I Hate You

When It Rains

Things were good and Min was gathering up the courage to finally, just maybe, escalate her relationship with Yongguk. She knew there was something between them that was more than what she had with his brothers. Now was the perfect time to do this. Their bond was strong and whether he rejected or accepted her subtle hints, Min felt that their relationship wouldn't break. 

 

Or so she thought. Little did she know, that there was never a perfect time.

 

“Look who’s here.” The team captain pointed out, “Did you see me make that last shot there?” he asked as he pretended to shoot a ball and then made a swoosh sound.

 

Min smiled, “Hi Kris.” 

 

He smiled back, “Hey Min, you ever get tired of waiting for Yongguk?” 

 

“No.” She looked at the latter. He was near the exit of the gym with some blonde girl Min has seen before. Maybe in one of his classes. She watched as she saw the girl give him a drink and towel. Well, maybe now I am tired of waiting for him, Min thought as she clutched the drink she got for Yongguk. Turning her gaze back to Kris, she found the team captain digging through his bag like he forgot something. “Did you forget something?” 

 

“My water bottle!” He exclaimed as his best friends, Tao and Luhan, drank their own water while speed walking away from Kris. Min giggled and extended the water bottle she held towards Kris, “Here. You can have it.” 

 

“You sure? I thought this was for Yon-” 

 

“It’s all good. Seems like he’s already got one.” Min shrugged as she handed it to Kris, who then gladly accepted it. 

 

“Thanks.” He said as he drank from it. “Alright, I gotta go now. See ya Min.” 

 

“Bye.” Min waved as he jogged up to Tao and Luhan, who were telling jokes to each other at the other end of the court. Her eyes landed back on Yongguk, who was now at the bleachers near her. When they made eye contact, Min gave him a smile while Yongguk simply turned around and walked away. What’s up with him?

 

Min quickly got up from where she sat as she grabbed her duffle bag and quickly ran after Yongguk. Like always, she sat on one of the benches outside of the locker rooms to wait for him. Yongguk, who normally takes ten minutes, was usually the fastest one out, so Min found it strange when almost all of the other players came out before him. She glanced at the clock that hung on the wall. 25 minutes…You've got to be kidding me. If he doesn’t come out in the next minute, I swear I’m going to charge in and drag him out an-

 

Suddenly, the door opened and there he was. Min stood up and adjusted her duffle bag strap on her shoulder, “What took you so long?” 

 

“Let’s just go.” He said, not answering her question. He then drank the drink he had received from the girl from earlier.  

 

Min decided to ignore his petty little action and started walking away, “Fine.” 

 

After that day, Min couldn't help but notice Yongguk grow a little distant from her.

 

Min exited her last class of the day and walked to his class. She’d always done this so they could head to the other building together, where the dance studio and gym were at. She was just a corner away from the room when she spotted Yongguk and a girl together. She’s the girl from before! Hyosung was her name. She was a year older than Yongguk, but was in three of his classes because she was a transfer. Yes, Min looked her up, but she’s wasn't ashamed of it. A girl's got to do what they got to do. Whether to protect the ones they love or prepare for their competition. In Min's case, possibly both.

 

Min stopped behind the corner and thought to herself. Wait...competition? What am I thinking? He probably doesn't even see me that way. Plus, I already established we were a family. Man, why am I such an idiot. She sighed and peeked at the two again. Hyosung handed Yongguk a box of chocolate with a smile on her face. Probably hand-made. Of course, he accepted it. The pretty girl then resumed to talk and walk with him towards the other building. Min waited for Yongguk to turn around or at least give some reaction for forgetting about her. They reached the end of the hall and not once did he turn around. 

 

Forget it. Him and me? It's never going to work. I should just get over it. Over him.

 

But Min couldn't and deep down, she knew it as well. She was drawn to Yongguk the first time she laid eyes on him. And now, after all she's been through with him and the rest of the boys, she's sure she has feelings for him. Heck, she might even love him. Min groaned and started walking to the dance studio. For the first time, alone.

 

-- 

 

Pretty soon, before Min knew it, Hyosung became pretty important to Yongguk. They hung out a lot now. Hyosung was literally everywhere Yongguk was. She was already in some of his classes. She spent lunch with him. She even waits for him at practice. It's gone so extreme that Min just stopped everything. She stopped going to his classes to walk together and stopped waiting for him at practice. She'll still eat with them though because Himchan was there too, but on days that he couldn't make it, she didn't go. She didn't want to sit there and watch Hyosung talk and talk, and touch Yongguk with her "perfect" fingers. Watch her "accidentally" rub her "perfect" s on Yongguk. Watch her flirt and seduce Yongguk with her "perfect" y body. Lots of guys were jealous of Yongguk because of all the attention their "perfect" Hyosung was giving him.

