004

Love 101

C H A P T E R 4

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Maybe it's gonna be okay. Maybe not. Life's . You never know what's gonna happen next, this is what I'm facing now. Ugh. After Sehun left, I decided to stay in the library since it was raining. Little did I know, it's already 7 pm and I have to walk to home, alone. Oh boy, I don't like this. Hah. Serve myself for thinking I'm okay with this.

" Nah nah lah la la" I'm randomly singing as I was walking along the road. It was quiet you could hear the wind howling and it sends shiver down to my spine. I ignored the fact and continued singing. I raised my hand in the air, head hanging really low enjoying the way the wind brushes through my bare face. "Hmmmm" I muttered. This is so relaxing.

Suddenly, I could hear footsteps behind me. I didn't know what to do. The image of a girl being killed by a serial killer crossed my mind. NO. Baek Su Min, not this time. Ain't no person gonna entertain with your thoughts right now. I fastened my pace, my heart is pounding so fast, I'm scare. Slowly I started jogging then running, I could feel my knee was wobbling, like jelly I want to scream. The person is approaching me. No, no

" AHHHHHHHHHHH" I stopped and started screaming for help. Suddenly I felt something on my left shoulder. I hesitated but I turned my head anyway. Duh curiosity kills the cat okay.

" OH MY GOSH" " HOLY MOLY" " YOU WOMAN DON'T SCARED ME LIKE THAT"

" HAHAHAHAHHAHA I'm so sorry Su Min ah, I just wanted to walk with you but you kept running and I didn't know whether to call your name or not. I'm so sorry if I scared you."

" Sigh it's okay Nana, I just thought, uhh you know" Nana is the same age as mine, but we have different courses so it kinda hard to meet each other except lunchtime. Anyway I met her on the first day of school. That was when I wanted to go into my class and someone called me. I guess we became friends then.

" So, what are you doing here? I mean I don't see any students use this road before, as far as I concerned."

" Ahhh my house is going to this direction so yeah, and I saw you and you know the rest of the story hehehe." She pointed her direction while smiling sheepishly, obviously still feeling bad for unintentionally scaring me earlier. Hah.

We started walking together, and silence filled the air. And then, Nana decided to break the ice. Well since I'm not making any effort to talk to her or something. Hey I don't feel like talking okay.

" Anyways, I heard you're friends with Sehun and Luhan?" I was kind of surprised that she asked me, but oh well the faster the conversation end the better.

" Yeah I guess so, heh, wait no I mean I'm friend with Sehun but I just know Luhan only recently" Pffft stupid Ahjusshi. Nana saw the change in my face, before she ask me anything I tell her.

" We don't really come off really well in the beggining, I mean Luhan and I." Seeing I almost arrive to my destination, I cut her off, well in a good way and excused myself. We bid goodbye and we walked in different direction. I continued my so called journey and then suddenlt it hit me. 

 

 

SHE LIKES LUHAN?

 

 

Oh my gosh. I'm literally fanning myself. This is so interesting.Wait, hmm but she asked about Sehun too. What if I'm wrong. But then comes to think of it, I do saw the twinkling in her eyes when she mentioned their names. Though. 

" Girl, Baek Su Min calm your s down' I started thinking about all the possibilities on why she asked about Luhan and Sehun, it is all about the good ones of course. Then I started smiling then grining as my imagination gone wild--

" Yah BAEK SU MIN Are you going to come in or not?"

" yah gosh you don't scared me like that oppa!" I jumped a bit and I nearly lost my life. Okay that's exxagerating. Heh. I screamed back. Not that he's my real brother but I still call him oppa, he's my cousin, currently staying with us while waiting for his application job, sort of. 

I shrugged off my thoughts and went inside my lovely house. I scanned the entire house.

" Where's Umma and Appa?" 

" They went out for a charity event and Jae Hyun wanted to go to the grocery store" He told me before I even got the chance to ask him. Anyway I'm used to this kind of situation so no biggie. I dropped my bag and went to Min Hyuk's oppa side and aegyo-ed. ( AHHHAHAHAH)

" Oppaaaa make me seaweed soup pweaseeeeee"

" yah yah yah get you hands off me, gosh that voice was annoying" I can't help but to laugh and decided to more.

" Oppaaaaaa make for mee thenn bbuing-"

" YAH WHERE ON EARTH DO YOU WANT ME TO FIND SEAWEED IN THE NIGHT WOMAN"

I smirked. Then I ran to my room, grab some package under my pillows and showed it to him. Other than smiling defeatedly, he could only sigh and shook his head.

" I do not know what to do with you Su Min." Obviously speechless, he went to the kitchen and made some for me. I squealed like a fangirl and yelled

" Oppa Jjang hahhahaah SARANGHAE hahhahahaahhaa" 

I slept early since well guess who got a date on Saturday huh?

BAEK SU MIN

It's a BFF date, just so you know.

 

 

The night went pretty fast and I found myself in front of the mirror, right now, choosing which outfits to wear. I'm pretty sure I messed up the whole room already. HAHA

" Gosh why is it so hard to pick an outfit oh mer gawd" I talked to myself again. I am really particular when it comes to choosing my outfit, not that I'm tyring to impress others but I just love dressing up, as girly as it might sounds. I feel good if I wear nice clothes, get it? Heh

The door of my room opened and a beautiful woman came in.

