few sarcastic claps too.

" There's a lot of things guy did to impress the ladies okay? Don't you know? Tsk"

" Nope none of my concern anyway." I grinned at him as I cocked my head to the side. She doesn't know that he thinks she's cute like that. He likes it like that. That the girl is not your typical kind of girl. He can't wait to see more sides of her. He thought.

"Ohhh look at you, so pretty, so young," A weird man interuptted their moment. He told her while gently touching her chin," and so fresh." Evil laughter filled in the awkward situation. Luhan was going to say something before the man interupt him.

" Look at you, vague and fragile. What's troubling you, young man?" I glanced at Luhan, and I was obviously disturbed by the things that man said. Fragile? What? Luhan? So many questions in my mind. What shocked me the most was that Luhan became quiet and it seems that what the man said was true. The man kept walking around us, as if we could dissappear from his sight in any second. 

" Uh ahjusshi I'm sorry but we're in hurry right, Luhan-ah?" I stand closer to his side, so that I could nudge him to cooperate with me. I realized that he's quite a tall man, I have to look over his shoulder to catch a good look of him. But I'm not short either, its like I'm neutral in height. Please is there even words like that? He was in a daze for a while.

" Yeah" He looked back at me, then the most unexpected thing happened." Yeah, we're walking around the neighbourhood, this little girl kinda lost her way, right?" He tapped my head.

.

" Hahahahha, ahjusshi ahahah he's so funny, anyway we gotta go, it was so nice to meet you." I grabbed Luhan's wrist and ran as fast as I could. Ignoring the shouting of the man, saying that the flower is gonna bloom and becareful of something. The voice slowly faded as we left the neighbourhood. We stopped on our track. We're in nowhere right now, pretty sure we're along the pedestrian road. I bent down my body, resting my hand on both of my knees, controlling my breath. It started off with a grin and then slowly I laughed as loud as possible.

I cupped my mouth.

" Oh my gosh." I fanned myself." Oh my gosh we just did that?" I looked into Luhan's eye, he obviously was tired from the running earlier, and I laughed again, I couldn't stop, my stomach hurts.

" Oh my go-"

" Su Min-ah"

I looked at him. His lip curved upwards slowly and all at once. We were laughing like mad people. They didn't know why they were laughing, but they knew, they like it, at this moment, they felt so free, as if the burden on their shoulder had just lifted, for once. They are simply, genuinely happy.

 

" I think we're lost." He said to me. Gosh he's so stupid. We're in the middle of somewhere.

" Expected anyway" I rolled my eyes. " Yah, I thought you knew Busan well enough to lie to me!" I half-shouted at him, not pissed.

" Yes, I do know, but I havent been here for quite a while now, so"

" Really ahjusshi? Really." I swear he's stupid. God. " Hmm, let us just walk now, while its still not dark yet?"

And we walked, roaming around in an unfamilliar places to be more specific.

" So, what do you normaly listen?"

I turned my head to him. Showing him that seriously-face. I replied anyway.

" Hmm, I've got a lot but gosh I like 'the 1975', they're like--" She spread out her fingers." GOD I CANT " I was already excited when it comes to band. I like old songs, the vibes, the feeling, the drums the guitars, it's so old school so different that I would turn  the songs into a human and marry them in Mexico. Lmao.

He rolled his eyes. Trying not to show that he was impressived. There's not really lots of people like to listen to band. He suddenly thought of his 'fans', he thinks they are the type who prefer good looks and current music trend. Then he compared them to her. He grinned, so carefuly so that she doesn't see his expression because she's that observant hah.

" Wow, that's uh" He chuckled, looking at her, "cool" He felt like laughing.

" Were you being sarcastic or not? I can't tell"

" Naw I listen to old songs too"

" Luhan please, no" I started to .

" YAh! YAh yah" 

" hahahahahah, no you see" I make a fist on my right hand, and also the other one," This right hand is you, and the left hand haaha is old songs hahahah" I bumped fist them, of course I felt pain a little bit." Seeeee, they don't fit, I was in pain-- HAAHHAHAAHAH" And I kept laughing. Teasing him might be my hobby already.