 

"So Hyosung likes Yongguk. Duh. I can't really do anything about it." Min explained to her new best friend she made after constantly avoiding the lovebird and her prey.  

 

"Minnie baby, of course you can. Just tell him how you feel." The raven haired Chinese girl said.  

 

"Unnie! You know I can't! If I tell him, I might ruin our relationship." 

 

Jia looked at her questioningly, "Girl, you're relationship with him is as strange as it is, you can't ruin that. If he rejects you, that doesn't mean you're gonna stop living with him or that he's gonna stop being your friend or family. But if he likes you back, which I think he does, then that's totally cool too because there's nothing wrong with friends getting together."

 

Min scoffed, "It's not that simple unnie. And why would you think that he likes me? He obviously doesn't. Plus, they're going on a date next week." 

 

"Who asked who on a date?" 

 

"Does that matter?" 

 

"Yes it does! It could be that Hyosung asked him and he's just too nice to reject her." Jia pointed out.

 

"Ugh, still means he accepted it." 

 

"Minnie, he likes you. I'm sure of it. He just doesn't know it yet." The older girl confidently said.

 

"What makes you so sure?" Min asked.

 

"I've only been over your place a few times, but I see the way your boys look at you. They see you as their family, their sister, and their friend. But the way Yongguk looks at you. It's definitely different. It's something more." 

 

Min pouted, not knowing what to do. Jia smiled and slung an arm around the shorty, "Look, if you don't wanna confess because it might affect your relationship with him, then don't. Just wait it out. He'll realize it sooner or later." 

 

Smiling, Min wrapped her arms around Jia, "Unnie, sometimes I wonder why you're single." 

 

Jia chuckled, "Don't worry about me kiddo, I already have someone I like." 

 

"What? Who?!" 

 

"Not telling." Jia sung. 

 

"Unnieeee!"

 

 

What happens when Hyosung and Yongguk are together… 

 

In the library, Min packed up her bags as it was time to go home. Ever since Hyosung waited for Yongguk for everything, Min decided to just meet him in the back doors near the gym so that they can walk to their car when going home. Usually, Hyosung would’ve left by then. Min zipped up her jacket as she felt the cold air from the pouring rain outside. Waiting behind the doors, she looked over to the hallways that led to the gym. They should’ve come out by now. 

 

Min huffed and looked outside to the parking lot. She saw a couple run in the rain, laughing and fooling around. She almost thought it was romantic until she realized it was Yongguk and Hyosung. They got into the car and started the engine. As they drove slowly towards her direction, Min smiled, thinking he got the car first so she didn’t have to get rained on. As the car drove closer, Min walked out the doors. Rain drops fell on her as she walked quickly to the car. Halfway to the car, she realized it wasn’t stopping. She stopped her steps and watched the car past her and drive away. 

 

“You gotta be kidding me.” She said, wiping the water on her face. She stood there waiting for the car to turn around an come back, but it never did. Instead, it drove out the parking lot and into the street. “That jerk! He freakin forgot about me!”

 

She took out her phone and dialed a number. It suddenly shut down. “Seriously? UGH!!!!… Forget it.” She started to jog out to the closest bus stop, but accidentally fell and scraped her knee. Min scowled and got up, walking instead of jogging now. She didn’t care if she got wet now, she was already all soaked by now. This is all his fault! He knows my luck with the rain!  

 

Yongguk stopped the car in front of Hyosung’s house. She smiled, “Thanks for the ride Oppa! Stay dry! I’ll see you tomorrow!” 

 

“Okay.” He replied as he watched her get out the car and into her house, waving back at her when she waved at him. “Stay dry, huh?” He chuckled. Sounds like what I always say to… “Oh .”

 

Yongguk quickly drove back to school, to the back doors that led to the parking lot. He looked around. “Where is she?” Pulling his car to a stop, he took out his phone and called her. No answer. Her phone’s turned off. He then called home. Himchan picked up. “Hello?” 

 

“Yongguk? What’s up?” 

 

“Hey, did Min get home home yet?” 

 

“What? Aren’t you with her?” Himchan’s question smacked him with a wave of guilt.

 

“Uhh no, I-”

 

“Ohhh wait, Min just got home.” He said. 

