That Afternoon

The Contract.

In the car, music is the one that killing the silence. Amber that the one who really hate that situation, trying to open conversation.

“So, do you have a boyfriend?”

“Why do you care?”

“Really Jung? I’m just trying to help you”

“If want to help me, you better keep your mouth shut and just dont do anything crazy or stupid while the news about we having relationship are spread.”

“You are really not good at making new friend, Jung. I wonder how much friends do you have.”

“Shut up”

“What the hell is wrong with her, I don’t even find a right word to describe her. She’s really something uhh this girl drive me nuts.” The guy that find the girl is really cold, whisper. Good thing that the girl is not hear him..

They are finally arrive in L’s Caffe, both of them sit in the left cornor with park view’s next to them. Krystal looks really  busy with her phone and not realize that Amber is front of her with a dork smile and trying to make conversation. Everytime Amber trying to make conversation, Krystal just nodded and seems like not interested with the topic that Amber talk about. Krystal only speak when the waitress come to them and ask what she want and when the waitress finally bring what she want with a smile on her face that make Liu really confused what makes Krystal so cold to him. In the next 15 minutes, Amber finally give up. He totally don’t understand with the girl in front of him. Amber that look pissed off and bored with Krystal that busy playing her phone is about to going home until a boy accost to him.

“Hi llama! What are you doing here? I thought you filming your new movie? And who is.. Holy is she Krystal?! Krystal Jung?! The boys fantasy?! Holy crap she’s goddess!” That boy at first just want to say hi to his bestfriend until he look the goddess in front of him.

Krystal that still busy with phone finally look up and see who mention her name.

“Calm down, Minho. She is not like you talking about, she not that sweet or whatever nicely stuffs that you guys you think about her.” Amber trying to calm his best friend                                                   

“Who the hell is care? She’s an angel!” Minho still can not calm himself and still staring at Krystal.

“H-H-Hi Krystal, n-n-nice to meet you.” Minho greet Krystal nervously

“Hello, nice to meet you, Minho?” Krystal greet Minho nicely and show her angel side that makes Amber shocked even more.

“Tsk, such a fake.” Amber whisper, unfortunately Krystal heard that

“Excuse me? What did you said?” Krystal looks like bomb that almost exploded

“W-W-What? N-Nothing, uhm his shoes, it’s a fake one.” Amber point his finger to someone shoes outside and distract her eyes from Krystal’s kneen eyes that make him so freak out. Krystal that know he’s lying but not really in her war mood, just nodded and smile because find it funny when Amber looks terrified.

 

That afternoon Krytsal, Amber and Minho spent their day by talking in the caffee, Amber don’t really know what makes Krystal in her good mood, he finds more confusing when he tried to find out why that girl’s mood change into good instead that girl just few hours ago hates him so much. Krystal seems enjoy talking with Minho, she can not stop laugh by Minho jokes and without he realize, Amber keep staring at her and a dork smile show in his face.

 

 

 

 

 

.