You Guys are together?!

Coffee Shop

So it was a few hours after youngjaes party and Himchan and Yongguk were hanging out... They ended up basicaly siting on the counch and were just watching a movie. Himchan was very tired and he fell asleep on Yongguks shoulder Yongguk noticed this and picked himchan up and carried him to his bedroom and then yongguk just sat on the bed and admired Himchan's Pale beautiful skin and he then caught the sight of something sticking out of the blanket. 

Himchan has abs?! Yongguk thought. he just so cute and cuddly that he just didn't expect it.

And then somethimg happened that Yongguk just lost controll and he just ended leaning in  for a kiss. Himchan woke up at an instate feeling the warmness of anothers lips on his. He opened his eyes and noticed it was Yongguk. He didn't want it to stop just like the first time they kissed at new years. It eventually stopped when they were both out of breath. 

"So what does this mean?" Himchan asked, very confused about why that happened.

"I geuss if you are fine with it, Do you want to go out wityh me Himchan?" Yongguk asked with a bit of worry in his voice.

"Well, I geuss it would be ok, as long no one knows out side of our friends I don't think our parents would handle it well." Himchan said very calmly.

*the next morning*

"Hey Himchan we should invite the guys over and Tell them." Yongguk said whilst making his lovely boyfriend breakfast.

"Uhh... are you sure we shoukd tell them so soon?" Himchan said with worry in his voice.

"Yeah I think its fine as long as its okay with you."

*when every one was there*

"Okay guys we have an announcement to make." Himchan said over all the chatter in the room.

"So guys, Um.. Himchan And I are together now." Yongguk said to every one.

"KNEW IT!!" The daejae couple yelled in unison.

"Finally Himchan isn't a loner anymore. Aish I thought I was going to be the godfather to 5 cats." Jongup said alound and everyone was shocked to here some thing like that come out of the Inocent little Guppie's mouth. Even though his boyfriend fell of the chair laughing ang was basically dieing.

"I have taught my Guppie so well!" Zelo yelled in his evil maknae voice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ok I know I said a long chapter but I am just really tird and don't feel like typing any more. And I am also Very sorry that my chapters are so short and that they so much. Stay awesome my fellow Potatos.