Happy New Year

Coffee Shop

It was new years eve and Himchan was sitting at home alone watching the ball drop and decided to ask his best friend Jongup if he wanted to come over. Jongup said yes and asked if his new Boyfriend could come over too. He said yes of course and the came over about half an hour later.

" Hello my name is  Choi Junhong but you can call me Zelo." The cute tall kid that came with Jongup said. Jongup and Zelo make such a cute couple Himchan thought.

He decided to ask his new friend, Yonngguk, if he wanted to come over also. Yongguk said yes and he got there 5 minutes later with 2 people he didn't know but he reconizedd one of them probably from the coffee shop. 

"Hey Himchan, I forgot to mention that I was bringing my brother and his boyfriend."

"No worries, I am perfectly fine with it."

"Hello I am Bang Daehyun, Yongguks little brother."

"Hello I am Yoo Youngjae, I am Daehyuns Boyfriend and I meet you at the coffee shop."

"Nice to meet you all."

Time flew bye very fast because they all of a sudden startedd counting down to 2015.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Zelo and Jongup Kissed, so did Daehyun and Youngjae, and surpriseingly so did Himchan and Yongguk. They were so shoked at what just happended that they just kept on going both of them thought how perfect it was.

They all messed around and played stupid party games like spin the bottle.

Himchan had the idea after they had an empty bottle of Suju. All they other guys thought it would be funny to make the other man of a couple become jelous and indeed it was. Since Daehyun was a little drunk when Zelo had to kiss Youngjae he literaly tackeld Zelo. After they did that they decided it would be smart to be like twelve year old girls and have a pillow fight. Zelo won because he was tall and he could just sneak up behind them and hit them on the head.

Some how everyone became the best of friends or closer in Yongguk and Himchan's case.They all ended up staying the night and when they woke up they went to Breakfast at the local coffee shop that they decided is there new hangout.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the [Very] Short New Years update. I am going to be posting on Thursdays and sometimes sundays if I have time. Be an awesome Unicorn! Bye!