The next step foward

Coffee Shop

Himchan was just sitting on they couch next to yongguk and yongguk had a very serious concentraiting look on his face. 

"hey gukie whats up?"

"I was just thinking," yongguk continued "we have been dating for about 6 months right so i thought mabey we could live together."

"Thats not a half bad idea but how would we explain the whole moving in together to our parents?

"we could say that we are having a hard time paying bills on our own so we thought it would be easier to live with a room mate."

'Okay"

*few weeks later* 

Yongguk and himchan both explained the reasons to their parents and they thought that it woulb be a good idea so all that was left was to find a house. They serched for ever apartments, duplexes, small houses and finally they  found they perfect house. It actually wasn't a house it was more like a condo or a town house it basically looked like a skinnier taller house. It was 2 floors, I full bath 3 bedroom small kitchen and a living/dinning room the perfect house for them. When they walked in it was like love at first sight except with  a house instead of a person.

"this is the perfect house!"  they both said in unison when the realator asked them what they think.

All that was left to move in, it was quite hectect even though they got the other guys to help them they got everything moved in in maybe a day. They put yongguks bed in the geust room and himchans in their room, they used the 3rd bedroom as an office for Yongguk to work on things. Then they finished the final touches and it was aofficial they were moved in. They went out for hot pot all 6 of them when they were done to thank daehyun, youngjae, jongup, and Zelo for helping. They just hung out  around town, they went to see the new movie unfriended which scared the crap out of himchan while yongguk sat next him laughing at how fake it looked. They then just walked aroiund town holding hands and being pabos. They went to the club and daehyun and zelo had a few to many drinks and were all over their boyfriends and they had to basically carry them home . Yongguk disappeared for awhile while they were at the club which himchan found peculiar but his just shoke it off like it was nothing. They sent they four idiots home and then walked to their new house and just saty on the couch for awhile. 

"so did you have fun today Chan chan?"

"yup! what about you?"

"it was amazing i got to move in with the love of my life.Oh! i almost forgot! i'll be right back!"

Yongguk got up an ran into his office and started digging through his drawers and himchan just looked at him with confusement.

Yongguk came back holding a small box. Yongguk came in and sat down next to himchan and looked strait into his eyes.

"Himchan I love you with all my heart and i want to be with you forever but it seems to soon to ask you to marry me but" yongguk opened the box and inside were two promise rings they had these little bunny's with masks on them, and yongguk said," I promise to love you untill the day i die do you promise me the same?"

"Of course  i do you Idiot!" himchan yelled and jumoped on top of yongguk and they hugged and kissed and just had fun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! I told you I'd update! It took me forever to find a computer that would cooperate long enough to post! But hey i did it! Did you guys like the ending? please give me some feedback id love to hear from u guys what you think. So I will see you next time my Fellow potatos!