WHAT?!

The Contract.

Amber POV's

This is weird, I think I do not make any harm to them, why the President of SM Entertainment calling me, besides my dad also still want me to go in the SM Entertainment building. This is totally weird. 20  minutes already I've been in this car, and still guessing why I'm calling? Actually I dont really care what they're gonna do if they're telling me what the hell is happend but they dont. I really hate being call by someone and invite me to their place without any reasons, it is just weird and disturbing me.

 

"Am, we are already here. You okay?"My manager stated and brought me out of my deepest mind. 

"Yeah, I'm good. Uncle Joe, do you have any idea why I'm calling?" I'm reply and asking him.

"Not really, Am. Don't worry, you are not make any harm to them, besides I know you are good guy. I've been next to you since you are kiddo even tho you grown ups looks like bastard hahaha" he replied jokingly and laugh. Yup, Uncle Jo already next to me since I was kid taking care of me because I'm already in this entertainment world since I was 3 years old and he is more look like my uncle rather than my manager. That is why he's really know me.

"Hey! Do you realize because this looks I have a lot fans out there, be carefull what you said old man" I said jokingly then began to laugh with him.

"Aish this kiddo never stop being narcissistic. Let's go, they probably waiting for you!" he said

"Okay!" I replied and we run like kiddo straight to the SM building.

 

This is why I love Uncle Jo, even tho he is my manager he never act awkwardly and stiff in front of me, he just act like he is my best buddy and support everything I do even tho sometimes he's banned do something that I like but I believe he is doing that because he just wanna protect me.

After we run and laugh enter into the building, we stop at the receptionist and Uncle Jo asking where is Mr. Kim Young Min aka the president of SM Entertainment. I dont really have any interest what Uncle Jo talking with the receptionist so I just keep my self busy with my phone. After few minutes ago, Uncle Jo said that we have to wait him in his room so we went to inside the elevator and Uncle Jo pushing button number 3. I still keep my self busy and Uncle Jo sing a long until we reached where we are heading. 

I'm just looking arround and back to my handphone cause I really not interested in here until there is a guy greeted me politely and big smile in his face and I was shocked at first and Uncle Jo hint me to keep my handphone and greeted him back so I did.

 

"You must me Mr. Liu, the great actor and singer from StarWorld Entertainment, well my name is Grey. May I lead you to the Mr. Kim Young Min room? He is already waiting for you." he said and point a room, I guess that suppose to be Mr. Kim Young Min room.

"Uhm do I have any option? Yeah please." I replied with a little joke and smile, he smile back and lead me to the room he's mean, me and Uncle Jo following him

 

'Welcome, Am!"

"Dad?! What are you doing here?" I reflect said that after seeing my dad welcoming me and put a cheerful face.

"Well this Kim Young Min is my junior when I was college and actually we are best friend" dad replied me and he embraces shoulders of Mr. Kim Young Min

"You've never told me that, anyway what is this point about? Why he's call me to came here dad?" I finally ask curiously to my dad

"Well, Am. Me and your dad have a briliant idea, but before you hear that we have to wait her first." Mr. Kim Young Min replied with nicely and politely.

"Her?" I still have no idea

 

Before my dad reply me, suddenly the door is open. All of us seeing directly towards the door and who is coming. I directly look into her and suddenly she looks me back with a keen eyes and I'm just like "what the hell is wrong with her?" after a few seconds, Mr. Kim Young Min break the silence by greet her, perhaps?

 

"Ah! There she is, the girl who we waiting for, you look great Krys!"

"Why did you call me? Did I do something wrong?" she ask by cold tunes. Wow she's really scary girl.

"Nope, honey! We just need you to fulfil the contract that we have ever discuss, remember?" said Mr. Kim Young Min nicely and politely, this guy is really nice and polite even tho he is older but still speak politely with the younger one. What a nice guy.

"Uhm wait, what contract?" she said, still with the cold tunes.

"Having relationship with him" Suddenly my dad speak and his finger point me and I and she just like...

"WHAT?!" Both of us really surpisingly by the announce that my dad told us

"Yeah, he is right. You guys will be dating start from now." stated by Mr. Kim Young Min

"W-What?!" that girl replied with the high tone and shocked in her face.

"W-What?! We dont even know each other!" I added with a high tone too.

"Well, Soojung-ah this is Amber Liu but you can call him Amber, and Amber this is Krystal / Jung Soojung but you can call her Krystal or Soojung or my love even better! And you guys are dating now, this is the one of contract that we've been talking about so I hope you guys can make a good team" my dad replied with casually and Mr. Kim Young Min just like smile. Now, I hate that smile.

"W-Wait! W-Why we're dating? And how long will be this lasted, this is just a contract isn't?!" I said and hope that they are only joking around

"Yeah! How long will be this contract?!" The girl named Krystal added and I can see her shocked face.

"Hm probably, 6 months."

.

.

.

.

.

"WHAT THE HECK?!?!!"