 

Yongguk let out a sigh of relief, “Great, thanks. I’m coming now.” With that he hung up.

 

Himchan hung up the phone and widened his eyes as he saw Min, “What happened to you?” 

 

He quickly took a blanket on the couch and wrapped it around a completely soaked and shivering Min. She frowned, “T-that b-b-bastard fre-freakin fo-forgot about m-me, that’s what ha-happened.” 

 

He sighed, “That idiot.” 

 

Just then, Daehyun came down, “Hyung, when are they coming bac- Noona!!?? Are you okay?” He rushed to her and saw her torn pants that exposed a bleeding knee. “Your knee! Did you fall!?” 

 

Jongup and Zelo suddenly rushed down after hearing Daehyun’s voice, worried. “Noona! What happened?!” 

 

Himchan shushed everyone and turned to Min, “Go up and take a warm shower, okay? Your lips are purple.” 

 

She nodded and went up. That night, Yongguk came back home to everyone eating and watching tv, completely unaware of what Min had gone through. To him, Min got home safe and sound. Himchan was going to scold him and the brothers wanted to say something, but Min told them not to. She didn’t want to make him feel bad. It was just an accident anyway. It wasn’t gonna happen again, right?

 

Nope. Boy was she wrong. Again and again, it happens…

 

Min woke up, got ready, and ate breakfast in the quiet house. Himchan drove the boys to their baseball game and Yongguk should still be sleeping. Hyosung’s probably gonna call him later anyway, not that she cares anyway. Min got up and got out the door, only to realize that there wasn’t any car in the front yard. She looked around in shock and confusion. “Where is my car!?”  

 

Himchan only took one car for sure. Which means….. No way. He’s not even awake, is he? His door was closed. Min took out her phone and called Yongguk. “Where is my car?”

 

“I have it.” 

 

“Today is the 29th.” Min stated obviously, hinting him how pissed off she is at him. She needed the car for the dance performance today. She already told everyone ahead of time. 

 

“Yeah, I know.” He said, sensing her anger. “I told you I had to take Hyosung out to her doctors’ appointment today.” 

 

Min grit her teeth, “No you didn’t.” 

 

“I did.” He confidently said. Min heard Hyosung’s voice in the background. “Hey, I gotta go. Wish the boys good luck for me. Thanks, bye.” 

 

The call ended as Min clenched her fists. He did NOT tell me anything about taking Hyosung to the doctors! And he remembered his brothers’ game, but not my dance performance?! 

 

Even though Min woke up early, she ended up being late to the performance because of the bus. Luckily, she got there right on time for her part, but the director wasn’t too happy about the unprofessionalism.

 

"NOONAAAAAA!!!!!" Zelo started shaking Min in her blanket cocoon. "Wake up Noona! I don't know what to wear for my date!!!!" 

 

The girl poked her head out of her cocoon, opening an eye. "Just wear what you usually wear! You look good in everything!" 

 

"Aniyaaaa Noona!!!! I don't know what she would like though!!!" 

 

"Zelo, if she likes you for you, then none of that matters." She said and snuggled back in her cocoon.

 

"B-but I still wanna look good on my first date!" He whined.

 

"Ugh fine." The cocoon sat up on the bed and slowly but surely, Min's head popped out again, but this time, so did her feet. Still keeping herself in her cocoon, she got up and followed Zelo to his room.

 

Zelo watched as his Noona in her cocoon scoot around his room from his drawers and closet to pick out his outfit. "There! Make sure you wear this jacket under the other jacket, okay?" 

 

"Aww but why Noona? I'll be too hot!" He smirked at his accidental double meaning. 

 

Min rolled her eyes, "That's a thin jacket! And the other jacket is for the girl you pabo!" 

 

Zelo's imagination: Zelo and girl walking in the night. She rubs her hands in the cold night. He takes off his jacket and places around her. She blushes and says, "Thank you Oppa." 

 

"OHHHHHH NOONA YOU ARE SO SMART!!! THANK YOU!" He squished the cocooned Min into a hug. 

 

She smiled, "Now let me go to sleep."

 

"Oh! Noona I forgot! You might wanna help Hyung too. He looked like he was having a hard time too." 

 

With eyes half closed, she walked out his room. Ugh I don't wanna help him. It's just Hyosung... Wait. I can just make him look bad so Hyosung will back off! She reached her room, but decided to peek into Yongguk's. He had his back to her, standing in total confusion in front of his drawers. 

 

"Need some help?" She asked without much thought.

