The Deal.

The Contract.

Krystal POV’s

This is not right. This totally not right! How can I date somebody that I just met?! Besides I know him, of course he is Amber Liu the most bastard person I’ve ever seen! He's dating with someone and broke up in the next few days, he is love to go to club and drunk and the next day he is punch people without any clearly reasons! I’m so not going on dating with person like that!

‘B-But oppa, why him? And what is this dating points about?!” I ask oppa Kim, the president of SM Entertainment. He is really kind by the way, he is friend of my dad.

“Yeah, what this is dating points about?! Dad really?!” that guy added me with high tone asking his dad. I can not believe that Mr. J the president of StarWorld Entertainment has a son like this jerk, I mean Mr. J is really kind hearted, nice, smart and super charming. Even tho he is mid-age now but the charismatic on his face still shining everytime he’s smile

“Well, listen up both of you. We need to increase people who love you, with that our company will be more accepteable in the society and people will be more pay attention on you. I mean you are perfect couple, Krystal I’ve been read and watch everything about you and people loves you because you are sweet girl, smart and talented one. All man’s eyes are on you everytime you around. And you Amber, you are kind of jerk on media.” Said Mr. J, I still dont get it why.

“Well thank you for your nice comment dad!” Amber replied with cold tune, I think he’s mad but why? His dad is right, he’s a jerk. He should accept that and thank to Mr. J that he still want to raise a jerk like him.

“Oh c’mon I’m just joking buddy, I know you are good guy but the media keep mentioning about you that you are jerk but look at the positive side, all of these girls still wants to be you because you are pretty charming and smart.” Mr. J replied him

“What we trying to tell you is, if you guys are combained people will be more curious about you. They will trying to get know more about you. Amber by this announce that you having relationship with her, people will trying to get you know more about you why? People will think, how that lucky jerk dating with the sweet Krystal? And Krystal people will be more loving you because of that, because you are not picky person and can change Amber.” Oppa Kim trying to explain this to us, at some point I agree with him, I see Amber nodded I think he also agree with that point too.

 

But I’m afraid about this idea. I’m not afraid because if this is doesn’t work and instead people will judge us but I’m afraid if Kai know about this. I love Kai more than anything, he always understand even if I have to kiss someone in front of him cause my job. Kissing or hugging an actor maybe are not really big deal, I mean that is just for drama and after shooting drama I’m probably lossing contact with my partner on that drama, even tho we still comunicate but not that always. But this? Having relationship? 6 months? With Amber? It’s a big no! Kai also ever told me that he is really hate Amber because he act like whatever he wants to and not think about someone’s feeling. And yeah I agree with him.

 

“So guys, can you do that? This is also for your best guys” Mr. J finally break the silence after I was in my deep mind, I also look at Amber he’s just like me, he also in his deepest mind.

“I’ll try my best, but 6 months? Isn’t it too long?” Amber speak up and thank God he’s right, maybe he also didn’t want having fake realtionship that long.

“He’s right, please make it shorty.” I added with suggestion

Mr. J and Oppa Kim staring at each other and separete between me, Amber and someone next to amber, that guy probably the manager of amber. They are discuss pretty long time, and I peek to where Amber sit and he’s look busy with his phone and the guy next to him accidentally saw me and he smile, I smile him back. He looks friendly, by the way.

 

“Okay, Hm.. We already discuss about how long you guys will be relationship and we finally made our decission.” Mr. J back and break the silence, I hope it will not take a long time

“You guys will be dating in 5 months and also we try to making amber image more better so at the end of the last day you guys dating, Krystal must be the one who break the relationship. Are we cool?” Oppa Kim trying to get this thing clear with head up so I think he is not able to taking rejections. Mean like it or not you have to do it.

 

After Oppa Kim made up his decission, he now talking about the idea how we are gonna having relationship. He said that we’re gonna filming movie first which means that I and Amber should be a partner in the movie first then they are gonna start rumor that in the reality me and Amber are interested each other, and then he picks me up and we will going on date and in the next weeks he purpose me as his girlfriend and Amber will be rare to going club because I as his girlfriend are not allowed him anymore to going the club and Amber will be good guy and we dating like normally people do and at the end I’m gonna broke up with him because we are not really “click” but we’re gonna broke up in good way so I thought is not really big deal. The big deal is right now.....

 

 

How I’m gonna tell this thing to Kai?