Corny.

The Contract.

2 weeks after the first conversation

Amber POV’s

It’s been 2 weeks that I filming the movie with Krystal. I’ve been watched her drama after the first time I met her on SM Entertainment building. Krystal has really good skill on acting, no wonder she always be every man fantasy, especially when her drama tittle “My Lovely Girl” success. If only those guys that has crush on her know that she having mood swings, I bet that no one or there will be never guy will like her, like for god’s sake why the hell she change her mood really fast. I remember the day I bought her coffee and give it to her during our break time. I tought she will reject that because I hear from Oppa Kim that she hates me, but you know what? She accept it and give me her best smile and she even talk to me nonstop, the day after that I bought her the same coffee, I tought that she will accept it like yesterday cause I thought we already being friends but you know what happend? She give me the look “stay-away-from-me-or-I’ll-kill-you” she even throw the coffee to the trash and saying “who do you think you are? You think that I’m that cheap? Stay away from me, I dont wanna see your stupid llama face” with cold tone and not even look at me, even a bit.

There also a time I’m about to going home and I saw her looks confusing and little bit panic, I’m about to ignore her and just left her. But I just reflect come to her and asking what happend, she said that her manager stuck at traffic so no one can drive her home and she kinda afraid to taking taxi to drive her home, and I said that do you want me to accompany you here? And she just like drive me home, if you want to help and I’m just like whatever you want princess. In the next day I’m kinda afraid of her mood swing so I dont talk to her, I just talk to her when we already filming. And finally break time, I’m about to close my eyes for rest but I hear her voice yelled and saying “Yah! Do you think yourself is cool enough? What do you mean by drive me home yesterday and being so nice to me during on the way to my home and now you just like ignoring me?! Stop being so childish, I have 0% crush on you!” and she just leave me with shocked face on my face. I mean it’s that every girl like her? Because if yes, I probably will be single forever.

 

“Yah, jinja!! She drives me nuts, for god’s sake!!” I finally shouted after thinking what is lately happend between me and Krystal.

“Yah! You shocked us!” Luna, my best friend yelled at me. I think I’m really shocked my friends. They just staring at me with terrified and confusing look.

“Is ‘she’ Krystal? The girl drive you nuts?” Onew, Luna’s boyfriend asking me calmly.

“I’m sorry, I just dont realize that. And yeah that’s right Onew, she is Krystal. I really have no idea what the heck is inside her brain.” I replied frustrasion. I forget that I’m at my studio. No. Me and my best friends studio. It’s not really studio with instruments in there but more like place to having quality time with my best friends. And I forget that I’m not alone. My best friends, Luna, Onew, Minho, and Sulli are around.

“Am, my brother if only you know that I will be voluenteer to replace your place. I mean really, she is Krystal Jung everybody! She’s perfect, every man will be pleasure to replace your place my bro.” Minho finally speak up and smile like an idiot everytime he mention Krystal’s name.

“Yah! So you more pick her than me! You really unbelieveable!” Sulli, Minho’s girlfriend yelled and punch Minho’s arm after hear what her boyfriend’s said few minutes ago

“Of course no my love, it is only frasa. You know? I see Krystal as beautiful woman and it’s normal to man say she’s beautiful. And you, Sulli, I see you as my life. So I would not do that, okay?” Minho trying to sorry with his sweet words that makes me sick but not for Sulli. Sulli seems really touched and can not stop smile, and she just like no longer mad.

“You definetly sounds corny, It is disgusting, you know?” seeing Sulli and Minho really makes me sick

“You said that because you only do not understand what’s Minho mean to Sulli. They both love each other, and yes if you think fall in love making people corny, well it’s just because you are not the one who felt that. For them it is normal, because that is the one of Minho’s way to express his love to Sulli. Believe me, Am one day you will be like Minho.” Onew speak up and explain about love like expert.

“Whoah Onew speak like an expert love haha but I think I will not doing some corny stuffs like Minho did to Sulli. It just so corny and so ew, it’s not cool. Not my style.” I replied him

“Yah! When you fall in love with someone, style and whatever it is not longer matter, the only matter is the one who you love! And I bet you, you will the one who corny the most when you finally met someone that makes you fall in love!” Sulli speak up, no she didn’t speak up. she yelled, probably because she get annoyed by what I’m saying about Minho.

I’m not gonna reply what Sulli said, because I know I’m never win when arguring with someone, especially when I argue with Sulli. So I just apoligizes to her and start fooling around with my mates and start laughing. Victoria and Yoona also my best mates, join us after a few hours.

That night I spent my quality time with them. It’s been awhile I hang out with them so all we can do is sharing laugh, memories and story. Mostly story that they are share is about their relationship. And when it comes to relationship, I’m the only one who hear a lot rather than speaking. Maybe it’s weird but it’s true, I’m 22 years old and never been in relationship or for more spesific is I’m never been in love with someone. I’m only in relationship because it’s only contract that I have to deal with when I’m join StarWorld Entertainment. Somehow, there is part of me want to know what it is actually feels like when love someone. I just corius why people doing some corny stuffs and act like an idiot when they are fall in love, I mean are they still have an brain to think that what are they doing is so dumb and weird? I just curios why.

.

.

.

.

.