 

He turned around, surprised and a bit embarrassed. "Er. Uh yeah." 

 

Smiling, the Mincoon walked in and searched through his clothes. While this was happening, something completely different was happening in her mind.

 

Devil Min: This is your chance! Mess up his date!!!

Angel Min: No! Don't do that! You wouldn't want anyone to mess up your date, so why would you do that to others?

Devil Min: That doesn't matter! Hyosung stole him from you anyways.

Angel Min: She didn't steal anyone from anyone. You just didn't confess to him earlier.

Devil Min: Ugh! She obviously knows you like him. Anyone can tell!

Angel Min: Well, not him...

Devil Min: *sighs* That's why you have to ruin their date!

Angel Min: If you ruin his date, he'll hate you! 

 

H-hate me? No. I don't want that. Min finished and laid his outfit on his bed. "Have fun." 

 

"Thanks." he said, looking at the Mincoon leave his room and retreat into hers. 

 

Angel Min: You did the right thing! I'm so proud of you!

Devil Min: Pshh, whatever. It's not like I could find anything he looked bad in anyways.

Angel Min: Don't be so down! You'll be greatly rewarded for your actions!

Devil Min: What reward?! You mean front row seats to them kissing in our house? No thanks. *poofs away*

Angel Min: *sighes* I did the right thing though. Didn't I? *poofs away* 

 

Bzzz. Bzzz. Min rolled on her side, checking her phone. Jia.  "What's up Unnie?" 

 

"His date's today right?" The older girl asked through the other end of the line.

 

She sighed, "Yeah? Why?"

 

"Let's go sabotage it!"

 

"What? Unnie no." Devil Min already tried that.

 

Jia laughed, "I was just kidding. Let's go on our own date!" 

 

That sounded fun. Plus, it was a good distraction. "Yes please."

 

"Great. I'll be at your place in ten."

 

"Awesome. I wanna get outta here before that she-devil arrives." Jia laughed and said her goodbye before she hung up. Min quickly got ready and threw on a casual outfit. She went down and just as she did, she heard a car honk outside. It was Jia.

 

Opening the door, Min's smile died. Hyosung, with a bright Sunday dress and her hair cutely curled, was making her way to the doorstep. "Oh Min! Hi! What are you doing here?"

 

"Don't worry, I was just about to leave." Min said, ignoring her question. She turned around, still holding the door, "Jongup, I'm gonna go now. Tell Yongguk his date is here. Oh and tell Zelo to have fun on his date." 

 

"Kay." The boy, who was sitting on the couch got up and left upstairs. 

 

"Come in and sit on the couch or something. He'll be down soon." Min said, opening the door a little wider.

 

Hyosung walked in, "Thanks... So why are you here-"

 

"Bye. Have a nice date." That was all Min said before she closed the door and quickly ran to Jia's car.

 

"Hey sorry, but the she-devil came right when I opened the door." Min groaned as she got in.

 

Jia gave her friend as amused look, "I saw. She got all dolled up today, huh?" 

 

"Trust me, she's always dolled up around Yongguk." Min said, making the other girl chuckle. "So, where to?" 

 

"You hungry?" Jia asked.

 

"STARVING." 

 

The older girl grinned, "Then let's eat!"

 

 

Jia and Min went to the park after eating, going on rollercoasters and playing arcade games. At one point, they bumped into Kris, Tao and Luhan. They hung out as a group and ate together for lunch. Tao and Jia were getting their food while Min, Kris and Luhan got the seats. Min, who has been trying really hard to find out who Jia liked for the past week, inwardly cheered. According to her investigation, it was Tao. This was perfect. She snickered and told the others to help her set the two up. Strangely, they agreed. Apparently, both Luhan and Kris had been shipping those two for a while now. 

 

It worked though. After both Kris and Luhan finished eating, they excused themselves to get some ice cream. A little later, Min left for the bathroom, leaving Jia and Tao together. Min walked past the bathroom and quickly walked to Kris and Luhan who had been hiding behind a giant rock. “Did it work?” She asked.

 

“I think so.” Luhan answered, peeking at the awkward couple. 

 

“Cool. Now for the finishing touch.” Min took out her phone and texted Jia. 

 

Hey unnie! U don’t have to tell me anymore, I already know! Sorry, but u can thank me later. Or not lol. Oh btw, we’re not coming back. :p luv ya <3

 

“And send!” Min chuckled at Jia’s reaction to her text. “Let’s go before they see us!”

