Big decisions

Coffee Shop

It was a perfectly normal day when Himchan and Yongguk came along something that will change their lives forever

Himchan was on his way to pick up yongguk from work at the studio he worked at and when they were driving home it was just a peaceful ride with the windows down, when they drove past an alley way and they heard some crying. they turned around they went in the alley way and found a baby in a carseat. Himchan was so shocked that her ran out of the car and grabbed the baby and lookked for something that would indicate its name. On its bib they found a name suenghyun he was very little and lookked starving. Himchan stayed there and told Yongguk to go to the nearest convinence store and get formula. When he got back he put it in the baby bottle and handed it to Himchan and they drove home and called the Police and asked if there was currently any missing children under the name of Suenghyun. There wasn't. So Himchan layed the little baby down for a nap and had a conversation on what they should do.

[Red will be yongguk and pink will be Himchan]

"Gukkie what are supposed to do?"

"Well tommorow We'll go to the childrens shelter and ask what to do"

"But What if they take him they don't really have a good reputation do to the amount of kids."

"We'll just play it by ear ok Channie?"

"Okay."

 

Next day

Himchan and Yongukk walked into the shelter and met a woman at the front desk and she pointed them to the adoption and 

arrivals center.When they got there she said they have absolutely no room in the infant room. So there it is a decision so big that it would change their lives forever. Adopt little Seunghyun or turn him into the police. After lots of thinking and discussing and himchan doing a little convincing, Himchan and Yongguk adopted Seunghyun. They now had to actually [after only six months] think about marriage. 

 

 

 AN: I'm back!!!! my dad is an IT and went and fixed my computer!!! So I can go back to updateing semi-regularly!! I am super tired so i am sorry for this horribly y chapter. But i hope for some feedback and thanks for reading this my fellow potatos!!!!!