Then, We Friends Now.

The Contract.

Krystal POV’s

It’s been a month I spent my time with that dorky llama. The rumor about us already spread. Yup, the rumor that we are in love. Everytime I think about that, the only person that come to my mind is Kai. Last night we fought, again. This is the first week that I spent my time with him only for yelling each other and mad each other. I kept telling him that he should accept this, it’s only a contract but he can not stop saying sooner or later that “feeling” will be there between us. My ego is getting bigger than yesterday and he’s felt jealous bigger than my ego. Good thing is I’m still into him, still deeply in love with him. And I hope he does.

“Krystal, sorry if I bothered you. Can we discuss about our last scene?” Amber’s voice waking me up from my toughts.

“No, it’s okay. Oh yeah, I just think about that too, do you have problem?” I reply him.

“Actually no. Our last scene is focusing about you, I’m just want to know that are you need some help?” He said, gentle. He looks cute when he talk like that, unfortunately my mind still keep warn me that he’s a jerk, even tho he’s not. He such a good guy actually, but there’s part of me think that he probably just acting and trying to impress me.

“Not really, I think I can do by my self. Thank you for asking and thank you for being such a good patner.” I smile to him, I just realize that, this is the last day of filming. One more scene, the last scene and the movie is wrap. And the fake relationship begin. Such a great year. Uh.

“It’s okay hehe you are pretty good too, by the way” He said with a grin smile on his face. I just realize that he has pretty brown eyes, no wonder there’s a bunch girls out there are so fangirling over him.

“Hm, Krystal?”

“Yeah?”

“I’m sorry that sometimes I make you mad, I really dont mean that. I know that we have not much in common and maybe we have no, even a bit in common but I just want to be friends with you so I’m sorry that the way I try to get your attention always make you mad and drive you nuts sometimes. I’m sorry that if this contract make you feel so frustrased. But I can guarante that my feeling will never crossed the line and I can guarante that you will be find joy to having a friend like me. So, can we be friends?” He asked with serious face, this is the first time he talk to me seriously. Mostly he talk to me for making fun and ended with me that yelling at him.

“Why do you want to be friends with me? I always act so mean to you.” Before I reply his purpose of being my friends, suddenly that line out from my mouth.

“I know you are act so mean to me because I know that you hate me. And I’m not really comfortable working with someone that hates me. I just want to show you that I’m not that jerk like the media said. And I know that you are actually is not really that witch”

“W-Witch?!” Good job Amber, you set my head on fire again

“N-N-No, I-I mean that you are not that mean, you know? Ah nevermind..” He said stutter makes me smile. I must be out my mind, why did I smile? Good thing he’s not looking into me.

“How can you guarante that your feeling will not crossed the line and guarante that I will find joy to friends with you?” I ask him in few seconds after the silence that he made by his stutter

“W-What?” He said stutter, is he really stutter or what?

“You said that if we being friends, you will guarante that your feeling never crossed the line and I will find joy to having friends like you?” I clearly my point again, and find him funny when he’s pay attention on me when I’m talking.

“Ah.. Well, mostly my friends are girls and I’m not planning to ruined someone relationship.”

“R-Ruined relation.. W-W-What?!” Holy, how did he know about Kai?! I quite shocked but I keep my self calm, but I think I failed.

“I know that you are having boyfriend, Krystal. His name is Kai, right? Besides I’m not planning to having relationship so far.” He said calmly, no expression.

“H-How do you know about Kai?” I ask him curiously, well since only few people know that I’m dating with Kai, it makes me curious even more.

“He was my schoolmates on high school. Some friends of mine also his friends, and my friends tell me that you guys dating so yeah.” He explain, like he already know quite long time ago.

“Oh o-o-okay” I replied him, still quite surprise of his statement. I wonder is that Kai and Amber was in the same circle of friends when they are on high school.

“Stop stutter Krystal haha well back to the topic, can we be friends?” He ask again, no he more look like begging with dorky smile on his face and his eyes that really look like llama.

“Only if you can guarante that?” I ask him for his guarante, but I realize just now that I find my self that I’m teasing of him

“I promise!” He points his finger up like he’s swear and looks super excited.

“Then, we friends now.” I finally said it. I dont know what is actually happen to me today, it just like yesterday I hate him so much and I even dont want to talk him even a word because my statement of him that his a jerk. But today, I just like I find him goofy and fun and that is why I agree of being his friends. This is really weird.