 

The three ditched the couple and went on the enjoy the day, but after one ride, Luhan left after he realized he had “something” he forgot to do. (Truth was, Luhan knew Kris liked Min, so why not, right? But Min doesn’t know that.) After more rides and games, Kris drives Min back to her house later after having dinner together.

 

 

When Min comes back home, the whole family is in the living room doing their own thing. Yongguk, who has been spacing out the entire time, snaps at her presence.

 

“Where have you been?” He asked in a suspicious tone even though he already knew where she was at. He had seen her earlier. On his date with Hyosung at the park, he saw her with his team captain. 

 

“With my friends.”

 

He silently let out a bitter laugh as if he didn’t believe her words. Min didn’t see this of course. She put her things down and hugged Zelo who came up to her for a hug. “Noona! She gave me a kiss after I gave her my jacket!” 

 

Min smiled, showing her pearly whites, amused by his excitement. “Did she now.”

 

“Yes! Your idea was perfect! Thank you Noona!” Zelo exclaimed, hugging her again and left to join Jongup in their card game. She chuckled and remembered that Zelo wasn’t the only one who had a date today. She looked at Yongguk, who already had his eyes on her. “How was your date?” She asked nicely. 

 

“How was yours?” 

 

“Great.” Min answered honestly, somewhat sensing he was angry at her by the way he ignored her question. 

 

The day with Jia was really refreshing and setting her up with her crush was even more exciting. She was lucky that Kris stayed with her after Luhan had to go. It would’ve been a waste if she didn’t go on more rides. She was so exhausted, she didn’t bother getting an answer for her question.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He suddenly said. 

 

“Tell you what?”

 

He scoffed, “That you were dating Kris?” 

 

This opened some mouths and widened some eyes in the room, surprised at their hyung’s pissed off tone. Yongguk came home pretty quiet today so everyone thought his date with Hyosung didn’t go well. Apparently, this was why he was pissed.  

 

“What?” Min was shocked, but clearly believed that she must have heard wrong.

 

“You could have told us.” He stated and pretended to think for a second,” Oh wait, it’s not like you would anyways. You never tell us anything.”

 

“Excuse me?!” Min felt offended. First of all, she was NOT dating Kris. Second of all, what he said was NOT true. And third, they have NOTHING to do with each other. Even if she WERE to date Kris, why would he care? He doesn’t have a right to control who she dates! It wasn’t like she would listen to him anyway since he never pays attention to what she has to say about Hyosung. A bunch of confusing and angry things were going through her head, but she wasn’t able to say a word. Too speechless after being accused of such harsh words.

 

Something came over Yongguk though. He had the sudden urge to get something out of her. Maybe to make her feel bad for lying to them. To him. “When were you going to let us know huh? I thought we were a ‘family.’ We wouldn’t keep secrets from each other, would we?” 

 

Now he was just taunting her. The brothers felt uncomfortable and Daehyun tried to stop his brother from going too far. “Hyung, stop it.” He knew Min liked his Hyung, so he can’t imagine how hurt she might’ve felt. Whether she liked him or not, his words hurt either way. 

 

Yongguk got up all riled up. “No, we’re gonna settle it today. I’ve had enough of this. Ever since we’ve met Hyosung, you’ve been pushing me away. What’s up with you Min?” 

 

“Thats enough Yongguk.” Himchan warned. 

 

“She hasn’t even done anything to you. Why are you always hating her? Why are you always making her feel uncomfortable? Why can’t you just respect her?” His voice grew louder each question.

 

This didn’t even have to do with Kris anymore. He was just pissed at how she always acted around him when he was with Hyosung. Whether it was her bored expressions or those eye rolls that she thought he couldn’t see. He was just so fed up with it. 

 

“Hyung.” All the brothers said, trying to signal him to stop going any further. Yes, they all knew Min’s feelings towards their brother. In all honesty, they had no problem with it. They even hoped it would happen until Hyosung came into their lives. Min stayed silent, fighting to keep her eyes on Yongguk’s. This idiot never understands, does he? Why can’t he see that I like him? Why can’t he see that I love him? Everyone knows but him!!!

 

“Are you jealous of her?” He asked, not caring his brothers wanted him to stop. He needed to know.

 

“Yes!” Min finally snapped, but suddenly realized she answered wrong, “No! I’m not jealous of her!” I’m not even mad at her, I’m mad at you you idiot, Min thought. 

 

“So what? So you date Kris to make me jealous?” 

