The big question~~~

Coffee Shop

 

So here it was, the first day. Himchan and Yongguk were walking back home and they had one extra person this time. Little baby Seunghyun. 

"What the heck are we going to do?" Yongguk asked. "Neither of us have ever delt with this before. We're not even married. What the heck are we going to do?" 

"We're going to care for this child, you even said it yourself. This kid won't get good care in an orphanage." Himchan explained. 

They got back and were putting the baby to sleep on their bed so that it had somewhere to sleep until tomorrow when the stores were open and they could buy a bed, food, and anything that a baby could possibly need. 

Himchan got up early and put the baby in a stroller. The hospital had given them a few things to last. Enough food for a day, a stroller, a few changes of clothes, and some diapers. They needed more though. They needed to buy more food, clothing, a crib, and anything that a baby would need. 

Yongguk got up later, he got dressed as quickly as he could. He didn't get much sleep the night before. He was thinking the whole night about the fact that they had a child but they weren't married or were planning to get married. Yongguk thought. 
"Why aren't we married, we don't need a wedding. We don't need a ceremony. Let's just go and get it officialized. Let's buy a couple rings, pretty ones of course and let's do this." 

So later that night when Himchan got home, they ate dinner and Yongguk was overly excited, but Himchan decided to ignore it and talk to him about it after he put the baby to sleep. 

*after the baby was asleep* 

"Hey Channie come here!" Yongguk called.

"What's up Guk?" 

Himchan walked into the dinning room and there was candles, wine, and two pieces of cheesecake. 

"What's going on Gukkie?" 
Himchan asked. 

"Himchan, I love you, I love you so much. I know it's only been like 6 months, but I feel like I need to be with you. I love you so much! I know we don't have the money right now for a big fancy wedding. But I bought rings today, and I really don't want to return them. We could just go to the court house and get married from there. Please Himchan I love you and I promise to never leave you." 

Himchan with tears in his eyes quietly said, " Yes, I love you so much."

Yongguk then kissed Himchan and put a silver ring with a singular pink line through it on his finger. 

"Now," Yongguk said with a smile, "how about we eat some cheesecake?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I told you the update would be coming! Sorry about how short it is! I hope you enjoyed! I hope to be able to update more soon!