A Good Guy?

The Contract.

AUTHOR POV’s

“W-What?! Krytsal it’s too much now, okay?! Why don’t you tell your “BOSS” that you already taken with me?!” A man shouted pretty loud to make the girl shocked.

“Oh I wish I could say it that easy, Kai! This is the contract that I already sign before I met you, I don’t know these things happen, please understand, Kai. This is my job, what else I can do? Besides this is fake, I’m so not gonna into him, you know that I love you so much, isn’t it? Don’t need to worry.” Krystal trying to confience her boyfriend, Kai. Deepst in her heart, she knows that she already ask too much to her boyfriend, and she knows that it is actually not fair for him.

“Okay, what else I can do? This is your job, I will not ban you sweetie. Just promise me one thing, don’t ever let that jerk replace me in your heart. I trust you, and I really love you, so please don’t ever think of him. 5 months it’s already killing me, okay?” After a long silence, Kai finally break it and hug his girl really tight and the girl just nodded with tears and smile on her face.

Two lovely-dovey finally spent their day by visiting some carnaval in the town, they share love laugh and happiness together. Secretly, someone look into that happy couple with smile in his face.

Actually that somene not really look at that couple but more spesific to look at “her”. “don’t you realize that you are more pretty with smile on your face? That guy really lucky, huh? He is the one who can able to see your smile. Now I get it why those guys out there has crush on you” he is whisppered to the wind, wishing that the girl he looking at can hear that..

 

“Amber! C’mon buddy, we can not miss it! Sulli will kill us!” A guy shouted at him, waking his up from his thoughts

“Oh Minho you shocked me to the death! Okay, don’t need to worry, she wouldn’t kill her handsome best-mates! Hahahaha”  That guy added and then laugh along with his friend, Minho. They are finally go to the club iHeart for watching their friend dj-ing performance. The boys finally spent their day in the club and meet their old friends and share moments with laugh and happiness

 

Meanwhile, the couple spent thier day with laugh and love in carnaval, even though sometimes they are got bothered by some fans of Krystal that asking for taking photos and signature, she still think that it’s beautiful day no matter what bothered him as long as she can with his boyfie, Krystal doesn’t matter.

 

 

A weeks after the deal.

“So guys, I need you to re-read your script and memorize it. If there’s something troubling you please let me know, I just want to make you comfort work with me and my team. So, I think that’s all, thank you for your time and I hope we can make good team” The director gives some speech and close the reading time for his new upcoming movie. The actor and actress will be play at the movie giving him applause and excited, except the burnette long haired girl.

“Are you okay, Krystal?” ask the director immeadentaly seeing Krystal in her deepst thought while the rest of actor and actress already out from the room.

“Y-Yeah, I just thinking about some stuffs” She replied with a week smile on her face

“Hey if there’s something troubling you with the script or the team, please let me know” the man asking her back with caring in his eyes.

“It is just personal stuff hehe I’m okay, Oppa. Anyway, the script is totally great, how long you write this? This is just touching me” Krystal trying to change the topic, hoping that her director will not realize it.

“Is it? Haha thank you Krystal, I have been write this a long time ago but I just can’t find someone that could play the character naturally and fit. Amber is really perfect for being the real Daniel, a jerk but has a good heart just like Amber. And Diana is really perfect for being role by you. A cold girl & stubborn just like you but actually you are the girl that every man wants” director explain it and make Krystal smile shyly. But something bothering her.

“Do you know Amber? I mean do you close to him? “ she ask curiously.

“Yeah, I was the friend of his mom. I really close to his family. Amber just looks like  his mom, menatlly actually. Mostly people will assuming that he is a jerk and bastard but he is not. He is really good guy. You lucky that can work with him, you know? So many girls out there wants give their life just for replace your place”

“Yeah I right, I’m lucky” she said with uninteristing

“Hahaha don’t judge him by his look, seriously, he is a good guy with a good heart. And besides he will be your partner on this film, try to get know him, Krystal. Anyway, I should go. There’s a meeting I should go and you better go home and take rest, the day after tomorrow we already filming, okay?

“Hm, I’ll try my best. Okay oppa, take care!” Krystal waved her hands to her new director for her upcoming movie, after the director dissappear, Krystal suddenly whispered “I’m curious about you Amber Liu, why do people keep mentioning that you are good guy while on the news all I can see that is you are totally a jerk”  

.

.

.

.

.