 

He really pushed her buttons now. He is never going to understand what she’s feeling. He never saw me in that way, huh? Just end it Min and everything will be over. Say those three words and everything will be over. “I…” 

 

“You what?” Yongguk yelled, angry at her for never giving him a good explanation for anything. 

 

“I hate you!” 

 

Silence. No one moved. No one spoke. No one dared to do anything. No one expected those three words to come out of Min’s mouth. Especially the brothers. They knew she didn’t hate him. But in a way, they understood why she would sometimes. Yongguk has completely forgotten about her even since he and Hyosung had gotten close. To be honest, he hasn’t even been spending enough time with them, his own brothers. There wasn’t anything wrong with him dating Hyosung, but it wasn’t right to forget about the others around him. 

 

All the anger and heat left Yongguk as her cold eyes proved she wasn’t lying. Before he could fully process what she said, she was already leaving the door. The brothers are still frozen still like the eldest, but thankfully, Himchan takes off after her. 

 

“Min, stop.” he calls after her but Min just keeps walking away. 

 

“Just leave me alone, Himchan.” There was so much hurt in her voice that he stops and lets her walk away. 

 

She went wherever her legs took her. Apparently, the convenience store. She went in, going through the aisles of junk food. She smiles at the packaged goods. “Why do I always like what’s bad for me?” She whispered. Taking some in her arm, her phone suddenly rings. It was Jia. Min’s heart lifted up a bit. Her Unnie always made her feel better, somehow. 

 

“Hello?” Min greeted as she continued looking for more junk food to fill herself with.

 

“How could you just leave me with that boy? Huh? HUH!? Did you know how whiny and clueless that boy is??? Did you? HUH??” The older girl sighed as Min just listened. “But… thank you. It was kinda fun.” She admitted.

 

Min grinned a little, “So I was right? It’s him, right?”

 

“Yeah you little genius.” Min smiles, happy she did something right today. Her smile grew a little more when Jia told her Tao felt the same way towards her. “Hey, since you helped me out today, how about I do a little something about you and Yongguk?” 

 

Min frowned, “It’s okay Unnie, it doesn’t matter anymore. I’m giving up on that idiot. He’s never going to see me the way I see him.” 

 

Recognizing her sad tone, Jia worriedly asks, “Hey you okay? Did something happen between you two?” 

 

For a moment, she almost decides to ask Jia if she could sleep over at her place tonight but decides not to. She didn’t want to ruin it for Jia. At the same time, Min didn’t want to talk about it, she needed to be alone right now, but she really did appreciate Jia for being such a supportive friend. “Unnie, I don’t really wanna talk about it right now, I’m really tired.” She lied. 

 

Jia knew Min was lying but she was never one to push over for answers. “It’s okay I understand. But if you ever wanna talk, call me okay?” 

 

“I will, thank you Unnie. Goodnight.” 

 

“Night Minnie. Take care of yourself, okay? I love you.” 

 

Min smiled, “I love you too.”  

 

They both hung up. Min stood still, holding on the chip bags with her arm, thinking. She had said “I love you” so easily to Jia, she didn’t understand why she couldn’t even say it to Yongguk. It wasn’t like she didn’t love Jia that it was easy to say it. Jia was the sister she never had. Min really loved her. She was her family as much as the boys were her family. Now that she thought about it, she’ve said it to the brothers too. At least once for sure. Everyone except Yongguk. She shook her head, confused and disappointed in herself.

 

After Jia’s call, Min decided that junk food wasn’t the best idea so she puts back all the chips and candy she took. She sighed and left the store. It was dark and with no where else to go, she headed home. Feeling drizzles, she put on her hood and walked faster. But as soon as she crossed the block, a man’s voice stopped her.

 

“Lee Min Young?” 

 

“Yes?” Min stopped to turn around, but before she could even face him, the man behind her covered with a cloth. It was too late. Min had passed out before she could even register what was happening. 

 

The man threw her over his shoulder and hopped into the black van parked nearby. The van drove away right after.

 


 

A/N: yes some parts aren’t that detailed sorry i kinda just rushed it. but i just had to because this story is coming to end!!!!! FINALLY!!!! (did i mention that this was supposed to be a one shot LOL)

 

Anyways the next chapter SHOULD be the last chapter! R u excited???? cuz i am! I really hope I update in time before my 2 year anniversary for this story! omg thats the 31th... T.T

 

Please look forward to it! Thank you! I love you all <3 <3 <3

 

and yes, if anyone was wondering... Min just got kidnapped.... OMO!!!!