"Hey omma"

"Good morning sweetheart" Her voice. It's just the sweetest calmest thing I've heard in my entire life. And she's got that smile where she could swoon thousands of guys even girls, EVEN HER DAUGHTER. I just admire her so much. She got perfect features, she's kind,it's like she's the epitome of perfection. 

" Do you need my clothes?"

" Ugh omma no, you're not helping me" I shook my head and smiled at her.

" Come on, sweetie I'm sure there's something you could wear, I've prepared pancakes come down, fast okay?" She kissed my forehead and went out.

With a sigh I said okay in an audible voice.

245 Hours Later...

I've made my way to the dining hall and I saw all of our family members eating breakfast, TOGETHER. I emphasised on the last word. Wait, there's an outsider. I counted while I slowly walk myself to the hall.

Omma, Appa, Jae Hyun, Min Hyuk Oppa and

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" AHJUSSHI!"

I shouted and everyone turned to my direction.

 

 

" HOly  son of-"

" You young lady, where's your manner." I heard Appa called me, in a not very pleasing tone. HEh. I could hear both Jae Hyun and oppa snickering. Pfftttt. I'll get you later.

Wait, there's too many questions going on in my mind right now. How the hell he knows my house? How did he get here? He has a car? Wow okay he has a car. Psh Baek Su Min that's not the point. The point is-

" Hey baby" My heart suddenly stopped. Wait whaa-?

Everything was going way too fast, holy cow wait for me ugh. And now I'm standing outside my house with Luhan the Ahjusshi still clueless of what had happened.

FLASHBACK

" Sweetie you didn't even tell us you got a boyfriend aww" I looked into Omma's eye and she winked at me. Also she gave me that look, wanting me to tell her everthing later. Then I turned to both of the guys and they were clearly laughing at me ughhh and then to Appa. Surprisingly he's not angry but quite sure he wants an explanation later.

I looked at Luhan and then floods of flashback came into my mind. AGAIN.

I just realized he wrapped his waist around me earlier. When he called me baby, and I could feel my heart stopped beating, there's something in my stomach,  and most importantly I felt like peeing. I don't even know why.

" YAH WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" " Oh my gosh Su Min you need to calm down okay calm down" I shouted at him then talked to myself again. Gosh I'm such a weirdo.

" Maybe you should check your phone you know" I could vaguely hear his voice, I'm so confused but I took out my phone.

Wow.

Bae changed of plan, Mum decided to visit grannies, you know how much I love grannies right? I'm so sorry, but I've asked the others to come with you, so go out okay? DONNT BE ANTI SOCIAL WOMAN! BYE LOVE YAA

I'm utterly speechless. Everything's slowly registering in my mind. 

WAIT

" THE OTHERS?" What does that supposed to mean? I looked at Luhan. At that sharp moment, his eyes scanned my neigbourhood and then locked with mine. I wasn't surprised, okay I am, but not that I'm gonna admit that. Hah. I couldn't tore my gaze away from him. His gazes are always so strong and his brown hazel eyes, it's so captivating. So pretty. Just like the other day, in the cafeteria, I coudln't, I can't, look away, it's starting all over again.

" I guess that's for them to know and us to find out." He replied so softly that even if the sound of a nail dropping to the floor could be heard. Still locking his eyes with mine. But I guess our life wasn't meant to look into each eyes forever when I suddenly remembered him being my boyfriend. Oh boy that was a wrong move.

" Ahjushhi! Why did you do that? We're not even together, seriosuly they're gonna bug me later on GAAAHHHHHH" I hit his chest and yelled. And I literally pulled my hair out of frustration.

He burst into laughter. Thinkin it was so funny.

He ignored my question.

" Let's just move right now, your family is peeking through the window though" I turned behind. 

Omma and both of the guys. It's too late anyway, might as well go with the plan. I waved them goodbye and walked with Luhan.

" Anway you can always tell them I'm playing with you or something, no biggie, right?" I felt something, it's like I feel hurt but I don't know, how could he just tell a girl's parent claiming their daughter as his and then it turned out to be just a bet or for fun. How could he do that.

He grabbed my hand, holding it firmly, like I could dissapear any moment. Oh boy, this is going too fast we've just known each other and-, sigh I stopped on my track and pulled my hand away from him.

" What are you doing?" I asked, obviously not happy with the way I was being treated.

" Look, the road is steep and I don't want you to fall down or something, so" With that he grabbed the palm of my hand again and brought me closer to him. he nodded to me and we walked. Well not really a we, since he's in the front so basically I was being dragged walking by him. Pfft.

I realized he just left me speechless. Fine, it's only holding hands. Yeah my first time holding hand with a guy goes to the person I dislike the most. I love my life! But I couldn't help but to feel the nervous feeling when I'm with him, every touch, it just keeps releasing tingles, and I always feel like to pee. Is this even legit? I shrugged it off anyway.

" So where're we going?"

" Somewhere only we knows"

 

_______________________________________________

A/N

Didn't expect double updates uh huh?

Omg hey people of the internet, so did I get your hopes high for the going back home scene? HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA 

I can't believe there's people would subscribe to my story, anyway thank you so much TT_TT 

Oh, and please comment on what do you think of the chapter or anything. I really want to get feedback from you guys!

Thanks for being an active reader too! 

 

 

XOXO,

pandababyy