" Yah"

I stucked my tongue out at him, with a laughing background of course. 

"yah" AHAHAHAHAHAH and then I started running away from him before he does anything like TICKLING ME

Well, okay he did. He managed to catch me.

" Ahh-no-- YAHhhh HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAA aju-AHAHAHhahahahahahahah"

Slowly he started tickiling my waist, the sensitive part. I tried pushing him away, but I can't, he's too strong plus the more I tried to run there's more space to let him torture me. I hate him. For real. Oh my god.

" Yahhhhh- HA-----jimaaaaa-hahahahahhah" I can't. I kept laughing. It was so ticklish. When I attempted to run away from him, he managed to catch me at my arms, and pulled me into his chest. Okay, I was shocked. I was paralyzed. Follow by my unusual heartbeats, and my heating face. What's happening to me.

" Uh-" I was trying to get away and he interupted.

" Wait, can we stay here, just, for a moment." It was silent for a while when I decided to start the conversation.

" Do you wanna eat ice cream, I can buy for you if you want, I mean I can have the vanilla, and you can probably have chocolate, because you know chocolates are sweet and it can make you happy,ooh, but strawberry flavour is also good, omg-, no it's sour, we need to take sweet flavour because uh you know sweet, yeah" GOsh what was I thinking.

" I didnt know you talk so much."

" Yah, I was asking you-"

" Chocolate mint, chocolate minh, that's my favourite." His voice rang in my ears. Chocolate mint. She smiled.

" Let's go then.I smiled at him before breaking the hug and grab his hand and search for 24-hours store. This time, she hold his hand, just like how he always do to her, it's now her turn to make him feel safe.

 

I hugged her. She smells so nice. Her fragance is not strong, you have to get really close to her to smell it. He likes it. No, scratch that. He loves it. Suddenly she whispered to him. Asking about ice cream, obviously trying to cheer him up. She couldn't see his face. But gosh he was grinnning so mad. Well as usual the cool guy said she's noisy. Oh well, she talks back too.

I told her. I told her that I like chocolate mint. That girl mouthed chocolate mint, she looked at me for a second, then looked down. I wasn't sure, but I could feel that she was smiling. He waited for a few minutes, then right as he was thinking to break the hug, she did it and grabbed his hand saying let's go then.

I wasn't expecting that from her. But, I'm okay with it. Maybe,not really.

If you've ever wondered what it feels like, it's a lot like melting, but violent. That sounds so awesome.

Holding her hand is like holding something fragile. Or a heartbeat. Like holding something, completely, completely alive. That's why he likes holding her hands. 

 

They are in the park now. God knows what's the name of the park. They're standing. He stood beside her. She was just about his height. Her hair was tied into a messy bun, he didn't notice when did she tie, but oh well, she still look pretty. Her cheeks was flushed, maybe because of the running earlier. He resisted the urge to kiss her cheek.

She stretched her arms over her head.

" Ahhhh, feel so good heheh" She grinned and caught him looking at her. She decided to ignore that stare.

" Yahhhh, yo're such a slow eater tsk tsk," I started my sly smile " You know you can give me if you can't finish them" She smiled cheekily at him while cocking her head to the side. 

" No problem" He gave her without any doubts.

" Omg are you serious." 

" Okay fine th-"

" Yahhh yahh, I'll take it pfft.Back to his sarcastic-attitude already. yay*rolls eye*

She started to the ice cream. 

He started to stare at her face.

If someone had been watching, what would they have seen? Luhan couldn't imagine what his face had looked like when he stare at her. Like you're eating some expensive food. Over-the-top bliss.

" Su min-ah" I'm close to finishing my ice cream, when he calls me by my name.

" Luhan-ah" I mimicked him, with a monotone.

" Ahjumma"

" Ahjusshi" I already fnished my ice cream by the time he called me ahjumma.

He knocked gently on her forehead. 

I wanted to rub my forehead though it's not that painful, but I decided not to.

" Yah-" I softly shouted at him and knocked his head when he said something to me.

 

 

" I think I'm liking you more than a friend."