Struggles

When It Rains
Two boys quickly ran out a tiny food store as the owner of the store chased them out. "HEY! COME BACK HERE!!!" They quickly ran away and dispersed, both too fast for the owner to chase after. "Aishh!" He couldn't leave his store unattended, so the man just gave up and went back inside.
 
The two boys reunited in the quiet streets. They looked around to make sure no one was following them and quickly entered a run-down old apartment building. The two of them went up a floor and entered their apartment, opening a door with the number 100 on it.
"Yongguk and Himchan are back!" Zelo said as he walked up to his huyngs and the others followed behind. Yongguk and Himchan took off their masks and headed to the couch for a rest after their long run.
 
Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, and Zelo started to dig out some snacks from the black bag Himchan placed on the counter at first. "How much did you get?" Himchan asked.
"Enough. We'll pay the rent and after we get paid, we'll pay it back."  Yongguk answered, taking out the money he'd stolen. He took a third of the bills and exited the apartment to pay the landlord. 
 
Stealing from others is how they survive. It wasn't their choice to, but they had to in order to feed all of them. It wasn't always like this. They had a life, a nice life in fact, in a lovely home with everything that they could ask for, until one day. 
 
Eleven years ago, the six boys were adopted in a house of a rich couple. The wife couldn't have children but still wanted kids to raise. She didn't mind babies or toddlers, in fact it was probably easier if they weren't babies. The couple adopted six boys; the youngest was only two, and the oldest being eight. Although their family was rich, they were not spoiled. They were raised in the luxurious house up until the youngest was around ten years old, around the time their father got into a major work issue and was in debt. Feeding an additional six mouths wasn't helping, and they knew they were going to be sent away. Their father handed them to a foster care, but unfortunately, they were all too old to be adopted and were rejected. Although their mother was against it, they had to abandon them. They were abandoned, left with a little money to fend for themselves. 
 
At that time, Zelo was ten, Jongup eleven, Youngjae twelve, and Daehyun thirteen. Sixteen year-old Yongguk and Himchan, them being the oldest, took care of their brothers. They did whatever it took to survive. They got jobs and worked to pay for their expenses. Sometimes, they had to steal if they wouldn't have enough, but when they earned enough back, they paid it back. They knew stealing was wrong, but this was how they survived.
 
Yongguk quietly paid the landlord and exited the building for some fresh air. 
 
"I wonder how mom and dad are doing." A voice came from behind him. Himchan came and stood next to Yongguk. Yongguk sighed. "I don't know, but I hope their doing well." "Me too." Himchan agreed and the two headed out to work. They were never mad that they abandoned them. They understood and never hated them for it. They were thankful for the eight years they received love and care. At least they still got each other.
 
The nineteen year-olds worked in a little restaurant from the afternoon till night. They just closed up and exited the diner, returning home. Both Yongguk and Himchan were about to turn a corner but stopped when they saw a four guys just a block ahead, chasing a girl. She took a turn to a little alley way, but Yongguk and Himchan knew that it was a dead end. The guys stopped running and slowly walked in the alley. Yongguk and Himchan looked at each other, both knowing it was bad to get involved, but being the nice people that they were, they started to make their way towards the gang.